Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve had some other really odd dreams but I’d have to go find where I wrote them to get all the details. One involved a man and woman who I caught changing their clothes very quickly (they changed their clothes very quickly, in an instant) so they would look more presentable to, and would be accepted by, someone...if I find it I will post it.
And another one, also about 10 years ago where I looked down into the living room from the loft/third floor of my moms house. I saw my little dog playing with a snake and I hollered, afraid he would get bit. He looked up at me with that happy play face he has when he’s having fun and then he stepped on the snake and it squeaked like one of his squeaky toys so I realized it couldn’t hurt him.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another I will have to look up for all the details. I was in a house of some sort with a lot of people. We were hiding from someone or something. I think it was lions we were hiding from.

In one of the rooms, there were two women laughing as two lions were leaping on them and swatting them with their huge paws. Their hair was very disheveled (the women) and their clothing was ripped in places. The one woman had blood dripping down her face from one of the claws of a lion. But the women were still laughing as if they were having fun, although the one woman’s face looked like…she was beginning to be slightly panicked or…concerned but was still laughing because the other woman was.

I ran from there and found a room that had a square structure in the middle of it that looked like a bar, with four sides. I kept trying to close the door behind me but the door would not latch or shut, so finally, I just ran and jumped over the one side of the structure and hunkered down in it to hide.

At some point in the dream I tried to call 911 but after speaking with them for awhile I realized they were mocking and making fun of me and weren’t going to be of any help, so I hung up and went to hide. I think I called because of the women being mauled.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I had a dream 9, 10 or 11 years ago that was very similar… I was downstairs on a computer. For some reason I was sitting in the dark with the only light coming from the computer. I looked out the window beside me and there was a mans face outside the window watching me, just staring in at me. The light from the computer lit up his face through the window so I could see him. I got up and began running and yelling to whoever was upstairs, call 911! I heard a window break and the man running after me.

Im pretty convinced the dream means something, but I had it before I heard God very clearly. (Still don’t hear Him clearly but I hear a bit more clearly than I did back then.)

The dream creeped me out and I deleted my Facebook, in real life. It was a face, windows on my computer, being watched through a window…

After the dream faded, at some point years later I did Facebook again but more recently, I got rid of it again. Not sure why I got rid of it again. I never really used it much.
I think there is something very wrong with most social media. It makes people vain and phony, and people are also much more aggressive over the internet. A famous boxer once said "the internet has made people way too comfortable with being rude to one another and not getting punched in the face." This has gotten worse and worse over the years. There are certain places on the internet, I can tell you to go, and say a certain relatively innocuous phrase, and I promise you will see demons in the responses people give. They become utterly psychotic. These places I consider to be hell on earth. At the risk of sounding like a luddite, demons can lurk in technology.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was with a group of people, a procession of sorts that was entering through the front doors of a large cathedral. The doors were very tall and ornate, like those typical of those I've visited in Italy and other places. I was at, or near the end of the line with the musicians- one of whom was somehow carrying a church organ, producing the organ music heard in such places.

Inside there was such as a small chapel, smaller than the enormous doors might lead one to imagine, and the church pews were short-- seating only three on a couch-- as these pews were padded like that and had wing backs and sides clad with velvet upholstery in crimson and at the very front, one colored blue. The room was full and only this blue seat remained, front and center- and my wife and son sat themselves down on either side of this blue seat. I asked one of the usher's if this blue seat was reserved and he said that the center seat was the only one open.

The minister was a small, gray-haired woman, and she had set up her speaking platform off to one side, left of center and the organ-man led the congregation in an old hymn that I immediately recognized and remembered a line or two from.... At the cross, at the cross- where I first saw the light....

As the woman started to speak, she was barely audible because there were people near the back of the auditorium arguing loudly about the conflict in Ukraine. Others were choosing sides and at the heart of the matter was the role of Iran, and this argument was primarily between a Ukrainian man and a woman from Iran.... The whole group of them were ushered out the glass doors at the back of the room to voice their differences outside.

