pray for illegal immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You seem to imply that other countries are somehow less important than the US......or that the US deserves it’s privileged status in the world just because.....

Did Rome deserve to horde it’s wealth for 500 years of it’s golden years?

Excellent point. It has always been irksome to me when ever I would hear the phrase "WE are the BEST country in the WORLD"!!! How arrogant??!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Excellent point. It has always been irksome to me when ever I would hear the phrase "WE are the BEST country in the WORLD"!!! How arrogant??!

AGREE, it goes for all of us. There is no longer any "best"...we are all like dirty washpots. The whole world , no longer interested in God and His standards.

I was VERY sad when reading your quote from @aspen

He has never returned since his last rehab.
I have written, and he usually answers me even if he doesn't post.
I am concerned for him...I worry about him.
I hope he hasn't done 'anything stupid' via depression. :(

It must be going into months now , when he was last here. Sigh. :oops:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
AGREE, it goes for all of us. There is no longer any "best"...we are all like dirty washpots. The whole world , no longer interested in God and His standards.

I was VERY sad when reading your quote from @aspen

He has never returned since his last rehab.
I have written, and he usually answers me even if he doesn't post.
I am concerned for him...I worry about him.
I hope he hasn't done 'anything stupid' via depression. :(

It must be going into months now , when he was last here. Sigh. :oops:

Yes, I have my thoughts on his struggles as well...you over there, and me over here can pray in agreement for his protection and return to his first love ♥

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I have my thoughts on his struggles as well...you over there, and me over here can pray in agreement for his protection and return to his first love ♥

Hi Nancy.

Happy New Year!

May the Lord have great favor and blessings for you this year.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isaiah 19:25

Yes, 'in that day shall Egypt be like unto women: and it shall be afraid and fear because of the shaking of the hand of the LORD of hosts, which he shaketh over it." (Is. 19:16)

In that day Egypt shall submit to God and Israel God's chosen.

Good verse.

Stranger

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It has always been irksome to me when ever I would hear the phrase "WE are the BEST country in the WORLD"!!! How arrogant??!
What if it is not arrogance but a statement of fact? The United States of America was founded on specific principles of government, which had their roots in the Bible.

Unfortunately, those who had been (and have been) elected to govern have generally betrayed America, and are really traitors. But the principles, and the result of those principles, means that America is still the best country in the world. And those principles are under serious attack.

What is happening right now is a major Satanic attempt to destroy America from within -- by Americans -- rather than their enemies. We can simply hope and pray that God will not allow Satan to win.

Reactions: Acolyte and Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What if it is not arrogance but a statement of fact? The United States of America was founded on specific principles of government, which had their roots in the Bible.

Unfortunately, those who had been (and have been) elected to govern have generally betrayed America, and are really traitors. But the principles, and the result of those principles, means that America is still the best country in the world. And those principles are under serious attack.

What is happening right now is a major Satanic attempt to destroy America from within -- by Americans -- rather than their enemies. We can simply hope and pray that God will not allow Satan to win.

"Destroy from within"....was in Middle Eastern anti-American game plan years ago. Saw it in their own rag-tag organizations flyers, before the internet gained more ability to hide thing under coded messages.

Same sorts of things, with Russia, years ago, with the Commie scares and Russia making jokes about it, saying leave it up to the Democrats, and they will have Americans begging for Communism.

Mexico also has organizations, what you might call underground in plain sight. Their goal is to Take over numerous targeted places, particularly the south-west, without firing a single shot, but rather by hoards of uncontrollable influxes of people.

And the UN has had incredibally frightening plans in the works for years. Had gotten some look at maps, planned for the US, in sectioning it into a grid of sorts, with rings within the grid, and within each ring was identified, who and what could occupy that land, and some were zero entry for people.

Creepy. The signs you may see along the highways erected some 10 years or so ago, identifying "future" corridors, were identified on those maps.

I heard these things 10 & 20 years ago, and now they are happening with people especially younger generations accepting it as if, it has always been this way, and the way the US was established. Doesn't phase them.

