Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wednesday June 7, 2023
I woke up as usual and started to get up, suddenly a sleepiness came over me. I laid my head down and the Holly Spirit said " Before it gets low, says the Lord" This is what the Lord is saying. The Lord is coming soon. The following verses describes His anger.

Deuteronomy 32:22 -
22 For a fire is kindled in My anger,
And shall burn to the lowest hell;
It shall consume the earth with her increase,
And set on fire the foundations of the mountains.

Isaiah 2:12 - 12 For the day of the Lord of hosts
Shall come upon everything proud and lofty,
Upon everything lifted up
And it shall be brought low

Isaiah 13:11 - 11 “I will punish the world for its evil,
And the wicked for their iniquity;
I will halt the arrogance of the proud,
And will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible”.
I get a mix if interaction from God and Satan and voices because I have schizophrenia so I usually ignore the spirit probably if it only speaks. And I've regretted it on several occasions and found myself worse for ignoring it. But there is not much I can do being schizophrenic. Ignoring voices also keeps me safe.

I have had interactions with God and I am sure it's God when I feel an immense peace and love that is heavenly. But that has only happened on a few occasions in the past 25 years.

Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mr. E.
You are correct. God's word has multi levels that mean the same thing in the end. To trim the lamps before it gets low, is part of the level. Jesus is coming back soon, for His bride. Thank you for your insight.

With his bride.

Rev 19:11

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get a mix if interaction from God and Satan and voices because I have schizophrenia so I usually ignore the spirit probably if it only speaks. And I've regretted it on several occasions and found myself worse for ignoring it. But there is not much I can do being schizophrenic. Ignoring voices also keeps me safe.

I have had interactions with God and I am sure it's God when I feel an immense peace and love that is heavenly. But that has only happened on a few occasions in the past 25 years.

Be still and know.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I've had two dreams now of loved ones that have passed and in my dream they came back to life and were resurrected. In my first dream my mother was in a new body and looked young and different. In the second dream my grandma was ressurected and looked like grandma and lost her home to a construction crew because my dad had already sold it to someone else. They were demolishing it while we were in it and were really mean people.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was having a house built-- a vacation home of sorts in what was like a large condo complex. I'd purchased the place years ago, but it was being developed in phases and they were just beginning the foundation work on the section where my unit would be. Anyways-- I noticed that they had not run a conduit for a cable/internet feed to my utility room and as they were just about to pour the cement foundation and floor, I pointed this out to the project overseer, but he waved it off saying it was too late. So I went myself and got the 1" conduit and ran it myself from the central hub to where my communication room would be built, knowing that future connectivity was a critical need for me. I ran a pull string inside the pipe, so that it would be easy to later pull the fiberoptic cable through.

Then, much later I found myself looking at the whole project from above, like a bird's eye view from a drone or helicopter that took off from my house and I could survey the land below, seeing everything from a distance as a kind of overview. There was a large distribution center of sorts-- like one of those huge Amazon warehouses and seeing this as a kind of control center for everything below I set out from my house, driving in my truck to this place, where I intended to return a case of Bud Light that I had sitting around, but no intention of drinking. It was a 12-pack and I took it to the distribution center and asked to exchange it-- which they were willing to do, but while I was waiting for that to happen- different floors and different departments and paperwork required and so on, I saw a man from the construction site who I recognized as one of the workers who provided the needed communication cable, pulling it through the conduit I'd installed. I called to him and asked him if he had the pull string I'd provided as I'd like it back-- and he called to another to bring this out too. A young man eventually did come out with it and asked if it was the string I was looking for... It was and as I went to take it from his hand he pulled back and asked me for money. I was a little bewildered, but unwilling to give him money for what was mine and so I protested, but he scurried back into the warehouse, taking my pull line with him.

So I called for the other man again, and he played stupid now-- like he didn't even know what I was talking about when I told him what happened and asked him to retrieve my pull string. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and demanded to speak to his boss and roughly dragging him along like this, we proceeded into a courtyard of sorts where some kind of corporate event was taking place. Everyone we encountered in the crowd of people I asked-- "Are you his boss? Are you his boss?" -as we bounced along through the throng of people. Finally as we approached the stage there was a group of folks, finely dressed who were about to go up on stage for some sort of rally, or presentation... a long line of leaders, or dignitaries I suppose and this guy identified one of the women who was among those heading up on stage as his boss. I had someone approach her to tell her that there was a situation that demanded her attention, so she excused herself from the stage group and came down the stairs to talk to me. The rest of the stage group began the meeting with the pledge of allegiance.

