Pray For Revival

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hamster

Jul 4, 2010
New Brunswick
Hello everyone, this is a request of mine.

Please pray for revival in Canada. Please pray for revival in your home country and also in your own community.

God spoke to me and said why not me why not now? Why not revival where you are?
So please pray for a revival in Canada, and also wherever you are.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Hello everyone, this is a request of mine.

Please pray for revival in Canada. Please pray for revival in your home country and also in your own community.

God spoke to me and said why not me why not now? Why not revival where you are?
So please pray for a revival in Canada, and also wherever you are.

I admire your desire to see revival. It would be comforting if all men everywhere called upon the name of the Lord out a pure heart.

Mankind does not want God to rule over them, and they refuse, as a whole, to acknowledge God as God. He planned it that way. Adam had no idea what the word "thankful" meant, It was all handed to him, like a kid. So the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that was made accessible to him, overcame him, and the experience of evil set into motion. Now, thousands of years later, even after God has revealed Himself in so many ways, men still want things handed over to them with no questions asked. It's not going to work out that way

The Scriptures describe what will come to pass in the "last days" before His appearing in clouds. It is awful and it seems close at hand. There will be no revival anywhere as it is God's intention and will to destroy man's confidence in his own ablilities to live without Him in their lives. You may spur on believers to a more strenuous effort at Christian living, but those who are not called out by God cannot receive what does not belong to them. It is election and predesignation that assigns adoption, not choice or decision for Christ.

God will become all things to all people some day, He has sworn it.

AV 1C 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Until that day arrives, be at peace with all men, and pray incessantly for them, that the will of God be done on earth as it is planned in heaven.

fivesense

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I admire your desire to see revival. It would be comforting if all men everywhere called upon the name of the Lord out a pure heart.

Mankind does not want God to rule over them, and they refuse, as a whole, to acknowledge God as God. He planned it that way. Adam had no idea what the word "thankful" meant, It was all handed to him, like a kid. So the tree of the knowledge of good and evil that was made accessible to him, overcame him, and the experience of evil set into motion. Now, thousands of years later, even after God has revealed Himself in so many ways, men still want things handed over to them with no questions asked. It's not going to work out that way

The Scriptures describe what will come to pass in the "last days" before His appearing in clouds. It is awful and it seems close at hand. There will be no revival anywhere as it is God's intention and will to destroy man's confidence in his own ablilities to live without Him in their lives. You may spur on believers to a more strenuous effort at Christian living, but those who are not called out by God cannot receive what does not belong to them. It is election and predesignation that assigns adoption, not choice or decision for Christ.

God will become all things to all people some day, He has sworn it.

AV 1C 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Until that day arrives, be at peace with all men, and pray incessantly for them, that the will of God be done on earth as it is planned in heaven.

fivesense

Great Call for all of us, if there ever was a need for revival it is now, all over the World. Here in the United States it is a must.

eschator83

Aug 13, 2010
New Hampshire, USA
Heavenly Father, I praise Your Goodness, Your Love, Your Truth, and Your Power, and I pray for revival of the faith of Your Children and of each faction of Your Church. Guide us to acknowledge that what You have said is sin is indeed sin, and must be abhorred and avoided. Guide us to worship together, to love another, and to follow as best we can the Word and Model of our Lord Jesus Christ. I pray in His Name, amen.

IanLC

Encounter Team
Mar 22, 2011
North Carolina
Yes the world needs a revival of God's presence! But revival begins first in the heart and lives of every beleiver!

Dear Gdo we thank you and worship you. We ask for a revival Lord in our spirits and mind body and soul! Most of all in our heart where everything is! God you said if my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray seek my face then will I hear from Heaven forgive them of their sins and heal the land! Heal the land God we ask you to consume us with you cleansing fire and pour out your spirit upon all flesh then can we work minister and witness for you! We give you honor and glory we ask it in Jesus's name amen!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the world needs a revival of God's presence! But revival begins first in the heart and lives of every beleiver!

Dear God we thank you and worship you. We ask for a revival Lord in our spirits and mind body and soul! Most of all in our heart where everything is! God you said if my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray seek my face then will I hear from Heaven forgive them of their sins and heal the land! Heal the land God we ask you to consume us with you cleansing fire and pour out your spirit upon all flesh then can we work minister and witness for you! We give you honor and glory we ask it in Jesus's name amen!

And here is the pathway to revival by none other than by William Seymour!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SID1FZZDtPw

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
I think what is important concerning revival, is what someone said, it starts in the heart of every believer. Unbelievers can be caught up in the wind of true Christianity, but you can't really revive something that was never alive to begin with. It is a call to the believer, and us becoming awake will be a sign to the unbeliever. The sign specifically is our love for one another within the body of Christ and the way we represent a loving community; the way we act out the kingdom of God here on earth; the way we are Christ to one another and in unison and wholeness in mind as the Body of Christ. Our working together in harmony, love, and charity according the scripture is our greatest witness. Simple application is the way we treat our brothers and sisters here on this forum, out of love and never anything but. To understand the power our words have to bring life or death, and as much as we would like to defend truth (does God require a defender?), the importance not to cause separation and bitterness due to useless banter, which would be against the very truth we are trying to stand for. Let's pray to God for the ability to love one another unconditionally in both heart and ministry, which we already have if the Holy Spirit controls us, we have given that ability to God, and should relinquish our control over that right every day.