I don't recall a word of the message, but afterwards I remained until all others had left, apart from the slightly hunch-backed gray-haired minister and the organ-man. I was munching delicious snacks of cashews and pomegranate while I asked how I might be of some assistance to them in this place. They led me to what seemed like a large room that should have been the sanctuary instead of the small chapel that was used for the service I had attended. But this larger space was a cluttered mess. It had become nothing more than a storage area, filled with various left-behinds, all in disarray. They showed me a standpipe that extended up through the high ceiling in the center of this room and water was leaking through the ceiling/roof all around this pipe. This, they surmised was their greatest area of concern and it was this leaking water that was keeping them from using the space as intended.

To me, the problem was obvious. The pipe was a rain-water leader, meant to collect all of the water from the roof through the gutters and downspouts, and so I asked to see the roof. It was very European-style and the collection basin for this standpipe was atop a rooftop patio for a man's apartment-- that is, his apartment patio was upon the church roof area, with higher peaks yet above all, forming steeples and vaulted ceilings for the sanctuary area from which the rain run-off would come down and collect on this patio, leaking around the collection basin on this patio and consequently also the standpipe below.

Perhaps the drainpipe was clogged, as the man from the apartment was sweeping patio debris towards this basin area as if cleaning up from after a storm. He was brushing water and leaves and palm tree nuts (date palms?) toward the drain, where the water collected and sat and leaked around the pipe to the church below, rather than draining through it. Well- there's the problem.... easily fixed by clearing the drain and creating a new seal around it.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And after this I saw another dream, and I will show the whole dream to thee, my son.

And Enoch lifted up (his voice) and spake to his son Methuselah: 'To thee, my son, will I speak: hear my words--incline thine ear to the dream-vision of thy father. Before I took thy mother Edna, I saw in a vision on my bed, and behold a bull came forth from the earth, and that bull was white; and after it came forth a heifer, and along with this (latter) came forth two bulls, one of them black and the other red. And that black bull gored the red one and pursued him over the earth, and thereupon I could no longer see that red bull.

But that black bull grew and that heifer went with him, and I saw that many oxen proceeded from him which resembled and followed him. And that cow, that first one, went from the presence of that first bull in order to seek that red one, but found him not, and lamented with a great lamentation over him and sought him. And I looked till that first bull came to her and quieted her, and from that time onward she cried no more. And after that she bore another white bull, and after him she bore many bulls and black cows.

And I saw in my sleep that white bull likewise grow and become a great white bull, and from Him proceeded many white bulls, and they resembled him. And they began to beget many white bulls, which resembled them, one following the other, (even) many.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream 9, 10 or 11 years ago that was very similar… I was downstairs on a computer. For some reason I was sitting in the dark with the only light coming from the computer. I looked out the window beside me and there was a mans face outside the window watching me, just staring in at me. The light from the computer lit up his face through the window so I could see him. I got up and began running and yelling to whoever was upstairs, call 911! I heard a window break and the man running after me.

Im pretty convinced the dream means something, but I had it before I heard God very clearly. (Still don’t hear Him clearly but I hear a bit more clearly than I did back then.)

The dream creeped me out and I deleted my Facebook, in real life. It was a face, windows on my computer, being watched through a window…

After the dream faded, at some point years later I did Facebook again but more recently, I got rid of it again. Not sure why I got rid of it again. I never really used it much.
That sounds demonic. I see that as symbolism for devils that watch us from the spirit world.

