Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man had done something wrong, I don't even know specifically what it might have been because I didn't see, but what I did see was this man fleeing from the authorities, knowing he had done something wrong. He was first chased on foot by Officers, then he managed to carjack a vehicle and ultimately a high-speed chase ensued, just like you might see on TV with several police cars following him as seen from above, from a news helicopter.

In time, as is often the case, the fleeing subject T-boned a car while the man was running a red light at a busy intersection, and as a result of the crash, a woman and her daughter were killed. An arrest was made, a trial was held and this man, though he was guilty as sin-- was let off without jail time. Neither for the original violation, whatever that was- nor for fleeing, nor for stealing, nor for crashing and killing this woman and her daughter. He was let off all charges because it was ruled that it all happened as a result of the police pursuing him for some relatively minor infraction and everything else that happened, was a result of that pursuit.

Many years later- this same man was kidnapped by the husband of this woman who had been killed, the father of that young daughter. He'd carefully observed the man living out a carefree life and over time his anger grew at the injustice of it all, how he himself was left with such an unbearable loss, while this man went on with seemingly no concerns. So one day, seeing an opportunity- he accosted the man while he was alone and forced him into his car at gunpoint. The husband took this man to a prison cell of his own making, where he hung him upside-down by ropes tied to the man's ankles, and there in this manner, conducted his own trial where justice could be properly served.

And this was the scene I came upon-- the man hanging upside-down in this prison cell being interrogated by the husband, who was seeking a confession. The man had hung a very long time, for on the cell floor beneath him, there were nine wrist watches that had been removed and those were accumulated on the floor, while only one more remained on the man's wrist. The husband now pointed the gun toward the hanging man's head and gave him one last opportunity to confess, repent, and live... and this man, now weeping and sobbing said finally-- 'Yes- he had driven the car that had run the red light and crashed into this man's car, carrying the wife and daughter, killing them.'

And I thought that would be the end of the matter, this admission of guilt. But then the hanging man through tears blurted out-- 'But it wasn't my fault. The police were chasing me.'

This obfuscation enraged the husband! He again raised again the gun he had just lowered and was about to pull the trigger and execute final judgment, but I stayed his hand and told him he must not do this thing, because there was still one watch upon the wrist of this hanging man. One more watch to fall.
Indeed, there is but one more watch to fall.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was at a tropical location, like you might picture Hawaii to be, or the Caribbean. Coastal, warm and with lovely beachfront homes, hotels and a marina. From here I was taken up-- I was floating upon an air mattress and lifted up into the heavens like Aladdin on his magic carpet ride- and I could see the sand and waves of water far below me with this bird's-eye-view. There was another with me who was as my guide while on this adventure, seated along side me as I lay prone on the mattress. We drifted on the breeze, letting the wind take us along the coast and looking down like this into the water, I could see it teeming with fish. Thousands and tens of thousands of fish as seen from above, the waters rich with fish swimming in schools.

After some time, I asked my companion-- how we would go back the way we had come, because we had floated such a long distance, and he told me not to worry. That he had a solution for that and he produced from a sack he was holding, what looked like an air mattress pump with a fan attached and he proceeded to mount this contraption at the foot end of the air mattress where it would operate like a propeller, or the motor of a boat. He told me to turn over on my side, for I had been laying on my stomach so I could look down over the edge of the mattress at the water below and I struggled greatly to make this roll over, because the mattress itself was narrow and I was needing to be careful to turn without rolling off the side.... It was so difficult, that I awoke while making this very turn on the edge of my bed.
Blessings Mr E. I have a curious question perhaps related to this dream. Since you live where you live, have you been thinking about these storms that have been rolling into the west coast? And from there creating havic all the way to the other coast line.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings Mr E. I have a curious question perhaps related to this dream. Since you live where you live, have you been thinking about these storms that have been rolling into the west coast? And from there creating havic all the way to the other coast line.