Happy New Year,
Glory to God, gifting us with Inner Peace,

God Bless,
Taken

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I heard these things 10 & 20 years ago, and now they are happening with people especially younger generations accepting it as if, it has always been this way, and the way the US was established. Doesn't phase them.
If the media had not already become the enemy of America, they would be exposing all these attacks from within, and condemning them. They would be creating a huge awareness of what is happening to America right now, and also giving out alternatives. Instead they are rejoicing in -- and contributing to -- the destruction of America from within.

The same applies to the majority (if not all) th elected representatives of the citizens. They betray their oaths and their offices daily, and think nothing of it. The schools, colleges, and universities of America have been also taken captive by its internal enemies. The churches have succumbed to apostasy (in general) rather than being lighthouses in a dark night.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If the media had not already become the enemy of America, they would be exposing all these attacks from within, and condemning them. They would be creating a huge awareness of what is happening to America right now, and also giving out alternatives. Instead they are rejoicing in -- and contributing to -- the destruction of America from within.

The same applies to the majority (if not all) th elected representatives of the citizens. They betray their oaths and their offices daily, and think nothing of it. The schools, colleges, and universities of America have been also taken captive by its internal enemies. The churches have succumbed to apostasy (in general) rather than being lighthouses in a dark night.
Back in the 60's, Nikita Khrushchev DID say, "We will bury your grandchildren." Most Americans didn't understand what that phrase meant then, and it seems they still don't.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No doubt there are devil influenced members of people sitting in honorable seats of government perpetuating destruction of American from within.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the Bible speaks of Egypt being of Ham. And Ham received no blessing and his descendants were cursed. The civilization Egypt created was anti-God. It was local area rule. Not an empire. They sucked in a lot of the water at the Dead Sea.

Yes, the Bible talked about Egypt and the Jew that ruled over Egypt.

The ruler's name was Joseph

(Gen 45:21 KJV) And the children of Israel did so: and Joseph gave them wagons, according to the commandment of Pharaoh, and gave them provision for the way.

(Gen 47:1 KJV) Then Joseph came and told Pharaoh, and said, My father [ISRAEL] and my brethren, and their flocks, and their herds, and all that they have, are come out of the land of Canaan; and, behold, they are in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:3 KJV) And Pharaoh said unto his brethren, What is your occupation? And they said unto Pharaoh, Thy servants are shepherds, both we, and also our fathers.

(Gen 47:4 KJV) They said moreover unto Pharaoh, For to sojourn in the land are we come; for thy servants have no pasture for their flocks; for the famine is sore in the land of Canaan: now therefore, we pray thee, let thy servants dwell in the land of Goshen.

(Gen 47:5 KJV) And Pharaoh spake unto Joseph, saying, Thy father [ISRAEL] and thy brethren are come unto thee:

(Gen 47:6 KJV) The land of Egypt is before thee; in the best of the land make thy father and brethren to dwell; in the land of Goshen let them dwell: and if thou knowest any men of activity among them, then make them rulers over my cattle.

(Gen 47:11 KJV) And Joseph placed his father [ISRAEL] and his brethren, and gave them a possession in the land of Egypt, in the best of the land, in the land of Rameses, as Pharaoh had commanded.

The Jews lived in Egypt and prospered; that is until Moses murders a man in the streets. When the Pharaoh heard this the Pharaoh ordered Moses’ arrest, but Moses and his clan flee Egypt which marked the day of exodus.
:)-

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

STATUE OF LIBERTY

“Give me your tired, your poor/Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free/The wretched refuse of your teeming shore/Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me/I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

"The Statue of Liberty Enlightening the World" was a gift of friendship from the people of France to the United States and is recognized as a universal symbol of freedom and democracy. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was designated as a National Monument in 1924. Employees of the National Park Service have been caring for the colossal copper statue since 1933.

In 1892, the U.S. government opened a federal immigration station on Ellis Island, located near Bedloe’s Island in Upper New York Bay. Between 1892 and 1954, some 12 million immigrants were processed on Ellis Island before receiving permission to enter the United States. From 1900-14, during the peak years of its operation, some 5,000 to 10,000 people passed through every day.
I hope we all noticed the key words here, "before receiving permission to enter the United States."