I had a lucid dream when I was a teenager. There was this popular science magazine that taught people how to have lucid dreams so I tried it, and this is what I got:

I woke up in my dream to see that I was in a dungeon. I looked outside to see Indians riding horses and running towards the dungeon. I turned around to see a sword rack in the middle of the room. Just then from the doorway a man appeared in a business suit. He walked as if to walk in front of me, he slowly turned his head and smiled this evil grin at me. Just then I realized it was Satan. I became afraid so I began to fly upwards. A hand grabbed the back of my neck and began to shock me and pull me down into the darkness. I was awake in this dream so I forced my body to respond with all the effort I could muster. I opened my eyes for a second and could see the room I was sleeping in. I tried a couple times to wake myself up and regain body control. After about the third time I woke up.

I decided not to do anymore lucid dreaming training. But it still repeated a couple times. The next lucid dream was different.

I woke up in my dream and saw all these people dancing. They were old people. I looked around and could see my grandfather who had passed away. I realized these were all dead people. It scared me so I forced myself awake again.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last night I was assigned to a Fire Crew at a large station, like the biggest or busiest Fire Station for a big city department. There were several rigs and maybe a dozen firefighters on duty at any given time and I showed up having just completed fire training at the academy. Though I'm no longer a young man and have vast experience, I was treated no differently than any other recruit might be and I was sent to the dorm-style room and a top bunk in the far corner of the room where my assigned uniform and workout gear had been laid out for me on the bed. I quickly changed into the workout attire as the entire crew was about to PT together. I wore the shorts and muscle shirt, and running shoes and assembled with everyone else, ready to go for a run. There was only one other empty bunk in this dorm room, right beside mine with the same clothing laid out for another who hadn't yet arrived.

I was feeling very comfortable and sure of myself because of my past athleticism and confidence in competitive situations. The session was going to be a group run and one young, female firefighter who looked very fit was going to lead us out. I jumped right in on her heel matching her every step and keeping pace as she bolted cross country and over and under all kinds of obstacles. We eventually ended up at what seemed like a gym that was connected to a large recreation center with a swimming pool area and entering the gym the girl leading the group dove under a barbell that was laying on the floor and while I attempted to follow her and do the same, she being much tinier and thinner than me passed under the bar easily while I got stuck there.

While laying there on the floor, there was another woman working out, doing sit-ups on the mat where I was stuck and I recognized her as another member of this department. I asked her if she remembered me- and I think she thought I was hitting on her or something because she kind of turned away and frowned, but then I told her that I had originally joined the department many years ago, at the same time she had joined, before I left and went away a decade ago, only coming back now. At this she smiled and remembered me by name and with joy she helped me to my feet and joined us in the workout which moved to the pool area. I remember her name was Angela- and I called her Angie.

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From time to time I would see an arcade in my dream. But it isn't appealing spiritually like it would be in the physical world. Does anyone else get dreams of seeing an arcade?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From time to time I would see an arcade in my dream. But it isn't appealing spiritually like it would be in the physical world. Does anyone else get dreams of seeing an arcade?

What is the context? (What is the dream?)

Conceptually, an arcade might be representing a futile consumption of one’s time. Trading something of value for something of little value beyond momentary, fleeting distraction or entertainment. It makes the association of some degree of a worthless, waste of time that yields nothing of lasting value for what you’ve put until it— time and money.

A mentor who helped me learn to understand dreams once put it like this— (I had dreamed of what was like an amusement park)

He said -You exchange money for time in such places and come away having lost both.
-And he said it’s like what was said of the Nicolaitans (which you can sing in place of Nicolodean) in this song…. Not that it’s a spiritual association, but it does convey an idea in a catchy way….

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm reading too much sci-fi.

I was at a banquet, at a very long table. At the head of the table was my father. The table was so ludicrously long I could barely see him. I was sitting at the right hand of the opposite head. I understood that the head should be taken by someone more important than me, perhaps my mother, but she wasn't there. I saw a guest looking for a seat, and he failed to find one, and turned around to leave the room. I ran up to him and offered him my good seat. Having nowhere else to sit, I then realized that the head seat was meant for me. I sat down at it, and noticed that this guest at my right was completely expressionless. (Now this is why I said I was reading too much scifi). I understood that there were beings called "Replicants" who are like artificial humans made to look like other people, but they don't have real personalities, only conditioned responses, they are used for impersonations and assassinations and other crimes. I wanted to judge whether he was human, so I jokingly said to the man, are you a replicant sent to kill me or just bored? He laughed genuinely, telling me he was human, but he leaned close and motioned to several other guests at the table, who seemed soulless and menacing, and said quietly "but those are replicants".