Not particularly. I know that Nor Cal has received a tremendous amount of snow and rain, and I think that we have had what some call 'atmospheric rivers' --maybe four or more of them this past winter, with much precipitation. After several years of drought in So Cal in particular, it's really hard to see these rainy days as anything but a blessing. The lake at our cabin was almost 20' down from full in January. Now it is only down single digits and the snow is just barely starting to melt. I suspect it will fill the lake again entirely for the first time since maybe 2004.

Elsewhere on the board, it was predicted that Passover would bring the beginning of a global drought-- with no rain anywhere on earth. That was a false prophecy. The truth is, April showers bring May flowers. That's the course of nature and by God's own design we see season after season. He is in control. Not some wanna-be prophet.

I'm thankful for every drop of rain, and for the sunshine that follows. It's beautiful and green. I pray for those struggling with floods and storm related issues elsewhere.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not particularly. I know that Nor Cal has received a tremendous amount of snow and rain, and I think that we have had what some call 'atmospheric rivers' --maybe four or more of them this past winter, with much precipitation. After several years of drought in So Cal in particular, it's really hard to see these rainy days as anything but a blessing. The lake at our cabin was almost 20' down from full in January. Now it is only down single digits and the snow is just barely starting to melt. I suspect it will fill the lake again entirely for the first time since maybe 2004.

Elsewhere on the board, it was predicted that Passover would bring the beginning of a global drought-- with no rain anywhere on earth. That was a false prophecy. The truth is, April showers bring May flowers. That's the course of nature and by God's own design we see season after season. He is in control. Not some wanna-be prophet.

I'm thankful for every drop of rain, and for the sunshine that follows. It's beautiful and green. I pray for those struggling with floods and storm related issues elsewhere.
Blessings Mr E. Thank you for responding. I was just curious as I am sure many in other parts of the country are probably wondering what is going on. If perchance you get a part 2 of that dream, then please post it. Yes, the rain has been a blessing as I have seen pictures of the rising levels of water in certain bodies of water. And yes I noticed the "elsewhere on this board". I have seen this before and know what(whom) is behind it. So do you write stories or books, because it seems you are good at it. Have a Blessed night!

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings Mr E. Thank you for responding. I was just curious as I am sure many in other parts of the country are probably wondering what is going on. If perchance you get a part 2 of that dream, then please post it. Yes, the rain has been a blessing as I have seen pictures of the rising levels of water in certain bodies of water. And yes I noticed the "elsewhere on this board". I have seen this before and know what(whom) is behind it. So do you write stories or books, because it seems you are good at it. Have a Blessed night!

Reactions: GTW27

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

At times, I'm given stories to tell, or stories told through song that relate to me in a special way. Like you, I know God speaks through dreams and so I've learned to pay attention. Regarding 'part 2' of that dream, I recall 3 dreams from last night, two of which I already shared.

The third was this. -I was at a hotel conference center with many other distributors. We were sent to break-out sessions into meeting rooms, where there was going to be a training for us. I took my seat at the table after filling my plate at a buffet and then the presentation began and I thought the speaker was quite polished. I mentioned this to another at the same table where I sat and asked what the Speaker's name might be and what role he held at the company.

'Oh- he's not corporate' the man told me. 'He's just a distributor like us.... he's just really, really, good.'

And so he was.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was something of a garden party. Many people from all walks of life were gathered. Family members, friends, associates, friends and associates of friends-- strangers to me, but known to others attending. It was a friendly gathering and in some sense celebratory, though I don't know exactly what marked the occasion.

The setting was a beautiful backyard like my own with a poolside pavilion and the event was catered so that a buffet was provided where everyone could help themselves to their choice of offerings. I was asked to ask the blessing for the meal and the murmur of the crowd was quieted as people raised a hand to receive the blessing, but I deferred to my eldest brother who was sitting nearby and I asked if he would ask the blessing. He was honored to do so and he did and immediately afterward people started getting into the food line.

I saw a group of people seated together to one side of the patio area and they were calling for a friend named Michael to sing a song. They called him by name, but also referred to him as 'the voice' and he obliged with a simple song, quoting a passage of scripture. Another man emerged, looking unkempt and homeless-like, and his hair was long and it fell across his face obscuring it. I knew him as a work associate of one of my friends, but didn't know the man myself. When I saw his face I recognized him as someone who claimed to be one of God's two witnesses, and I pointed him out to others as such. I left him alone as his presence didn't concern me.

