Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japan got their earthquake today
I remember.. another earthquake in Japan.
- 'Fukushima earthquake/disaster' in 2011.
-..the devastating nuclear crisis triggered by an earthquake.
---
"Earthquake: Magnitude 4.1 quake felt around Rose Parade, across L.A."..

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Japan got their earthquake today which marks about 4 months from the dream. Now I'm worried because in the dream I was with my friend who has cancer. Does that mean I will get cancer?

In a word--- No.

1704211056135.png

Here's your sign.

Not to discourage you, but there is a danger in something that could be called newspaper eschatology. MANY people do this. Some people have made fortunes doing so. They take the Bible in one hand, and a newspaper in the other and then using current events they set out t "prove" that certain prophecies have been fulfilled by some thing or other that just happened. Let me give you a contemporary example-- do you remember our friend Christian Gavaria? He was convinced that the time of the two witnesses was upon us and that a three-and-a-half-year global drought was about to begin. Not even the raindrops falling on his head, or floodwaters could convince him otherwise. But he used every example of isolated drought anywhere in the world as "evidence" of a worldwide drought.

I could dream that I saw a plane crash. Then-- anytime in the next month, or six months, or six years IF a plane actually crashes, I could point to it and say--- see? My dream came true. Would that make me a prophet? No-- it would make me an opportunist.

Let's say you do get cancer. What would that actually mean? Would it matter?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I remember.. another earthquake in Japan.
- 'Fukushima earthquake/disaster' in 2011.
-..the devastating nuclear crisis triggered by an earthquake.
---
"Earthquake: Magnitude 4.1 quake felt around Rose Parade, across L.A."..
Yes I remember that one too. Terrible. This one looks pretty bad too.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In a word--- No.

View attachment 39317

Here's your sign.

Not to discourage you, but there is a danger in something that could be called newspaper eschatology. MANY people do this. Some people have made fortunes doing so. They take the Bible in one hand, and a newspaper in the other and then using current events they set out t "prove" that certain prophecies have been fulfilled by some thing or other that just happened. Let me give you a contemporary example-- do you remember our friend Christian Gavaria? He was convinced that the time of the two witnesses was upon us and that a three-and-a-half-year global drought was about to begin. Not even the raindrops falling on his head, or floodwaters could convince him otherwise. But he used every example of isolated drought anywhere in the world as "evidence" of a worldwide drought.

I could dream that I saw a plane crash. Then-- anytime in the next month, or six months, or six years IF a plane actually crashes, I could point to it and say--- see? My dream came true. Would that make me a prophet? No-- it would make me an opportunist.

Let's say you do get cancer. What would that actually mean? Would it matter?
I asked God for the gift of prophecy and he gave me that dream sir.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the past month, I've had two dreams now, where folks have seen me naked. Last night, I was in a room full of people-- ladies that my wife had invited in, while I was preparing to get dressed for work. I asked them to leave, but they wouldn't and more of them kept showing up wanting to tour the house. I announced that I had had enough and that I was getting in the shower, like it or not and as I did, a couple of them stood peering through the glass doors.

Reactions: dev553344 and GTW27

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you understand dreams?

Has God given you that gift?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone understand this dream?

I'll write it like this.... I was in the spirit and was out and about, stopping as it were at a neighbor's house where they had mounds of boxed items piled up in their garage. Their house too, was filled- room by room with all kinds of boxes, as well as loose items that had not yet been boxed up, for what seemed like a moving or estate sale. I wandered from room to room looking at all these things, as were others-- each carrying various things out to the garage where 'the master of the house' would assess their value and determine a price.

I too, selected a few items and taking them to the garage I showed them to the owner. Among the items I took there was something that seemed to be some sort of an old alarm clock-- one of the mechanical (not digital) kind, but it was housed in a wooden frame, with a domed glass front covering the face of the device and true to it's nature, this device was also a capable metronome with an arm that oscillates back and forth, making a distinct -'tick, tock' with each motion.

When I showed the man what I had taken, he frowned in a displeased manner and said-- "Ooh... that thing is demon-possessed." I was somewhat surprised and even shocked by this proclamation. I asked him what should be done with it and he said-- "Take it and destroy it" so I took it outside and smashed it with my boot- splintering the wood and breaking the glass, rendering it completely non-functional after breaking it into pieces never to tick or tock again.

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think I’ve posted here. If I’ve already shared this dream then I didn’t mean to share it twice.