Reactions: Mr E

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dang Adam, that’s creepy…

Wedding feast
taking the lowest seat
God lifts the humble
replicants are the improperly dressed

Reactions: Adam

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was overseeing a construction project and carefully checking the blueprints for the foundation plan. It showed that there were to be three rows of double-bar (reinforcing rod-- rebar) in the footings and attached stem walls. So then I went to examine the work that was being done to ensure that it was according to plan. The workers seemed to be doing well and following directions just as they should. I hopped down into the trenches to look more closely and there were several flashes of sparks above my head and I realized that someone was shooting at me and the bullets were striking the steel above me. I ducked my head and crouched along the trenches making my way around the other side of the stem walls to cover.

From there I was called to join a large group of people as part of some sort of team that was assembling for some purpose. Everyone formed up into a line and we were directed to keep our heads low, like I had just been doing and crouched like this we were led into what seemed like a very nice lounge area, with coffee tables and nicely appointed high back, white leather reclining chairs. The windows were small, like portals and I realized that we had been seated in what seemed like a private plane. I recognized one of the people I was with as an accomplished (and somewhat arrogant) surgeon and then I saw a familiar white styrofoam cooler that I knew to be for organ harvesting and I realized that this team I had been assigned to was transporting organs for transplant, hence the rushing about. As we took off there was a big screen TV that gave us a camera view of the outside surroundings and I realized that we were not in a plane at all, but a helicopter as I saw the big blades spinning and another craft of the same sort right behind ours.

In time, the surgeon opened the organ cooler and pulled from it what looked like a torso, but with neither skin nor bones- it was like pink flesh-- a pair of lungs, completely intact and he held these up for examination. Then he pulled from the container a femur bone-- and it was extremely old-- ancient looking, blackened from age, like an old mummified bone and this too was for transplantation. He asked me if I was ready and I nodded affirmation then everyone stood up and assembled in a line again like we were going to parachute from the side door of the helicopter. The door slid open and one by one those ahead of me leaped into the darkness until it was my turn and I stood, paralyzed at the door unable to move because I could not see at all where I was jumping. We were aside a large Navy ship that was cruising along and the dark waters were between our craft and this ship and the distance seemed too far to leap across, yet each of these ahead of me had done so. It seemed impossibly far and the ship was moving either much slower or much faster than us because the deck below was only a blur, yet I took the blind leap and my feet were swept out from under me as I landed, sending me tumbling along the deck of the ship upon piles of large ropes. I struggled to my feet and tried to get back in line with those who were now ahead of me. As I rushed to close the gap between us I found it difficult to do so, or even to keep up as I was wearing all my heavy firefighter gear and I found myself separated from the group, not knowing which way they had turned down a particular hallway within the belly of the ship. I opened one door and there were high-ranking officials-- Captains and Senators and heads of State, is what I recognized them as and they carried on their meetings as I stood at the door to this meeting room. I turned around and looked each way down the corridors, not knowing which way my group had gone.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up at 12:40 exactly two nights in a row. Going back to sleep, I saw a vision of God's temple in gold. So, I know the parable of the 10 virgins; the groom comes at midnight and Takes his chosen ones soon.

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I woke up at 12:40 exactly two nights in a row. Going back to sleep, I saw a vision of God's temple in gold. So, I know the parable of the 10 virgins; the groom comes at midnight and Takes his chosen ones soon.