The food line had all but died down so I went over to the end of the buffet where there was still much food available, though there were no plates. I concluded that I was at the wrong end of the tables so I went to the other end so I could travel in the proper direction and start at the beginning of the buffet, but after walking the length of the buffet and surveying all the wonderful offerings, when I got to the other end of the buffet-- there too, there were no plates available. All the food in the world, and no way to serve it.

I asked a couple of the attendants who were catering and providing services if they could go get plates for us and while one went off to try to find some, another basically said- 'Not my job, I'm in charge of chairs' or something to that effect. The one who went to find some didn't return immediately, so I went through a doorway into the main house where others were serving and being served in what looked more like a restaurant setting. But here too, there was no stack of plates available, not even place settings at empty tables all of which had been used, where plates were dirty and in the process of being cleared. Finally a young waitress, reached down into a cabinet and found one plate for me. I thanked her and took this single, black plate with me out through the door, back to the patio and the buffet where upon my return there were once again people in line and plates had once again been provided for them.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I've had a few dreams now where I was going to extermination centers, where perhaps I was the only one to know the purpose of the facilities, but people would file in like lambs to the slaughter. And each time two demons were in charge of it.

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've had a few dreams now where I was going to extermination centers, where perhaps I was the only one to know the purpose of the facilities, but people would file in like lambs to the slaughter. And each time two demons were in charge of it.

Sounds about right.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw the two trees, all ablaze. They stood side by side and producing oil, the fuel burned mightily lighting the whole trees from bottom to top on fire, though they were not consumed by it. They were ablaze, serving their purpose-- heat and light with a fierce intensity that none could escape or evade.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I saw a man and he was standing like a giant upon a black cloth which was laid out on the ground like a landscape of sorts-- like a map, or model of sorts of a mountain town. The man held a sack of salt and he reached into this sack with a metal scoop in his hand and using this scoop, he spread salt all over the surface of this cloth/model like he was sowing seed.

I asked him what he was doing, and he told me-- "Salt is a preservative."

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a serious, furious firefight. Gunfire was exchanged from block to block in a war-ravaged cityscape where vehicles were overturned and set ablaze all along the route. Losses were heavy on both sides of the conflict and the small group I was with was very much on the verge of being overwhelmed by sheer numbers and their multiple angles of attack as we slowly retreated to what was once perhaps a hospital, but had become our headquarters of sorts.

We eventually made it back to the building, which was multi-story and once inside we sought refuge and hiding places, hoping to conceal ourselves long enough for the threat to pass, but they were a relentless bunch. They searched room by room and we kept retreating, being backed 'up' all the way to the top floor, and what was once a control room- with many monitors that were fed images from cameras placed virtually everywhere. Those screens were now dark and non-functional, providing us with no overwatch at all. We huddled for a moment in the dark and then climbed the wall ladder to the roof access hatch, knowing this was indeed the point of no return with no other avenue of escape.

So we climbed through the hatch and onto the roof, with nowhere else to go-- me and this small band of brothers, and there awaited our fate. We no longer had the advantage of any weapons, having spent all ammunition- we closed the hatch from above and covered it with a tattered and torn tarp, and then upon this I sat, the last means of defense.

In time, we could hear them in the room below- cursing us.... mocking us. Telling us what we already knew- that our situation was hopeless and that there would be no escape. Their leader, my adversary- was well known to me. He was particularly defiant and vocal in his taunting, boastful of imminent defeat. Suddenly he burst through what would have been the ceiling from the room below, which was also the surface or floor of the roof area-- his head and upper torso crashed through right not directly through the access hatch, but directly beside me. The breech was sudden and the hole they had made was jagged and tight and though he could see me and I him, he could not raise his arms-- as if he had burst through the ceiling like a ram or a bull with just his head.