It’s been a long time (at least six years)but I was on a hand cart with another and we were laboring to get away from an oppressing, smothering, darkness after us all. There were hills but no railroad tracks. This handcart ran along the road. We were pumping hard and started up a hill only to roll backwards down the hill unable to reach the crest and make it over and down the other side of the hill. Giving up on the handcart we ran. There were no distinctive faces to know who I was running with, only that fear of being chased by a drowning darkness. There was a door. We burst through it and shut it quickly. What was after us shuddered the door and the door didn’t hold but the darkness burst through the door. It was one door after another…going through them, shutting them, but none of the doors could withstand or keep out the darkness after us.

The last door …I knew it would hold. Slamming it. I was in the center or heart of a room that was warm and bathed with a soothing light. There was someone there. I wouldn’t say it was a woman but my only focus in this place was the bosom or breast being full and comforting. This whole inner room and the door that held and the full breast to me meant safety and comfort and I felt I belonged there. I didn’t have to ask if I could stay or if I belonged. But I did ask for the those who were with me “can they stay? Will you adopt them too.” I like to think it was my loved ones but I never saw any faces…I just knew I didn’t come in alone. There didn’t need to be an answer … the comfort of this room or safety from what we had been running from …spoke for itself it, an automatic yes.

A common thread in my dreams seem to be narrow places and space of running through…bell towers, mattresses (sick beds) to hide underneath but still feel vulnerable, scary dogs, things that want to eat you, and cages.

“I was the ideal. Looked so alive.
Turns out I (the ideal type)..i am not real.
Just something you paid for.”

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr E

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can anyone understand this dream?

I'll write it like this.... I was in the spirit and was out and about, stopping as it were at a neighbor's house where they had mounds of boxed items piled up in their garage. Their house too, was filled- room by room with all kinds of boxes, as well as loose items that had not yet been boxed up, for what seemed like a moving or estate sale. I wandered from room to room looking at all these things, as were others-- each carrying various things out to the garage where 'the master of the house' would assess their value and determine a price.

I too, selected a few items and taking them to the garage I showed them to the owner. Among the items I took there was something that seemed to be some sort of an old alarm clock-- one of the mechanical (not digital) kind, but it was housed in a wooden frame, with a domed glass front covering the face of the device and true to it's nature, this device was also a capable metronome with an arm that oscillates back and forth, making a distinct -'tick, tock' with each motion.

When I showed the man what I had taken, he frowned in a displeased manner and said-- "Ooh... that thing is demon-possessed." I was somewhat surprised and even shocked by this proclamation. I asked him what should be done with it and he said-- "Take it and destroy it" so I took it outside and smashed it with my boot- splintering the wood and breaking the glass, rendering it completely non-functional after breaking it into pieces never to tick or tock again.
Blessings Mr E. I think I understand it. Would you say the clock is from about the 1890's if you had to guess? Did it look refurbished? Did you perceive that the master of house of whom you spoke, was not the true owner, but only entrusted to take care of the estate on the passing of the true owner? I ask these questions as they are simular to something going on in my life.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings Mr E. I think I understand it. Would you say the clock is from about the 1890's if you had to guess? Did it look refurbished? Did you perceive that the master of house of whom you spoke, was not the true owner, but only entrusted to take care of the estate on the passing of the true owner? I ask these questions as they are simular to something going on in my life.

It was very much like this>>>

1705443523398.png

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It was very much like this>>>

View attachment 40096
Thank you for your response and taking the time for the picture. This clock is different than the one I remember. The one I remember was a wall clock and this looks like a mantel clock. To be honest, it was not so much the clock but it was the message. I could be mistaken but it sounded like a word of Knowledge in dream form, of something I know will come to pass. Do you think, that this could be a word of Knowledge?

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in a shopping mall.

I walked toward the escalators, with people coming down and those ascending.

As I approached the bottom, there was an escalator going up, on the right hand side and a set of stairs coming down on the left. There was a group of people goofing around, trying to come down the up escalator, and so I side-stepped them and tried to go up those stairs with the people descending, but they were immediately annoyed that I should try to come up the down staircase.

So I waited for those who were trying to come down on the up side, and when they had cleared I hopped on the up escalator.

A man who had been on the stairs, and was annoyed with me made some sort of comment-- to which I replied-- 'Relax Dude!.... No one died."

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dude! I had a dream that someone was going to post a thread on
a talkboard wanting to know about other people's dream... freaky! eek2.gif