John 12:40

“He has blinded their eyes
and hardened their heart,
so that they would not see with their eyes
and understand with their heart,
and turn to me, and I would heal them."

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you make sense of each element in that scene?

You are witness to much you don’t understand. There are many details, too much for your brain to process.

So then, do you dismiss it all as nonsense- or do you seek to understand? Do you search for meaning? Do you inquire?

- or merrily row your boat?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A man had done something wrong, I don't even know specifically what it might have been because I didn't see, but what I did see was this man fleeing from the authorities, knowing he had done something wrong. He was first chased on foot by Officers, then he managed to carjack a vehicle and ultimately a high-speed chase ensued, just like you might see on TV with several police cars following him as seen from above, from a news helicopter.

In time, as is often the case, the fleeing subject T-boned a car while the man was running a red light at a busy intersection, and as a result of the crash, a woman and her daughter were killed. An arrest was made, a trial was held and this man, though he was guilty as sin-- was let off without jail time. Neither for the original violation, whatever that was- nor for fleeing, nor for stealing, nor for crashing and killing this woman and her daughter. He was let off all charges because it was ruled that it all happened as a result of the police pursuing him for some relatively minor infraction and everything else that happened, was a result of that pursuit.

Many years later- this same man was kidnapped by the husband of this woman who had been killed, the father of that young daughter. He'd carefully observed the man living out a carefree life and over time his anger grew at the injustice of it all, how he himself was left with such an unbearable loss, while this man went on with seemingly no concerns. So one day, seeing an opportunity- he accosted the man while he was alone and forced him into his car at gunpoint. The husband took this man to a prison cell of his own making, where he hung him upside-down by ropes tied to the man's ankles, and there in this manner, conducted his own trial where justice could be properly served.

And this was the scene I came upon-- the man hanging upside-down in this prison cell being interrogated by the husband, who was seeking a confession. The man had hung a very long time, for on the cell floor beneath him, there were nine wrist watches that had been removed and those were accumulated on the floor, while only one more remained on the man's wrist. The husband now pointed the gun toward the hanging man's head and gave him one last opportunity to confess, repent, and live... and this man, now weeping and sobbing said finally-- 'Yes- he had driven the car that had run the red light and crashed into this man's car, carrying the wife and daughter, killing them.'

And I thought that would be the end of the matter, this admission of guilt. But then the hanging man through tears blurted out-- 'But it wasn't my fault. The police were chasing me.'

This obfuscation enraged the husband! He again raised again the gun he had just lowered and was about to pull the trigger and execute final judgment, but I stayed his hand and told him he must not do this thing, because there was still one watch upon the wrist of this hanging man. One more watch to fall.

Reactions: GTW27

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was at a tropical location, like you might picture Hawaii to be, or the Caribbean. Coastal, warm and with lovely beachfront homes, hotels and a marina. From here I was taken up-- I was floating upon an air mattress and lifted up into the heavens like Aladdin on his magic carpet ride- and I could see the sand and waves of water far below me with this bird's-eye-view. There was another with me who was as my guide while on this adventure, seated along side me as I lay prone on the mattress. We drifted on the breeze, letting the wind take us along the coast and looking down like this into the water, I could see it teeming with fish. Thousands and tens of thousands of fish as seen from above, the waters rich with fish swimming in schools.

After some time, I asked my companion-- how we would go back the way we had come, because we had floated such a long distance, and he told me not to worry. That he had a solution for that and he produced from a sack he was holding, what looked like an air mattress pump with a fan attached and he proceeded to mount this contraption at the foot end of the air mattress where it would operate like a propeller, or the motor of a boat. He told me to turn over on my side, for I had been laying on my stomach so I could look down over the edge of the mattress at the water below and I struggled greatly to make this roll over, because the mattress itself was narrow and I was needing to be careful to turn without rolling off the side.... It was so difficult, that I awoke while making this very turn on the edge of my bed.

Reactions: GTW27