We made eye contact and his were filled with hate and rage and a darkness that can't be described. He shouted hateful things and swore to dismember us all and tear limb from limb. But with his arms pinned by the small opening like this he could raise no weapon, so I took that torn tarp I was sitting upon and flung the loose edge of it over his head, covering his face and blinding him momentarily.

Immediately I circled behind him and caught him in a rear-naked choke hold and he was rendered powerless to resist. He was lifted up from those below and as they pushed him up, he came free of the opening and the two of us were then standing on the rooftop, wrestling this way, him firmly in my grasp and unable to fight, but back he pushed me-- and the two of us toppled and fell off the roof, hurtling down from the top of this highrise to the earth below. As we fell, the descent seemed to take forever- but I didn't relent or relax my grip upon his throat the whole way down. I pulled his head back towards my face with the crook of my elbow under his chin, sure that he could not hold out much longer before succumbing completely to my choke. And like this I awaited the life-ending impact that must come.

But it didn't. There was no final thud upon the ground, and no.... I didn't awaken from this dream as I was falling. Instead, the two of us landed softly upon deep snow and upon a steep inclined slope that was like the side of a mountain. With hardly a bump we landed like this and together we slid down the mountainside in a slushy, slurry of melting snow and water until we came to rest against the side of an old farmhouse building and there our struggle continued. He had been able to get his hand up and wedge it in between my arm and his chin, and like this- no matter how hard I squeezed and pulled he was able to breath. I held him like this a long time and he actually began to laugh. He laughed at my efforts- and then with a sneer began to mock me. He said-- "You don't what you are up against. You don't know what you are even doing. You don't even know how to choke out anyone." And then he said the strangest thing-- As we lay there in the water and mud against the side of this farmhouse, he said-- "Oh my father's gonna love this..." And I supposed he was talking about my futile struggle there with him in the mud and the muck and the melting snow against the wall of that farmhouse.

And I suppose- in that moment, I realized he was right. But it came back to me. I adjusted my grip and stopped pulling up on his chin. Instead, I used the freehand with which I was gripping my wrist to push the back of his head forward, greatly increasing the pressure on his neck and with this small adjustment, in seconds I felt his body start to relax. And then I felt his body go limp. Finally I let his head drop from my grasp, but taking no chances with this one, I pushed his face down into the small pool of water we were laying in. I stayed on top of him, holding his face in the water until there could be no doubt that he had expired.

Exhausted, I rolled off of him and looked up to see the worn, ragged faces of many people gathered in a doorway to this farmhouse. They looked afraid, and as tired as I felt. They looked like they had been starving and kept in the dark, like prisoners from a concentration camp, first stepping out from their long captivity. In pity I looked at them and encouraged them to come out-- that it was okay to do so. Having nothing to give them, I emptied the contents of the pockets of my adversary and there was really nothing of value within. Just a few small plastic containers of trinkets-- such as children's toys-- small tin soldiers, and these I dumped out on the ground for them to see. Amounting to nothing more-- there were no spoils of war. Leaving them, and their children to have these playthings... I left.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a serious, furious firefight. Gunfire was exchanged from block to block in a war-ravaged cityscape where vehicles were overturned and set ablaze all along the route. Losses were heavy on both sides of the conflict and the small group I was with was very much on the verge of being overwhelmed by sheer numbers and their multiple angles of attack as we slowly retreated to what was once perhaps a hospital, but had become our headquarters of sorts.

We eventually made it back to the building, which was multi-story and once inside we sought refuge and hiding places, hoping to conceal ourselves long enough for the threat to pass, but they were a relentless bunch. They searched room by room and we kept retreating, being backed 'up' all the way to the top floor, and what was once a control room- with many monitors that were fed images from cameras placed virtually everywhere. Those screens were now dark and non-functional, providing us with no overwatch at all. We huddled for a moment in the dark and then climbed the wall ladder to the roof access hatch, knowing this was indeed the point of no return with no other avenue of escape.

So we climbed through the hatch and onto the roof, with nowhere else to go-- me and this small band of brothers, and there awaited our fate. We no longer had the advantage of any weapons, having spent all ammunition- we closed the hatch from above and covered it with a tattered and torn tarp, and then upon this I sat, the last means of defense.

