Postmillenial Partial Preterism...What is it? A Victorious View of the Gospel.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His major problem is that He reinterprets Scripture when Scripture does not fit his agenda! Just like all covenant eschatologists, where preterist to the extreme amillenialist. When the passage doesn't fit His program, He just allegorizes it away to make it fit. Sorry but with teh Word of God, close enough is not good enough.
To deny that there is scripture to be interpreted as symbolic would be untruthful because there is much

However Zechariah 14 isnt one of them, as Kenneth Gentry in error puts the events on a fulfilled 70AD, and also denies the literal second coming is seen in Matthew 24:30

2 Peter 3:8 is the prime example, is it one day or a thousand years, "Its neither", but is a symbolic teaching showing the Lord's spiritual realm is outside of time, (Eternal)

2 Peter 3:8KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To deny that there is scripture to be interpreted as symbolic would be untruthful because there is much

However Zechariah 14 isnt one of them, as Kenneth Gentry in error puts the events on a fulfilled 70AD, and also denies the literal second coming is seen in Matthew 24:30

2 Peter 3:8 is the prime example, is it one day or a thousand years, "Its neither", but is a symbolic teaching showing the Lord's spiritual realm is outside of time, (Eternal)

8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

I never said that there is not symbolism in Scripture. why y0ou take my words and go so much further than they say and even imply is beyond me.

2 Peter 3 i snot symbolism but a metaphor for Gods patience (context matters still) That little word "AS" tells us that Peter in describing Gods long suffering- is longsuffering by using a figure of speech. It is like us describing a rainstorm as "its raining buckets out there" it is a figure of speech used to describe the subject of the passage- gods patience.

2 Peter 3
King James Version

3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The whole point of the passage is that some will arise and deny Jesus physical return to earth. Peter reminds them iof the flood which took 120 years after God announced it, and that the present atmosphere and planet are reserved for judgment. If it appears to be delayed it is because God is patient and desires to bring in as many ino th ekingdom as He desires.

It is not a passage to be pulled out of its context to establish this crazy Spiritual day= 1000 earthly years.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said that there is not symbolism in Scripture. why y0ou take my words and go so much further than they say and even imply is beyond me.

2 Peter 3 i snot symbolism but a metaphor for Gods patience (context matters still) That little word "AS" tells us that Peter in describing Gods long suffering- is longsuffering by using a figure of speech. It is like us describing a rainstorm as "its raining buckets out there" it is a figure of speech used to describe the subject of the passage- gods patience.

2 Peter 3
King James Version

3 This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of remembrance:

2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:

3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:

7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

The whole point of the passage is that some will arise and deny Jesus physical return to earth. Peter reminds them iof the flood which took 120 years after God announced it, and that the present atmosphere and planet are reserved for judgment. If it appears to be delayed it is because God is patient and desires to bring in as many ino th ekingdom as He desires.

It is not a passage to be pulled out of its context to establish this crazy Spiritual day= 1000 earthly years.
Once Again, 2 Peter 3:8 is a symbolic metaphor showing the Lords Eternal Spiritual, As You Allude Away from this claim, one day is a thousand years isnt literal time upon earth

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
His major problem is that He reinterprets Scripture when Scripture does not fit his agenda! Just like all covenant eschatologists, where preterist to the extreme amillenialist. When the passage doesn't fit His program, He just allegorizes it away to make it fit. Sorry but with teh Word of God, close enough is not good enough.
Yes Gentry in his Preterist interpretation mangles scripture to create his teaching and belief in 70AD fulfillment

Just as dispensationalism takes 1 Thessalonians 4:15-15 & 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 and claims the verses represent a (Pre-Trib Rapture) of the Church to heaven, when the verses shown are nothing more than the (Second Coming) Last Day (Resurrection)

Gentry's Preterism and dispensationalism change scripture to suit the teaching and belief

Pre-trib Rapture & 70AD fulfillment, both are fabricated teachings of men, not found in scripture

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

2 Peter 3
King James Version

Ron those teaching Preterism deny scripture that refutes their claims, dispensationalism does the same

Dispensationalism has taught for years that 1 Corinthians 15:51-54 is a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven, this is a fabricated fairy tale of man, creating something not seen

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ron those teaching Preterism deny scripture that refutes their claims, dispensationalism does the same

Dispensationalism has taught for years that 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 is a pre-trib rapture of the church to heaven, this is a fabricated fairy tale of man, creating something not seen

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17 Isn't A Pre-Tribulation Rapture, Dont Be Deceived

The main scripture used by supporters of the (Pre-Trib Rapture) is 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, this is nothing more than the (Second Coming) (Last Day) resurrection, not a (Pre-Trib Rapture), don't be deceived

1. Is a resurrection of the believer seen in 1 Thess 4:15-17 below, 100% Yes!

2. Does this resurrection take place on the (Last Day) as Jesus Christ taught below in John 6:39-40, 100% Yes!

3. Is the (Last Day) the time of final judgement as Jesus Christ taught in John 12:48 below, 100% Yes!

Many deny the truth of Gods words below, that are simple, clear, and very easy to understand.