But this woman-- she was different. Piercing blue eyes, and a disarming smile-- she was of a different kind-- sort of one of those ladies who might fancy herself as what some might call a psychic-- something I'm naturally inclined to just dismiss, but she led me out into a garden area and sat down at a picnic table and bid me to sit beside her there. Like 'the Oracle' in the Matrix she looked intently at me, into my eyes with hers and she said-- 'Now tell me about these old women.' I said-- 'I don't know any old women, I don't know what you are talking about, but her query unnerved me for some reason and I almost fell over as I was trying to get my legs over the bench to sit at this picnic table.

As I began to tell the long story of my missing pull string and the circumstances of it and her employees-- the supervisor guy that I had first spoken with at the warehouse- came walking up and presented a new pull line. This one was of a high-quality and better construction than the one I'd had, and he told us that I could have this better line as a replacement for the one they had taken from me. He said it was also a measuring line and that it was more than 4000 feet long, some of it of a strong, braided webbing material and the remainder string like the one I had provided. I accepted this offer and the boss-lady stood up suddenly and pronounced all- 'Good' and she quickly walked away. I went hurrying after her to thank her and apologize for interrupting her meeting, but catching up to her she had plopped herself down in a small puddle or the edge of a pond beside an old lady whom I recognized as someone I knew from Boston who is long passed. The boss lady was in a kind of a trance, but she raised her hands toward me and I took both of her hands in mine and in this way she again locked eyes with me— and said, “Your mother is Pearl.” — and indeed that was my mother’s name. The old woman from Boston beside her was named Lilian and I’d met her many years ago around 2004 in a prophecy form. I knew her by her username- Ummie, and she was kind of the forum mother figure.

Instantly I understood what two old women the boss lady was referencing when I first sat down at the picnic table with her. She was giving me a gift of remembrance.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I was in my parents house and looked out and saw that my grandfather's field was on fire. As I went out I remembered as if it were another dream, that the land was ravaged by Nephilim primarily. As I stood outside and looked down at the aftermath of the Nephilim attack there was scorched earth, not a house was left standing. I went down to the field to see the fire closer and stood atop a burial mound, it was a mass grave. And many people from the community joined me atop the mound as we waited for the government to come. The fire, or rather who caused it was a seriousness matter, so the government was coming. One man spoke from standing atop the mass grave, speaking of a man, the one responsible for this destruction who would soon meet his end, "This is where they will put Death Head."

This reminds me of the saints crying out "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in my parents house and looked out and saw that my grandfather's field was on fire. As I went out I remembered as if it were another dream, that the land was ravaged by Nephilim primarily. As I stood outside and looked down at the aftermath of the Nephilim attack there was scorched earth, not a house was left standing. I went down to the field to see the fire closer and stood atop a burial mound, it was a mass grave. And many people from the community joined me atop the mound as we waited for the government to come. The fire, or rather who caused it was a seriousness matter, so the government was coming. One man spoke from standing atop the mass grave, speaking of a man, the one responsible for this destruction who would soon meet his end, "This is where they will put Death Head."

This reminds me of the saints crying out "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"

I usually don't dip into anyone's dream without being asked, but there are a few principles in play here that are worth mentioning. You were 'in spirit' which is just another way of saying you were dreaming. Physically, you were asleep-- not conscious of your 'self' which was apart from you and it is with those eyes you were seeing spiritual things. Upon waking, those unfamiliar things you saw with your spiritual eyes are essentially meaningless until your mind 'makes sense' of them by making associations of the things you saw (and heard) and relating them to familiar things you already understand.

The 'you' that you speak of when you say- "I was in my parent's house..." -is not the physical you, but the spiritual you. The spirit that dwells in your house, that is-- that is home in your body.... it is your 'lord' -or 'the master of your house' -that house that is -you-
Your parent's house and for that matter-- your grandfather's field both refer to the concept of generations and lineage-- where one descends from and while your parent's and your grandfather in spirit are likewise-- spiritual (heavenly) beings, the house and the field relate to physical (earthly) things. The fire- is judgment, the houses that are razed- are people, who meet their physical end. The 'people' from the community are likewise- spiritual in nature and you can think of them as the departed spirits whose houses were destroyed by fire.

1687611620316.png

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want you to understand an important concept. In spirit, that is-- in dream land, some might say... What you see isn't what you get. Or rather what you get- isn't the same as what you see. How do I explain this?

From the spiritual perspective 'a man' is not a human 'man' -- not a physical being at all, but a spiritual being. What is seen and perceived in dream as a man, is a spiritual man-- not a physical man. Do you understand that? "A man" in dream, is an angel. A spirit. A spiritual man.

Let me show you from one of Daniel's accounts....

Daniel had a dream filled with visions while he was lying on his bed. Then he wrote down the dream in summary fashion....

