Pray For President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Truth as he sees it”

Wow....listen to yourself, Willie!

Since when is subjective truth ok with you?
I don't believe he can tell you something if he doesn't believe in it. Others actually practice being professional at doing just that.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But the problem here, Aspen, is you seem to be comparing apples to oranges. Does Trump have character flaws? Of course he does. But is he part of the globalist elite, who are Satanists and Luciferians, or a member of the Bohemian Club, where they sacrifice children in the fire, and burn adult mind-control sex slaves to their deaths while filming it, after such people have worn out their usefulness? Does Trump force young children to have sex with animals during satanic rituals?

Like I was telling you, you seem to have no knowledge of just HOW evil the other side is. Ever read The Franklin Cover-Up, or The Tranceformation of America? That would give you a better understanding of what Trump is to be compared with.

I have no words.....

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe he can tell you something if he doesn't believe in it. Others actually practice being professional at doing just that.

I think we would all crap our pants if we were not potty trained - sometimes discipline is good

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father, I am so angry right now what is going on. I am so upset and tired of the constant fighting on both sides, I feel these negative feelings again and have to give them to you. Lord God, please calm my spirit and remind me You are still on Your throne. Father, I pray for our leaders. Please soften their hearts. Please bring in forgiveness and unity, before America breaks apart. I pray for what is happening all around the country. So much is going on in weather and fires and earthquakes. And our leaders are so busy fighting themselves to help the people. Father, please intervene. Thank You that You are in charge. Show me who and what to vote for and if I am supposed to. Show me if I should even take a firm side, because I feel torn with politics. Please give President Trump discretion with what he tweets while still speaking out against what is wrong. Thank You that You promise to never leave nor forsake my daughter in this messed up world. Please guide her in the times to come whenever I am not able to be there. I love You so much and thank You for Your peace. In Jesus Name, Amen.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father I pray blessings on our president and the United States of America in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the 1:15PM bbnradio.org Family Altar program.