Post your dreams here

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah I watched Beauty and the Beast this morning and it made me a little weak from the dream. You're probably right.
Sometimes a message comes in a round about way so as to be gentle to the hearer. And sometimes a message comes directly in and that can be prophesy, or a word of knowlege, or a word of wisdom. These comes from The Lord. And the round about way is from seeing, and then getting the hearer to think about the words, which is also from The Lord.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God recently for the gift of prophecy as I haven’t done that for a long time. And I received a dream last night.

I suddenly entered the dream and got news that there were massive earthquakes all over the earth in areas. I saw stone buildings collapsing from the stress. I saw that because I had appeared in a different area. I then was back in my fathers house and my childhood friend was there who had in real life been diagnosed with cancer. His wife was with him. He was worried about the falling buildings. I checked on it and said “don’t worry that is in Japan”. When I checked I noticed there were other massive earthquakes spotted all over the world.

I was trying to move lower in the house just in case we got hit with one of the massive quakes. I had this weird wifi problem with my computer and wasn’t sure it was going to work on the lower levels of the house. The repeater was there but I was trying to make sure it would work.
Strange, on Sunday my plumbing broke down and I had to go to my Dad's to stay with him just like in the dream. It was odd. I was like "my dream is coming true".

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange, on Sunday my plumbing broke down and I had to go to my Dad's to stay with him just like in the dream. It was odd. I was like "my dream is coming true".
I almost forgot, also when I came back after the plumbing was fixed I noticed the cable for the internet was cut on the outside of the house. I'm not sure who cut it. I was all worried my wifi wouldn't work but it did, so I went out and checked and it was another wire next to mine that was cut. Similar to the dream.

Now I'm wondering about earthquakes. The dream was so literal. I still didn't really get an interpretation that I am comfortable saying was from the Lord but hey, It was interesting.

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had some interesting dreams from God lately, where the messages have been clear for the most part after reflection. I'll share one from last night, as God made sure to get my attention about it this morning.

The dream started out in my office room. There was garbage littered on the floor. As I was picking up the garbage, I wasted time inspecting some of the items, which were filthy. After this, I realized it was garbage day, and I had forgotten to put the garbage bins out for pickup. This was in the dream, when in reality, today is garbage day, and I did forget! After realizing this, a man in a black suit appeared. I didn't recognize him, but sensed some how he was a "pastor/teacher". He was trying to "help me", either sharing his theology from the Bible or something. Suddenly, I felt a burning discomfort on my side, and told the man this. He then tried to help further, but I knew he could not, and he wouldn't leave me alone. That is when I heard from God say to me "Lean on Me", in that quiet still voice. I told the man what God told me, hoping he'd go away and I could just trust in God as he told me to do so. But then the man became insistent in helping, and started wrestling me. After this the dream ended, and I couldn't really fall asleep. Also realizing I had to get out of bed early to make sure I put out the garbage.

I finally made myself get out of bed at 6:30am to put the garbage out. This was where God got my attention, if he didn't have it already. As I went to the alley to put out the first bin, the area I leave the bins, had garbage scattered about! Someone had left garbage in a reusable walmart bag behind the garage, and I assume a raccoon or another animal had scattered it. It had also rained last night, so it was more messier than it should have been. As I used a broom and pan to pick it all up, I started looking over the contents of the garbage. Seeing various random things. I then remembered this was like my dream, when I was picking up the garbage in my office.

The coincidence of me picking up garbage in a dream, then about 7 hours later in real life, are quite slim. The two main things I took away from the dream is that God wants me to go to him for all things. And that I need to get rid of material things I don't need which will be burned up anyways at some point, and don't haven't any eternal value.

Last edited:

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had some interesting dreams from God lately, where the messages have been clear for the most part after reflection. I'll share one from last night, as God made sure to get my attention about it this morning.

The dream started out in my office room. There was garbage littered on the floor. As I was picking up the garbage, I wasted time inspecting some of the items, which were filthy. After this, I realized it was garbage day, and I had forgotten to put the garbage bins out for pickup. This was in the dream, when in reality, today is garbage day, and I did forget! After realizing this, a man in a black suit appeared. I didn't recognize him, but sensed some how he was a "pastor/teacher". He was trying to "help me", either sharing his theology from the Bible or something. Suddenly, I felt a burning discomfort on my side, and told the man this. He then tried to help further, but I knew he could not, and he wouldn't leave me alone. That is when I heard from God say to me "Lean on Me", in that quiet still voice. I told the man what God told me, hoping he'd go away and I could just trust in God as he told me to do so. But then the man became insistent in helping, and started wrestling me. After this the dream ended, and I couldn't really fall asleep. Also realizing I had to get out of bed early to make sure I put out the garbage.

