Pray For Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Edifier

Oct 22, 2008
I lost my job a couple of months ago, but I've been feeling that my call isn't to go back into the work place... But rather to do something in ministry. I'm trying to sell my music, but that just isn't selling at all (Probably because I also give it away for free LOL.) I just need some direction from God. I don't know what He wants me to do, but I know He's calling for something. I feel it in my heart. But at the same time I need to get some money coming into the house as we are struggling. I guess it's time to pick up the cross. :cross2:

taciturnity

Oct 18, 2008
I completely understand where you are coming from. My husband was just laid off and they have no plans to hire him back. So here we are living on my paycheck and when I look at careerbuilder, I feel like God is saying "You're looking in the wrong place." All we can do is pray for God to show us the answer. He has a reason for having us wait. So I am praying and waiting...I pray that you find your answer soon also.

WeWantLiberty

Nov 18, 2008
You are in our prayers.The problem is not that God doesn't talk to us; it's that many times, we don't listen.God bless you and best of luck.

Nivleos

Feb 17, 2009
I will pray that you find the answers you are looking for, and I will pray that you find the correct direction to follow.

jera

Feb 22, 2009
It is so easy to understand what you are talking abut.Through misery we are going to redemption just like Jesus had shown us. Hopefully you will find your direction soonAnd may it fill your life (and pockets).I'll keep praying for you.God bless you.