Pray For President Trump

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where have I denied Christ? The prophecies of Noah are given to Noah's sons and they will affect every nation on earth.

God will be faithful to his promises to Shem in that the God will be his God. (Gen. 9:26) God will enlarge Japheth and he will dwell in the tents of Shem and be blessed also. (9:27) Ham receives no blessing, and part of His seed is cursed. (9:25,27).

Out of Shem will come Israel. (Gen. 11:10-39). Why does God choose Israel out of Shem? Because of the promises. Why is Europe Christianized so thoroughly? Because of the promises of Japheth dwelling in the tents of Shem. Why is Africa and third world countries such a curse or a third world country? Because of the promises of the curse and the lack of blessing.

The existence of the Church does not remove these prophecies of Noah. The Church is indeed made up of all peoples all over the world. That doesn't remove the prophecies of Noah. You may not believe them, but you can't stop them from being true.

Stranger

:rolleyes:.......Of course Christianity only started to become largely associated with Europe after its colonization of sub Sahara Africa, mining the region for slaves. Before the colonizer and their white Jesus, Christianity as a religion in Africa already predated any European influence. We know this both from world history and Biblical history. And as for your claim that Africa is cursed, well, it has nothing to do with Noah cursing Canaan since Canaan never settled in Africa to start with. Hams other sons, Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut who settled in Africa were never cursed. If Africa is "cursed" at all today, its because of the colonizers who hijacked Africa's true history.

Reactions: Triumph1300

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so we agree on that one.
Shame on you.

You notice these types of creatures always bring up Noah cursing his son to justify their bigotry. As we see, they can't even get the story itself straight. They have to add their own twist to the story to make it fit their racist viewpoints. Some will spread the lie that Noah cursed Ham, and will even go so far as to claim that this is what turned his skin black. Others will claim all or most of Africa is cursed because of what Noah did, when that is not justified in any way shape or form by the narrative given in the Bible, old or new testament. I have grown quite tired of these standing jars of mayonnaise revising history.
default_dry.png

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes:.......Of course Christianity only started to become largely associated with Europe after its colonization of sub Sahara Africa, mining the region for slaves. Before the colonizer and their white Jesus, Christianity as a religion in Africa already predated any European influence. We know this both from world history and Biblical history. And as for your claim that Africa is cursed, well, it has nothing to do with Noah cursing Canaan since Canaan never settled in Africa to start with. Hams other sons, Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut who settled in Africa were never cursed. If Africa is "cursed" at all today, its because of the colonizers who hijacked Africa's true history.

Pay attention. No blessing to Ham. And part of Ham's seed were cursed.

Of course you would like to blame it on the white man, as everyone does.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok, so we agree on that one.
Shame on you.

Oh please, you hurt my feelings.

I ask you to respond to my post and all you can say is 'shame on you'. What an old hen.

We agree on nothing except it doesn't bother me to be called a racist. You have provided nothing except talk off the top of your head that sounds good but carries no weight.

So, is that all you got to offer? If it is, it proves you don't know what you're talking about. You simply spew politically correct rhetoric that sounds good to everyone, but has nothing of substance. Did you get your applause? Make you feel good?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You notice these types of creatures always bring up Noah cursing his son to justify their bigotry. As we see, they can't even get the story itself straight. They have to add their own twist to the story to make it fit their racist viewpoints. Some will spread the lie that Noah cursed Ham, and will even go so far as to claim that this is what turned his skin black. Others will claim all or most of Africa is cursed because of what Noah did, when that is not justified in any way shape or form by the narrative given in the Bible, old or new testament. I have grown quite tired of these standing jars of mayonnaise revising history.
default_dry.png

I got the story straight. Where did I miss it?

No twist. Continue on in the conversation, and you will see where the 'twist' is.

Well, if you're tired then be quiet. No one asked your opinion.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pay attention. No blessing to Ham. And part of Ham's seed were cursed.

Of course you would like to blame it on the white man, as everyone does.

Stranger

:rolleyes: And how about you pay attention for once, there was no curse on Ham and his three other sons who settled in Africa either

Of course this is the truth white men like you will conveniently ignore and twist, typical.

"Not a Stranger"

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got the story straight. Where did I miss it?

No twist. Continue on in the conversation, and you will see where the 'twist' is.

Well, if you're tired then be quiet. No one asked your opinion.

Stranger

:rolleyes: You claimed Africa is cursed because of a person who never set foot on the Continent to start with bigot. Get the facts straight if you don't want to be called out for spreading blatant lies bigot.