(THE SECOND COMING, LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

1 Thessalonians 4:15-17KJV
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth
; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

(THE LAST DAY JUDGEMENT)

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ron dispensationalism teaches that Isaiah Chapter 11 & 65 represents a Millennial Kingdom on this earth for 1,000 literal years, this is in error, fabricated by man to validate a Millennial Kingdom not found in the scripture

Isaiah Chapters 11 & 65 Is The Very Same Place, The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth, Don't Be Deceived By Claims This Represents A Millennial Kingdom On This Earth

Same Wolf & Lamb Together, And Lion Eating Straw Like The Bullock/Ox, In The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth

(For, Behold, I Create New Heavens And A New Earth)

Isaiah 65:17-18 & 25KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.

25 The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 11:6-7KJV
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The design of this thread is to get a second opinion on what is being taught.

When I first was confronted with it by a local pastor in my previous church.

We were talking and he mentioned he was postmillenial. I burst out into laughter. When I stopped laughing, he said have you taken a good look at the actual teaching?

I only had a rough Idea, so I started voicing my objections.
He answered each one, at least to a point that I could not get around his verses.

Many of the people who believe this way, studied themselves into this position .
Most were exposed to the dispensational ideas.

I opened my bible and began to compare the texts and found that my previous views did not match what I was seeing in these verses.

psa.22;
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The design of this thread is to get a second opinion on what is being taught.

When I first was confronted with it by a local pastor in my previous church.

We were talking and he mentioned he was postmillenial. I burst out into laughter. When I stopped laughing, he said have you taken a good look at the actual teaching?

I only had a rough Idea, so I started voicing my objections.
He answered each one, at least to a point that I could not get around his verses.

Many of the people who believe this way, studied themselves into this position .
Most were exposed to the dispensational ideas.

I opened my bible and began to compare the texts and found that my previous views did not match what I was seeing in these verses.

psa.22;
27 All the ends of the world shall remember and turn unto the Lord: and all the kindreds of the nations shall worship before thee.

28 For the kingdom is the Lord's: and he is the governor among the nations.

29 All they that be fat upon earth shall eat and worship: all they that go down to the dust shall bow before him: and none can keep alive his own soul.

30 A seed shall serve him; it shall be accounted to the Lord for a generation.

31 They shall come, and shall declare his righteousness unto a people that shall be born, that he hath done this.
How could any Spirit filled believer follow Kenneth Gentry in his claims, that the literal second coming of Jesus Christ isn't seen below, and passing this literal future event off as a judgement on Israel/Jerusalem, that took place in 70AD, "Real Big Smiles"!

It appears Gentry is selling ice at the North Pole in the middle of winter, and many are buying it, and that's a "Big Understatement"

Kenneth Gentry's Eschatology, If It Dosen't Fit 70AD Fulfillment, Remove It Through Symbolic Allegory

Matthew 24:30KJV
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7,

[How could any Spirit filled believer follow Kenneth Gentry in his claims, that the literal second coming of Jesus Christ isn't seen below, and passing this future literal event off as a judgement on Israel/Jerusalem]

You are hung up on this as you have asked the same question about a dozen times.
Every biblical partial preterist believes in the literal second coming of Jesus Christ.
Not one denies this, as you have falsely stated and implied.

They do deny your claim that Mt.24 is yet future, because of the time texts saying that first century people and those specifically who crucified Christ would see these things fulfilled before they do die.

You ignore all such texts so far, so if you insist on commenting over and over ...address these verses;
mt23
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

36 Verily I say unto you, All these things shall come upon this generation.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

mt24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man

1]sitting on the right hand of power,
2]and coming in the clouds of heaven.

He is seated in heaven, yet "coming" in the clouds of power......the judgment of Jerusalem.

[It appears Gentry is selling ice in the North pole in the middle of winter, and many are buying it]

It appears that he is among multitudes who believe the truth of scripture, that you cannot grasp yet, so you ridicule him, without going over His work,

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7,

[How could any Spirit filled believer follow Kenneth Gentry in his claims, that the literal second coming of Jesus Christ isn't seen below, and passing this future literal event off as a judgement on Israel/Jerusalem]

You are hung up on this as you have asked the same question about a dozen times.
Every biblical partial preterist believes in the literal second coming of Jesus Christ.

They do deny your claim that Mt.24 is yet future, because of the time texts saying that first century people and those specifically who crucified Christ would see these things fulfilled before they do die.

You ignore all such texts so far, so if you insist on commenting over and over ...address these verses;
mt23
35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.

37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

mt24
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man

He is seated in heaven, yet "coming" in the clouds of power......the judgment of Jerusalem.