I finally made myself get out of bed at 6:30am to put the garbage out. This was where God got my attention, if he didn't have it already. As I went to the alley to put out the first bin, the area I leave the bins, had garbage scattered about! Someone had left garbage in a reusable walmart bag behind the garage, and I assume a raccoon or another animal had scattered it. It had also rained last night, so it was more messier than it should have been. As I used a broom and pan to pick it all up, I started looking over the contents of the garbage. Seeing various random things. I then remembered this was like my dream, when I was picking up the garbage in my office.

The coincidence of me picking up garbage in a dream, then about 7 hours later in real life, are quite slim. The two main things I took away from the dream is that God wants me to go to him for all things. And that I need to get rid of material things I don't need which will be burned up anyways at some point, and don't haven't any eternal value.
At least you were spared having to wrestle with a religious ideologue...wait....unless....that's why you came here today??? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Laurina and Azim

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Blessings in Christ Jesus Venksta. In the beginning of my journey I had a training that would not be believed and yet it is true. The very first lesson was this, "Put not your trust in man for he will fail you. Put your trust only in The Lord as He will never leave you nor will He forsake you." During this time of intense training, my only job was to take out the trash. At the time, a lot of my training came by way of fishing. I still used to fish tournaments for Bass. One day after fishing all day in a tournament I came home a little low as I only 3 fish that day and did not place amongst the top 3 and I knew I was one of the best. And then The Lord spoke to me on the matter and said, "My son, today you could have caught 13 fish if you had only remembered to take out the trash." To be a fisher of men, one must be clean at all times. In other words one must remember to repent(Take out the trash). That man in black is in here, but who can see it, but one who has been given eyes to see and ears to hear.

• Love
Reactions: Azim

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I dreamed I saw the knights in armor coming-- sayin' something about a queen
There were peasants singin' and drummers drumming and the archer split the tree. There was a fanfare blowin' to the sun that was floating on the breeze.

I was lyin' in a burned-out basement with a full moon in my eyes. I was hopin' for replacement when the sun burst through the sky. There was a band playin' in my head and I felt like getting high. I was thinkin' about what a friend had said, I was hopin' it was a lie.

Well, I dreamed I saw the silver spaceships lying in the yellow haze of the sun. There were children crying and colors flying all around the chosen ones. All in a dream, all in a dream- the loading had begun. Flyin' mother nature's silver seed to a new home in the sun.

It's a dream
Only a dream
And it's fading now
Fading away
It's only a dream

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st dream - I saw a Devine wind from eternity and the Devine wind had a sign that said bring them home, and another one said "watch for".

2nd dream -I saw male with black hair slow dancing with a blonde haired lady, Their arms were wrapped around each other; then the male vanished upward so fast that the lady still had her arms up like she was still dancing.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1st dream - I saw a Devine wind from eternity and the Devine wind had a sign that said bring them home, and another one said "watch for".

2nd dream -I saw male with black hair slow dancing with a blonde haired lady, Their arms were wrapped around each other; then the male vanished upward so fast that the lady still had her arms up like she was still dancing.

You dreamed of Blondie and Riders on the Storm.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a dream I didn't like Biden and we got into an argument. He was above me and larger than I was and dropped a tomahawk down on me. I evaded and complained to the powers that be that he could have killed me.

Saint of Light

Aug 22, 2023
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I tell you a story, but don't mention at all that the telling of the story is actually the telling of a dream, would you know?

I mean unless I specifically tell you it's a dream, or unless I tell you I was soaring through the heavens on the back of a winged horse or something of that nature, would you know?

--something of that nature--

That spiritual nature, that we call dreams.

I didn’t have any specific dreams from God last night, but yesterday I did see someone who looked exactly like a person who I need to apologize to for something. It wasn’t incidental; I normally wouldn’t encounter someone with such a striking resemblance. Here God is telling me to get started and make a meaningful apology when I can.

Reactions: Mr E and dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn’t have any specific dreams from God last night, but yesterday I did see someone who looked exactly like a person who I need to apologize to for something. It wasn’t incidental; I normally wouldn’t encounter someone with such a striking resemblance. Here God is telling me to get started and make a meaningful apology when I can.

I don't believe in random coincidence.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in random coincidence.
I do. They happen as often as things become similar. And from what I've found people that don't believe in coincidence are often paranoid.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do. They happen as often as things become similar. And from what I've found people that don't believe in coincidence are often paranoid.

Well, I can tell you that I’m at least this one instance—- I’m afraid——not.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You dreamed of Blondie and Riders on the Storm.

I read Mark 13:27 - He will send out the angels and gather His elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the end of heaven.

Somes up my first dream pretty good.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was in the house of another. A woman. And while I thought I had come into this place to offer some help it was she, who offered to assist me. She smiled kindly and asked - "Can I help you?" -- reflecting now upon this moment maybe it was just her way of asking what I was doing there, in her house.