"Not a Stranger"

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: And how about you pay attention for once, there was no curse on Ham and his three other sons who settled in Africa either

Of course this is the truth white men like you will conveniently ignore and twist, typical.

"Not a Stranger"

Pay attention. There was blessing to Shem and Japheth. None to Ham. And Hams seed was cursed. (Gen. 10:6) (Gen. 9:25-26) And Ham's descendants went to Africa.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: You claimed Africa is cursed because of a person who never set foot on the Continent to start with bigot. Get the facts straight if you don't want to be called out for spreading blatant lies bigot.

"Not a Stranger"

How do you know Ham never set foot on the continent of Africa? And, even if he didn't the curse and no blessings still apply to his descendants, who went to Africa.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one on this christian forum asked your racist opinion either.

Why don't you answer my post #74 instead of just taking the easy way out. Don't you have anything to offer other than squawking about me being a racist. Are you making points? With who?

Come on. Provide something.

Stranger

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think the same things have just been repeated and everyone is just getting angrier. This is a prayer thread is it not? Let us pray for our nation despite differing views and keep this stuff in debate...

Father, I pray for Your presence to sweep into this nation and make itself known. There is so much division in our country Father, and division in itself can break apart our nation. So I pray Father that people will have softer hearts to receive Your message of salvation. I pray that the more who become true believers will be lights in a dark world. I pray for President Trump and for our nation's leaders. I pray the Psalms Lord that You will search them and know their hearts. Try them and know their anxious thoughts. See if there be any hurtful way in them and lead them in the everlasting way. As they are lead in the everlasting way Father, I pray that they will know how to lead this country in the right direction, because only then will America be great again. It will only be when You are put first again. There is a lot of differing views on this forum though, but all with the same foundation of Your son Jesus Christ. We are all imperfect people and none of us know everything...not until You call us home. Even then we will spend an eternity and probably never know everything about You Father. Great is Your Name. May Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. In Jesus Precious name, Amen.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure if it has any bearing or meaning, last night I became lucid in a dream that wasn't very vivid and was concerned that I would alter the meaning of the dream I was having so avoided acting willfully. I remember nothing before I became lucid. Afterwards I was seated in the back of a wooden ship, like a clipper ship without sails. Seated to my left was president Trump. A large gem floated to the front of the ship becoming clearer in my vision the closer it got to the front. Then the front of the ship broke away, followed by the middle of the ship leaving only the back.
This dream was about how Trump is going to be progressively abandoned by his administration, due to their cowardliness in the face of the opposition he is now beginning to face. As stated in the OP, they play hard ball, and not only threaten to destroy people's careers but can and will also threaten to make people pay with their lives if they resist. This dream suggests that under such pressure those who were supposed to stand with him will begin falling away.

The clipper ship was primarily built by the Americans and British back in the 1850s. The Americans were especially famous for it, and the term "the Baltimore Clippers" is presumed to be where this name originated. The American versions were known to be the fastest sailing ships ever built.

From Wiki:
"There are many ways of judging the speed of a ship: by knots, by day's runs, by port-to-port records. Judged by any test, the American clippers were supreme. Donald McKay's Sovereign of the Seas reported the highest speed ever achieved by a sailing ship – 22 knots (41 km/h), made while running her easting down to Australia in 1854. (John Griffiths' first clipper, the Rainbow, had a top speed of 14 knots...) There are eleven other instances of a ship's logging 18 knots (33 km/h) or over. Ten of these were recorded by American clippers... Besides the breath-taking 465-nautical-mile (861 km) day's run of the Champion of the Seas, there are thirteen other cases of a ship's sailing over 400 nautical miles (740 km) in 24 hours...
And with few exceptions all the port-to-port sailing records are held by the American clippers."

The reason Trump's administration is depicted using this symbolism is because it was built to run fast, and accomplish a great deal in as fast an amount of time as possible. This is how Trump has always operated, and why he fires people so quickly. He does not believe in wasting time.

Unfortunately, the ship you saw was now "without sails," which means it wasn't going anywhere any more. So too is his administration being slowly reduced to a standstill because of all the legal troubles he now faces. And the enemy is not going to stop there. With his administration grinding to a halt, a spirit of cowardice is now going to brought to bear on it. This is represented by the gem being a yellow mist (yellow representing cowardice, with the mist in all likelihood representing tears). It's curious that you actually used the spelling "myst," as this is the Greek root for our words "mystery" and "mysterious," and there will be more than just political manipulation at work. The fact that it was a gem almost certainly represents occult power being brought to bear on his cabinet. Gems consistently refer to occult power in other dreams I interpret, and many in Washington actually serve the darkness, consciously. Thus, the gem represents that powerful spells will be used to bring a spirit of cowardice and fear into the situation, and it will have its effect.