In time, we could hear them in the room below- cursing us.... mocking us. Telling us what we already knew- that our situation was hopeless and that there would be no escape. Their leader, my adversary- was well known to me. He was particularly defiant and vocal in his taunting, boastful of imminent defeat. Suddenly he burst through what would have been the ceiling from the room below, which was also the surface or floor of the roof area-- his head and upper torso crashed through right not directly through the access hatch, but directly beside me. The breech was sudden and the hole they had made was jagged and tight and though he could see me and I him, he could not raise his arms-- as if he had burst through the ceiling like a ram or a bull with just his head.

We made eye contact and his were filled with hate and rage and a darkness that can't be described. He shouted hateful things and swore to dismember us all and tear limb from limb. But with his arms pinned by the small opening like this he could raise no weapon, so I took that torn tarp I was sitting upon and flung the loose edge of it over his head, covering his face and blinding him momentarily.

Immediately I circled behind him and caught him in a rear-naked choke hold and he was rendered powerless to resist. He was lifted up from those below and as they pushed him up, he came free of the opening and the two of us were then standing on the rooftop, wrestling this way, him firmly in my grasp and unable to fight, but back he pushed me-- and the two of us toppled and fell off the roof, hurtling down from the top of this highrise to the earth below. As we fell, the descent seemed to take forever- but I didn't relent or relax my grip upon his throat the whole way down. I pulled his head back towards my face with the crook of my elbow under his chin, sure that he could not hold out much longer before succumbing completely to my choke. And like this I awaited the life-ending impact that must come.

But it didn't. There was no final thud upon the ground, and no.... I didn't awaken from this dream as I was falling. Instead, the two of us landed softly upon deep snow and upon a steep inclined slope that was like the side of a mountain. With hardly a bump we landed like this and together we slid down the mountainside in a slushy, slurry of melting snow and water until we came to rest against the side of an old farmhouse building and there our struggle continued. He had been able to get his hand up and wedge it in between my arm and his chin, and like this- no matter how hard I squeezed and pulled he was able to breath. I held him like this a long time and he actually began to laugh. He laughed at my efforts- and then with a sneer began to mock me. He said-- "You don't what you are up against. You don't know what you are even doing. You don't even know how to choke out anyone." And then he said the strangest thing-- As we lay there in the water and mud against the side of this farmhouse, he said-- "Oh my father's gonna love this..." And I supposed he was talking about my futile struggle there with him in the mud and the muck and the melting snow against the wall of that farmhouse.

And I suppose- in that moment, I realized he was right. But it came back to me. I adjusted my grip and stopped pulling up on his chin. Instead, I used the freehand with which I was gripping my wrist to push the back of his head forward, greatly increasing the pressure on his neck and with this small adjustment, in seconds I felt his body start to relax. And then I felt his body go limp. Finally I let his head drop from my grasp, but taking no chances with this one, I pushed his face down into the small pool of water we were laying in. I stayed on top of him, holding his face in the water until there could be no doubt that he had expired.

Exhausted, I rolled off of him and looked up to see the worn, ragged faces of many people gathered in a doorway to this farmhouse. They looked afraid, and as tired as I felt. They looked like they had been starving and kept in the dark, like prisoners from a concentration camp, first stepping out from their long captivity. In pity I looked at them and encouraged them to come out-- that it was okay to do so. Having nothing to give them, I emptied the contents of the pockets of my adversary and there was really nothing of value within. Just a few small plastic containers of trinkets-- such as children's toys-- small tin soldiers, and these I dumped out on the ground for them to see. Amounting to nothing more-- there were no spoils of war. Leaving them, and their children to have these playthings... I left.
Territorial adversary. Yes there are many. They are having a field day in this country since The Hand of Blessing has been lifted.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday June 7, 2023
I woke up as usual and started to get up, suddenly a sleepiness came over me. I laid my head down and the Holly Spirit said " Before it gets low, says the Lord" This is what the Lord is saying. The Lord is coming soon. The following verses describes His anger.