[It appears Gentry is selling ice in the North pole in the middle of winter, and many are buying it]

It appears that he is among multitudes who believe the truth of scripture, that you cannot grasp yet, so you ridicule him, without going over His work,

Yes Gentry and yourself do deny the literal second coming is seen below, this is removed because it destroys the claims of 70AD fulfillment, as Jesus Christ didnt literally return in 70AD, it's a future event unfulfilled, it's that simple

To acknowledge the literal second coming is seen, puts your Preterist teaching in 70AD fulfillment in the trash can, and you know this.

Why do Preterist deny the literal second coming is seen below? To maintain 70AD fulfillment, it's that simple

Kenneth Gentry's Preterist Eschatology, If It Dosen't Fit 70AD Fulfillment, Remove It Through Symbolic Allegory

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:

15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.

17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.

19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

23 But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.

24 And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.

27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.

28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;

30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.

31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

First century people being spoken to.

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

These first century people were alive to see it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth7t7,

mt23

mt24

The future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the Future Literal Second Coming

1.) (This Generation) Not (Your Generation)

2.) What is near, even at the doors? The literal second coming of Jesus Christ

3.) What is the day and hour no man knows? The literal second coming of Jesus Christ

A Future Generation Unfulfilled

Matthew 24:32-36KJV
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mark 9:1
And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.

These first century people were alive to see it.
The Disciples Were Eyewitnesses Of (The Resurrection) Not (The Second Coming)

You pull one verse out of context, with Hope's you can establish 70AD fulfillment of Matthew 24:30 in symbolic allegory, "Error"

Jesus spoke to his disciples concerning the Kingdom Of God coming in power that was established at his "Resurrection", and has absolutely nothing to do with the future "Literal Second Coming" seen in Matthew 24:30

Preterism in 70AD fulfillment is comparably the same as dispensationalism in a pre-trib rapture, bend, twist, and tear to make it fit, fake it till ya make it!

Mark 9:1-9KJV
1 And he said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That there be some of them that stand here, which shall not taste of death, till they have seen the kingdom of God come with power.
2 And after six days Jesus taketh with him Peter, and James, and John, and leadeth them up into an high mountain apart by themselves: and he was transfigured before them.
3 And his raiment became shining, exceeding white as snow; so as no fuller on earth can white them.
4 And there appeared unto them Elias with Moses: and they were talking with Jesus.
5 And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
6 For he wist not what to say; for they were sore afraid.
7 And there was a cloud that overshadowed them: and a voice came out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.
8 And suddenly, when they had looked round about, they saw no man any more, save Jesus only with themselves.
9 And as they came down from the mountain, he charged them that they should tell no man what things they had seen, till the Son of man were risen from the dead.

Last edited:

Iconoclast

Jul 27, 2021
Hoschton Ga.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the Future Literal Second Coming

3.) What is the day and hour no man knows? The literal second coming of Jesus Christ

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

It does not say anywhere a FUTURE GENERATION.
IT SPEAKS ABOUT BEING IN A SYNAGOUGE,
IT SPEAKS ABOUT PRAY THAT YOUR FLIGHT IS NOT ON THE SABBATH
THE HOLY PLACE WAS STILL STANDING THEN, NOT NOW
The temple was destroyed just as Jesus said.
THESE THINGS ALL HAPPENED.....then

lk21;
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

You totally ignore the Covenant breaking leading to these days of vengeance, from Deut28:-33

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lk21;
For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

You totally ignore the Covenant breaking leading to these days of vengeance, from Deut28:-33

You will closely note you run from a "Direct Response" to the 3 items below "Why"?

You deny the literal second coming seen below, because it dosent fit your 70AD fulfillment narrative, if it dosent fit 70AD fulfillment, remove it through symbolic allegory

The future generation that will be eyewitnesses of the Future Literal Second Coming seen below

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

lk21;

Your claims of 70AD fulfillment in Roman Soldiers And Jerusalem's destruction didnt come upon (All That Dwell Upon The Face Of The Whole Earth) as seen in verse 35 below, your claims are silenced in this fact alone

More symbolic allegory to remove this opposition in scripture?

This represents the literal future second coming, that will be seen by (All That Dwell Upon The Earth), and Jerusalem's destruction in 70AD didnt fulfill Luke 21:35 as is clearly seen, this is a future event unfulfilled

Luke 21:34-36KJV
34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Again, 2 Peter 3:8 is a symbolic metaphor showing the Lords Eternal Spiritual, As You Allude Away from this claim, one day is a thousand years isnt literal time upon earth

Once again you ignore rules of grammar showingf a comparisojn in relationship to gods patience.

then you compoound your error by showing thsat in Rev. 20 some people are resurrected BEFORE this eternal, and some resurrected after this eternal. Why you hold onto a sinking ship is a mystery.

Why you read teh bibler unlike other books and ignore context of where verses found is a sad thing.