While I was still speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel and presenting my request before the LORD my God concerning his holy mountain yes, while I was still praying, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen previously in a vision, was approaching me in my state of extreme weariness, around the time of the evening offering. He spoke with me, instructing me as follows: “Daniel, I have now come to impart understanding to you. At the beginning of your requests a message went out, and I have come to convey it to you, for you are of great value in God’s sight. Therefore consider the message and understand the vision----

We all know that Daniel is talking about an encounter he had with the angel Gabriel. Yet in dream-- Daniel recounts that what he saw was "a man." And Daniel says he's seen this same 'man' on other occasions.

He describes what he saw and heard in one of these previous visions-- He writes and recalls a conversation he overhears between what he refers to as two 'holy ones' -between two of these spiritual beings, or angels... one of whom he identifies as this Gabriel.

Then I heard a holy one speaking. Another holy one said to the one who was speaking, “To what period of time does the vision pertain—this vision concerning the daily sacrifice and the destructive act of rebellion and the giving over of both the sanctuary and army to be trampled?” He said to me, “To 2,300 evenings and mornings; then the sanctuary will be put right again.”

While I, Daniel, was watching the vision, I sought to understand it. Now one who appeared to be a man was standing before me. Then I heard a human voice coming from between the banks of the Ulai. It called out, “Gabriel, enable this person to understand the vision.” So he approached the place where I was standing. As he came, I felt terrified and fell flat on the ground. Then he said to me, “Understand, son of man, that the vision pertains to the time of the end.” As he spoke with me, I fell into a trance with my face to the ground. But he touched me and stood me upright.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God recently for the gift of prophecy as I haven’t done that for a long time. And I received a dream last night.

I suddenly entered the dream and got news that there were massive earthquakes all over the earth in areas. I saw stone buildings collapsing from the stress. I saw that because I had appeared in a different area. I then was back in my fathers house and my childhood friend was there who had in real life been diagnosed with cancer. His wife was with him. He was worried about the falling buildings. I checked on it and said “don’t worry that is in Japan”. When I checked I noticed there were other massive earthquakes spotted all over the world.

I was trying to move lower in the house just in case we got hit with one of the massive quakes. I had this weird wifi problem with my computer and wasn’t sure it was going to work on the lower levels of the house. The repeater was there but I was trying to make sure it would work.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God recently for the gift of prophecy as I haven’t done that for a long time. And I received a dream last night.

I suddenly entered the dream and got news that there were massive earthquakes all over the earth in areas. I saw stone buildings collapsing from the stress. I saw that because I had appeared in a different area. I then was back in my fathers house and my childhood friend was there who had in real life been diagnosed with cancer. His wife was with him. He was worried about the falling buildings. I checked on it and said “don’t worry that is in Japan”. When I checked I noticed there were other massive earthquakes spotted all over the world.

I was trying to move lower in the house just in case we got hit with one of the massive quakes. I had this weird wifi problem with my computer and wasn’t sure it was going to work on the lower levels of the house. The repeater was there but I was trying to make sure it would work.
God gives dreams in riddles. With a little time you will sort it out. For instance, I can interpret what God is saying to you, Forget the second part in the lower house, concentrate on the first part; Earthquakes, collapsing buildings. The Fathers house and what smell or hair color did your friend have and did it remind you of someone else. God told you that earthquakes and collapsing buildings will be in Japan.
I get dreams and most of the time it is a short message in a long dream.

Numbers 12:6 - Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God gives dreams in riddles. With a little time you will sort it out. For instance, I can interpret what God is saying to you, Forget the second part in the lower house, concentrate on the first part; Earthquakes, collapsing buildings. The Fathers house and what smell or hair color did your friend have and did it remind you of someone else. God told you that earthquakes and collapsing buildings will be in Japan.
I get dreams and most of the time it is a short message in a long dream.

Numbers 12:6 - Then He said, “Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream.
I honestly don't know. I had a dream 20 some years ago that California suddenly sank under water. It wasn't for 20 years that I finally figured out what it meant.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From memory… ‘Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. I go and prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come there again and receive you so that where I am you may be also.’

What are the names of that childhood friend and his wife?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From memory… ‘Let not your heart be troubled. You believe in God. Believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many rooms. I go and prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come there again and receive you so that where I am you may be also.’

What are the names of that childhood friend and his wife?
I'm keeping his name private as he is suffering much. I'm trying to be respectful to his online privacy during his time of suffering.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm keeping his name private as he is suffering much. I'm trying to be respectful to his online privacy during his time of suffering.

No problem. I didn’t ask to be nosey. In dreams, the meaning of a name hold significance. Rather than referring directly to some individual person you might know “in real life” if you were to look up the meaning of his name and look into that association you will find deeper meaning to your dream. Forget about the actual person “of” that name and focus on the associations that came to mind— childhood friend, cancer victim, married to_______ (name, and the meaning of her name) and so on.

