pray for illegal immigrants

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dems want to stay in power at all costs - regardless of whether or not Reps are in control of the agenda. Reps seem to want freedom to pillage our countries resources for their own profit.

Reactions: Nancy

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does it mean to say that the government of a Country wants to destroy the Country?

Do you mean that in your opinion they want to make changes? Or do you literally mean they want to make the Country come to an end? And if so why would they do that? It seems counter-productive to say the least.
Though *Stranger* is a bit eaten up with prejudice, he is right about one thing. Too many citizens from third-world countries will soon drag America down to their level... and Dems just can't seem to get their eyes open wide enough to see that.

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing that. I shouldnt be as surprised and disappointed to learn that kinda belief would be out there.

Crazy huh? I ran into that revisionism in the early ninties, printed in a racist magazine called the Barnes Review - i am sure it is still around. There are worse sources of racism for sure, but the BR tried to normalize it before it was socially acceptable - ugh

Reactions: Nancy

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though *Stranger* is a bit eaten up with prejudice, he is right about one thing. Too many citizens from third-world countries will soon drag America down to their level... and Dems just can't seem to get their eyes open wide enough to see that.

You seem to imply that other countries are somehow less important than the US......or that the US deserves it’s privileged status in the world just because.....

Did Rome deserve to horde it’s wealth for 500 years of it’s golden years?

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

People leaving adversity to prosper in US has never before dragged the Country down to the level of those they left behind. What proof is there that this will happen now?

kit

Mar 20, 2018
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Crazy huh? I ran into that revisionism in the early ninties, printed in a racist magazine called the Barnes Review - i am sure it is still around. There are worse sources of racism for sure, but the BR tried to normalize it before it was socially acceptable - ugh

Totally crazy. Barnes approach sure seems to have gained some major successes in the last few years.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No ones ashamed of being white, silly bean.

Your country has a population of about 326 million people. You wanna pretend that a million undocumented residents and 10 000 enroute have the capacity to be whats ruining your country? Just basic logic suggest that its the huge, established power block of citizens. Ignorance, fear, racism, greed, and all other manner of Godlessness you perpetuate is whats destroying your Country. Its just basic math.

No, I am not pretending. You stop the flood by stopping the leaks. I don't want 100 illegals coming in, much less a million staying. The minority races are not the only problem in the country but they are a big part of the problem. They majority are always leftest and side with the democratic party which is where liberals and atheists like to reside.

The different races coming into the white countries do not create any unity. They create division. Which is why God gave the races. To create division. The lie that is always being told is that 'diversity' is our greatest strength. It sounds so sweet and just make you want to break forth in song. But it is a lie. And it is being proven in all countries everywhere today. Just like it is being proven that the minority races can't develop a government that works. Which is why they are all going to the white peoples countries.

You can't change the leopards spots.

Stranger

Reactions: Acolyte and Helen

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your guess about how much of the world would want to come there. What weight to you actually expect one to place on your guess?

Have you ever left you mothers basement and traveled to some of the 3rd world country's? I spent 2yrs in north Africa. They are 200yrs behind the development of the USA. I drove past a meat market with a butchered camel hanging on a hook with a dirt road in front of it. It was covered with fly's and dust. the butcher would cut a off a piece, rap it in some news paper for you. ( mmm yummy ) Do you think those people would trade places with you? would you trade places with them? The rest of you argument is right out of your Professors lesson plan.

No one can reason with a liberal, They make up facts out of thin air. and twist real ones in side out.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, do you know the history of South Africa?

Also, what term would you like us to use for a person who claims that whites are always better then coloureds at governance? I'd suggest the term "White Supremacist."

But let me indulge you about history. Theres this whole part of the Bible about Egyptian rule for instance. So in your estimation the Egyptian Empire was a fluke and they sucked at governance?

I am familiar and know some who have fled here to escape the black rule.

I would say look at the world before you.

Well, the Bible speaks of Egypt being of Ham. And Ham received no blessing and his descendants were cursed. The civilization Egypt created was anti-God. It was local area rule. Not an empire. They sucked in a lot of the water at the Dead Sea.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are plenty of white supremacists out there who actually believe that Egyptians were only sucessful because they used to be white - when they started mixing races, they fell into mediocrity....

No evidence needed - just willingness to repeat the propaganda

Plenty of black supremacists out there...so be careful. Brown ones too.

The rumor of the Egyptians being white was probably started by Egyptians.

Stranger

Reactions: Acolyte

Guestman

Nov 11, 2009
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why is it that no one brings God's Kingdom into the picture concerning the solution to the immigration issue like Jesus taught his genuine disciples to do and that had its starting point in the garden of Eden with God's promise at Genesis 3:15 ?