Regardless, there was no awkwardness between us. Familiar spirits, fast friends.

Looking out the front window she pointed and said that someone had just hit my car. I bolted out the front door and saw several large utility trucks from the power company, with the workers decked out in fluorescent-striped safety vests and wide-brimmed hardhats. One of the trucks had indeed brushed down the side of my vehicle and damaged the paint and two of the work crews just shrugged off my questions about who had done this, while one of them then pointed down the street to a third crew and a dumb-looking man standing near his truck leaning on a shovel. I promptly walked straight over toward him and grabbing another shovel from the truck as I passed it, I went right up to him and struck him smack on the forehead with the flat part. He stumbled backwards, momentarily stunned by the 'doink' I had delivered.

The man stood more than a foot taller than me- he was well over 7' tall and goofy-looking, with droopy eyes and a tooth-gapping grin. I scolded him for number one-- hitting my car, and secondly (most importantly) leaving the scene without owning up to it. That's what bothered me most, and I lectured him on "personal responsibility" and owning up to mistakes.

He never said a word. He just stood there, shook the cobwebs off, -or circling stars.... and went back to work.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a vision and saw building falling in an earthquake.

Later I had a premonition that I was in a bad earthquake. I wasn't sure if it was from God and it's usually not me but someone else that gets the bad earthquake when I get a premonition like that.

Later I dreamt that I was in a bad earthquake and it seemed real, too real, and I sensed it was from God.

So later I asked God about it, and he wouldn't answer as to where and when. So not knowing where and when must be good. And I left it at that.

Azim

Sep 25, 2020
Vancouver
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had a few dreams and a vision over the past few months. Here is one I wanted to share, because one part of it came true within the week.

First for context, this dream happened the week after Remembrance Day, November 11th. The church choir sang that Sunday morning. During the practice, there was a lady, who is newer to our church, decided to sit at the back of the choir pews, in the dead center with the male tenor singers. During the practice before the service, the back row was off center. When they tried to shuffle to align, the lady refused to move. Once the service started, she ended up being off center, and a tall person in front of her blocked her from view.

Now the dream. A few days later, I dreamed I was walking along a street near my home, towards it. I could tell it was the narrow path. However, I could hardly see anyone on it. Someone passed me by. Then I turned around, and saw this same lady far in the distance, walking the same way. After a few houses passed by, I turned around, and this lady was now catching up to me. As she passed me, she said something very prideful. I can't remember the words. Then as I watched her go further ahead, she suddenly left the path, and veered to the right, going south, through the yards of some house. I didn't see her again.

After this the second part of my dream started. I finally got to my home street. So I walked up the block, but noticed two dogs fighting on the street, with no owners visible. Scared they may attack me, I stealthy walked behind some trees, until my house was across the street from me. I noticed one dog ran away. The other stayed put, and appeared to be a normal brown colored dog. It didn't seem it would harm me. So I walked across the street to my house. As I got close, I saw the second dog in my yard. As I got close, I decided to enter the house from the front door. The dog looked more like an unhealthy blue lion, as if it was dead. It tried to come after me, so I started walking up the front stairs. It tried to get at me from under the stairs. I used a bag I was carrying to make it go away. But it persisted, and tried to come from the front of the stairs to get me. As I was higher up, I used my foot to kick it back down. The dream ended there.

For the last part of the dream, it seemed clear, that the enemy is defeated, and God has him handled. Psalm 110:1 came to mind. "The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool."

Now for the first part. After that dream, when I was back at church the next time, I shared the dream with the worship leader. Afterwards, he brought up that he received an email from the lady. Apparently she watched the live stream, and complained the camera did not show the entire choir. However, as the one in charge, I never changed the camera views. And they were exactly the same as the last time the choir sang, when she was there. She sent a second email after complaining again, and told the worship team leader, she would not be attending church for a while due to a reason. She hasn't been back since.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked God recently for the gift of prophecy as I haven’t done that for a long time. And I received a dream last night.

I suddenly entered the dream and got news that there were massive earthquakes all over the earth in areas. I saw stone buildings collapsing from the stress. I saw that because I had appeared in a different area. I then was back in my fathers house and my childhood friend was there who had in real life been diagnosed with cancer. His wife was with him. He was worried about the falling buildings. I checked on it and said “don’t worry that is in Japan”. When I checked I noticed there were other massive earthquakes spotted all over the world.

I was trying to move lower in the house just in case we got hit with one of the massive quakes. I had this weird wifi problem with my computer and wasn’t sure it was going to work on the lower levels of the house. The repeater was there but I was trying to make sure it would work.
Japan got their earthquake today which marks about 4 months from the dream. Now I'm worried because in the dream I was with my friend who has cancer. Does that mean I will get cancer?