Take Japan as an example. Does it help to consider the meaning? This “land of the rising sun?”

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes I wake, and, lo! I have forgot,
And drifted out upon an ebbing sea!
My soul that was at rest now resteth not,
For I am with myself and not with thee;
Truth seems a blind moon in a glaring morn,
Where nothing is but sick-heart vanity:
Oh, thou who knowest! save thy child forlorn.

(George MacDonald- Diary of an old soul)

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this was an interesting dream: I was with my kids in my now ex wife's suburban. And I was trying to hot wire the car and the kids were helping me. She was in the store and we were in the parking lot. I couldn't get it hot wired and she finally came out to the car. I was like well I can't get the car started. So we just started coasting as it was down hill a little. We turned the corner on the road and the kids started yelling at me. I looked behind me and there was the hybrid T-Rex / Velociraptor from Jurassic Park fallen kingdom. I quickly turned the car around hoping it would make it back the other way. It was still coasting cause we hadn't started it. Then we went back by the road that led from the store and down a steep hill picked up speed and were losing the dinosaur. Then near the bottom of the hill I noticed this circular ring with a rippling and bubbling water surface in it. It was strange and the kids were skeptic, but I just had this feeling I needed to drive thru it. So I did and we emerged back in the dinosaur era of time. There were velociraptors and the kids were screaming again. So I veered the car and found a sort of hidden sanctuary where I saw all these trapped explorers from different times searching around and exploring this tiny area. We joined them. I noticed my ex was looking stunning so I cuddled up next to her and whispered something in her ear. But there were all the explorers around us so I felt uncomfortable. Then I heard a voice saying "You will have time alone together". Then I woke up and as I woke up I felt this thought enter my mind that I should watch "Beauty and the Beast". Which in real life is a free movie on Youtube I had forgot about. Strange dream!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Now this was an interesting dream: I was with my kids in my now ex wife's suburban. And I was trying to hot wire the car and the kids were helping me. She was in the store and we were in the parking lot. I couldn't get it hot wired and she finally came out to the car. I was like well I can't get the car started. So we just started coasting as it was down hill a little. We turned the corner on the road and the kids started yelling at me. I looked behind me and there was the hybrid T-Rex / Velociraptor from Jurassic Park fallen kingdom. I quickly turned the car around hoping it would make it back the other way. It was still coasting cause we hadn't started it. Then we went back by the road that led from the store and down a steep hill picked up speed and were losing the dinosaur. Then near the bottom of the hill I noticed this circular ring with a rippling and bubbling water surface in it. It was strange and the kids were skeptic, but I just had this feeling I needed to drive thru it. So I did and we emerged back in the dinosaur era of time. There were velociraptors and the kids were screaming again. So I veered the car and found a sort of hidden sanctuary where I saw all these trapped explorers from different times searching around and exploring this tiny area. We joined them. I noticed my ex was looking stunning so I cuddled up next to her and whispered something in her ear. But there were all the explorers around us so I felt uncomfortable. Then I heard a voice saying "You will have time alone together". Then I woke up and as I woke up I felt this thought enter my mind that I should watch "Beauty and the Beast". Which in real life is a free movie on Youtube I had forgot about. Strange dream!
Blessings in Christ Jesus dev553344. Not a strange dream at all. Search your heart and you will find the meaning, It is same thing you carry with you everyday. The voice in the dream does not come from good. Same type of thing happened in my dream last night I will pay it no mind but I will press forward and not look back. Blessings!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ Jesus dev553344. Not a strange dream at all. Search your heart and you will find the meaning, It is same thing you carry with you everyday. The voice in the dream does not come from good. Same type of thing happened in my dream last night I will pay it no mind but I will press forward and not look back. Blessings!
Thanks, I'm not sure if it was from God the dream. I haven't checked on that.

My ex was pretty rotten to me. I loved her but my family were angry with her for how she treated me. They saw for themselves. I'm much more at peace without her.

But I know God gives dreams in parables, so I'm not sure this dream is about her anyways.

Reactions: GTW27

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks, I'm not sure if it was from God the dream. I haven't checked on that.

My ex was pretty rotten to me. I loved her but my family were angry with her for how she treated me. They saw for themselves. I'm much more at peace without her.

But I know God gives dreams in parables, so I'm not sure this dream is about her anyways.
My dream last night was not from The Lord and it's intent was to exploit a weakness and to instill fear. There is no fear in Christ Jesus. Your dream reminded me of a Indiana Jones movie.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dream last night was not from The Lord and it's intent was to exploit a weakness and to instill fear. There is no fear in Christ Jesus. Your dream reminded me of a Indiana Jones movie.
Yeah I watched Beauty and the Beast this morning and it made me a little weak from the dream. You're probably right.

Reactions: GTW27