Deuteronomy 32:22 -
22 For a fire is kindled in My anger,
And shall burn to the lowest hell;
It shall consume the earth with her increase,
And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Isaiah 2:12 - 12 For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up
And it shall be brought low

Isaiah 13:11 - 11 “I will punish the world for its evil,
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible”.

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday June 7, 2023
I woke up as usual and started to get up, suddenly a sleepiness came over me. I laid my head down and the Holly Spirit said " Before it gets low, says the Lord" This is what the Lord is saying. The Lord is coming soon. The following verses describes His anger.

Deuteronomy 32:22 -
22 For a fire is kindled in My anger,
And shall burn to the lowest hell;
It shall consume the earth with her increase,
And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Isaiah 2:12 - 12 For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up
And it shall be brought low

Isaiah 13:11 - 11 “I will punish the world for its evil,
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible”.

'Before it gets low' -- what do you think that means? I know you think that it means fire (judgment) is coming upon everything proud and haughty and lifted up.... those who elevate themselves in their arrogance-- and I agree. But what do you think that phrase you heard- "before it gets low' actually means?

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Before it gets low' -- what do you think that means? I know you think that it means fire (judgment) is coming upon everything proud and haughty and lifted up.... those who elevate themselves in their arrogance-- and I agree. But what do you think that phrase you heard- "before it gets low' actually means?
Usually it takes time to sort out a word from the Lord. But, as I was pondering, I was prompted by the Spirit to look up in a concordance for the word "low". I posted just a few of the many verses, but the Holy Spirit has been telling me that Jesus is getting closer to His return over the last 3 years. I have been telling people that Jesus is coming soon, but this is a calling to step it up to warn non Christians, fake Christians and Carnal Christians of His coming Judgement , "before it get low", in other words, before He lowers the boom, and that His bride will soon be with Jesus, just before the Tribulation.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Usually it takes time to sort out a word from the Lord. But, as I was pondering, I was prompted by the Spirit to look up in a concordance for the word "low". I posted just a few of the many verses, but the Holy Spirit has been telling me that Jesus is getting closer to His return over the last 3 years. I have been telling people that Jesus is coming soon, but this is a calling to step it up to warn non Christians, fake Christians and Carnal Christians of His coming Judgement , "before it get low", in other words, before He lowers the boom, and that His bride will soon be with Jesus, just before the Tribulation.

I'll tell you two short stories, in response. It's referencing the fire itself.

A fire has been kindled- and before it gets low means, before it burns out. It's not about anger--that's your interpretation, which you cobbled together by referencing a concordance. Did the word of God come to you through a concordance, or through the spirit? Why consult an opinion book concerning what comes via the spirit?

When speaking to his disciples Jesus said-

“I have come to bring fire on the earth—and how I wish it were already kindled!"

Here is the context.... It's a forgotten point in that parable of the virgins, the oil and the lamps, that those waiting, were waiting for the groom to RETURN from the wedding ceremony (with his bride). "Before it gets low" is a reminder to be waiting and watchful and to trim your wick-- and not let your lamp go out. To wake up and be ready for the return.

But it's easy to imagine an angry Jesus? Many do. They think he's going to come back and knock some heads. Really do it this time! Not like last time at all..... except that's exactly what the people thought last time. That Messiah would come and overthrow the Roman government, lead a revolution and make everything right..... they had it all wrong.

And like this fire that is kindled.... there's another story of it and it does describe an actual fire that he, himself kindled upon his return.

It was for a fish fry and fellowship on the beach.

When they got out on the beach, they saw a charcoal fire ready with a fish placed on it, and bread.

This too will happen before it gets low....

1686327183486.png

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr. E.
You are correct. God's word has multi levels that mean the same thing in the end. To trim the lamps before it gets low, is part of the level. Jesus is coming back soon, for His bride. Thank you for your insight.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it repeats then it probably means something. I keep having dreams that I'm with my ex-wife, but in reality I think she hates me now. So I'm open to interpretation of some symbolism of some kind. But yea repeated dreams are a sign perhaps that it's from God.