Jesus spoke of God's Kingdom some 100 times, giving it "full coverage" (Matt 13, Matt 20:1-16, Matt 22:1-14. Matt 25:1-30, Mark 1:15, Mark 4:14-32, Luke 8:1, John 3:1-8), but which no one on this topic points people to this perfect resolution, not just for immigration, but to bring about God's eternal purpose of a paradise earth for "meek" ones.(Ps 37:11, 29; Isa 11:6-9; Matt 5:5; Luke 23:43)

Jesus said that during our time frame in history, that "this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come".(Matt 24:14) Yet, no one directs others to God's Kingdom, a heavenly government now in operation, that is the perfect and only solution to all the troubles caused by Satan and demonic angels, for Revelation 12:9 says that he "is misleading the entire inhabited earth".

Thus, the immigration issue, when one looks carefully, realizes that it originates with Satan. And when one looks carefully, realizes that only God's Kingdom has the will and power to remove Satan and his demonic hordes, to rid the earth of all corruption because all political governments and their supporters are under Satan's thumb.(Rev 13:2)

Hence, there are only two governments or sides - Satan's and God's (exercising it through God's Kingdom that is called a "stone cut out without hands" (or by human means such as through politics) from the "mountain" of God's universal sovereignty, Dan 2:45).

Jesus said succinctly that "whoever is not on my side is against me, whoever does not gather with me scatters".(Matt 12:30) And when before Pilate hours before his execution on a torture stake (not cross), Jesus told him that his Kingdom is "no part of the world".(John 18:36)

Thus, those who are Jesus genuine disciples submit themselves to God's Kingdom and directs everyone's attention to it as Jesus taught them to do, being separated from the "world" that represents all those alienated from Jehovah God, for John wrote that "the world is passing away and so is its desires".(1 John 2:17)

And those who comprehend God's Kingdom understands why there is an immigration issue, for "the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one (Satan)".(1 John 5:19) These grasp why world conditions are going "from bad to worse".(2 Tim 3:13)

And these ones comprehend that the issue of immigration cannot be solved by human means or through politics, but only by God's Kingdom wiping off the face of the earth all three of the "world's" main components, (1) the false religions of the world, called Babylon the Great at Revelation 17, (2) greedy commerce that has close economic ties with Babylon the Great, as seen at Revelation 18:11-19, and (3) the political governments called "the wild beast" at Revelation 13:1, that is the false religions of the world "lover" seen as a "prostitute" (Rev 17:1, 2) and that this "wild beast" ascended from the "sea" or restless masses of mankind intent on ruling themselves apart from Jehovah.(see Isa 17:12 and 57:20, 21 for the clues that unlocks this mystery)

Last edited:
Reactions: Acolyte

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The (ICE) that has tents along the boarder to house immigrants is a private military group hired by "trump"; i.e. the President of the USA to manage incoming immigrants. The members of this group are military flunkies who were hired to do their employees bidding. Trump hates these "immigrants" & so do hired members of ICE. A child's death is just one less to feed.

One child dies a young age--
child dies at border.jpg

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People leaving adversity to prosper in US has never before dragged the Country down to the level of those they left behind. What proof is there that this will happen now?
In years past, they were hard working people looking for a chance to make themselves better.
These days, they seem to be mostly people who want to get on our Welfare roles, and have the taxpayers of America take care of them... AND they are unwilling to do it legally as thousands of other legal immigrants are doing every day.

Last edited:

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The (ICE) that has tents along the boarder to house immigrants is a private military group hired by "trump"; i.e. the President of the USA to manage incoming immigrants. The members of this group are military flunkies who were hired to do their employees bidding. Trump hates these "immigrants" & so do hired members of ICE. A child's death is just one less to feed.

View attachment 5094
You might consider doing more reading.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Learn then speak the Truth.

This is a Nation of Laws.
Illegal Entry into This Nation is Violating the Law.

Trump took an Oath to Uphold the Law.

You may be a proponent and supporter of Law breakers...in Direct Contrast to what Jesus Taught...in Direct Contrast to US Law...
But...not everyone is in agreement with you.

Many children die at a young age.

Job 1
[21] And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

Glory to God,
Taken

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our proud lying president Trump has shown how cruel and evil he is by the harsh way he is separating illegal immigrants desperate for a new life in America form their children when they reach the border. Very young children have been separated form their mothers and fathers and put in concentration camp detention facilities. Jesus Christ would not approve of this, he said "Let the children come to me," and that the kingdom of heaven belonged to those like little children. In the name of Christ's love, compassion and mercy, I urge you to pray for immigrant families that the crying children will once again be in their mother's arms. These people are fleeing great violence and crime in their home countries in central America, they are fleeing for their lives, there is great gang, drug lord, civil war, corrupt leaders and general violence, destruction and chaos in their native countries.

The children are suffering mental problems from being separated from their parents, and they may develop mental illness when they grow older from this trauma. They need our support and prayers.

A little dramatic I think. If you allow your emotions to drag you around you're like a city or country without walls of defense. Hey! That's us.

Ezekiel 22:30 KJVS
And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I am familiar and know some who have fled here to escape the black rule.

I would say look at the world before you.

Well, the Bible speaks of Egypt being of Ham. And Ham received no blessing and his descendants were cursed. The civilization Egypt created was anti-God. It was local area rule. Not an empire. They sucked in a lot of the water at the Dead Sea.

Stranger
Isaiah 19:25