This is what the ship breaking apart represents. That this spirit travels to the bow of the ship first represents one of two things: It will first effect some of the "leading" members of his cabinet, causing them to abandon him, or it will effect those farthest from him personally. Whoever they are, once they fall, it will have a domino effect, causing those even closer to him to begin falling away as well. Eventually he will be left largely alone in the back of the ship. It already appears as if only one who is truly stepping up the plate in his defense, and that's Rudy Giuliani , a long time friend and political ally. Nearly everyone else of importance will eventually abandon him.

Unless you saw anything else in the dream, that's what this is communicating.

A few articles that may prove relevant to this dream and/ or the OP. The second especially insinuates that the likely direction will not be to impeach, but to indict, which will lead to his arrest and incarceration until after his term is over:

http://mtstandard.com/now/today/whi...cle_063319da-1b7a-59f0-a04d-f2c0c73ec462.html

Forget About Impeaching Trump

@lforrest.
Looks like the fulfillment of your dream may now be on the way, bud. The Democrats just won the House last night by a pretty wide margin, which means they will now have subpoena power. Even the anchors at CNN last night were admitting this means they will go after the Trump White House with everything they've got now. Robert Mueller had already turned some of Trump's allies against him, including Michael Cohen, but this might be what leads to him turning virtually all of them. The new Congress convenes on January 3rd. After that, everyone becomes a target.

Found a few articles relative to it. Found these last night, but this morning there are dozens more along the same lines:
Scoop: White House begins prepping for Democratic legal storm
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Last edited:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
@lforrest.
Looks like the fulfillment of your dream may now be on the way, bud. The Democrats just won the House last night by a pretty wide margin, which means they will now have subpoena power. Even the anchors at CNN last night were admitting this means they will go after the Trump White House with everything they've got now. Robert Mueller had already turned some of Trump's allies against him, including Michael Cohen, but this might be what leads to him turning virtually all of them. The new Congress convenes on January 3rd. After that, everyone becomes a target.

Found a few articles relative to it. Found these last night, but this morning there are dozens more along the same lines:
Scoop: White House begins prepping for Democratic legal storm
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

It had occured to me that the segments of the ship could be branches of government. So was the gem the occult, how would that win elections?

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying that the new attorney general doesnt fire Rosenstein or Meuller.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It had occured to me that the segments of the ship could be branches of government.

Well, that would coincide with three sections well, only it doesn't seem to mesh with reality. If anything, he's gaining ground in the Judicial, the Legislative includes the Senate, and he's gaining ground there too, and he owns the executive, so strictly in terms of branches that doesn't really coincide well.
So was the gem the occult, how would that win elections?

Not about winning elections. It represents the spirit of cowardice (yellow) being brought to bear on those who are "in the same boat with him," i.e. allied with him and subject to the same kinds of investigations he will increasingly be subjected to. Only whereas Trump won't "abandon ship" when they happen, those with him will. Again, it all goes back to Washington playing "hard ball," and threatening people's careers and lives if and when they have to. The occult reference is inherent in gem imagery; concentrating energy in gems is a New Age practice (and I've seen this imagery used in other dreams where it referred to largely the same thing). It is a reference to the power of the god of this world, which many of our "public servants" in Washington are beholden to.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am praying that the new attorney general doesnt fire Rosenstein or Meuller.

That wouldn't help Trump's cause. It would hurt it. Even his supporters would begin to suspect him, and sympathize with investigations being reopened under the new leadership. And if that leadership refused, it would only fan the flames of public outcry even more, and Trump would end up with absolutely NO support, having destroyed the trust of nearly everyone.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That wouldn't help Trump's cause. It would hurt it. Even his supporters would begin to suspect him, and sympathize with investigations being reopened under the new leadership. And if that leadership refused, it would only fan the flames of public outcry even more, and Trump would end up with absolutely NO support, having destroyed the trust of nearly everyone.

Hmm...

Nothing seems to touch Trump

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hmm...

Nothing seems to touch Trump

He's about to get "touched" alright, with a hammer, LoL. This is what they have been holding back waiting for. They've been holding all their cards until the mid-terms were over, after they had secured control of the House. On January 3rd the floodgates will open.