pray my pain will end

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jabre

Dec 22, 2021
Arizona
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm in constant, sometimes unbearable pain due to having my wisdom teeth recently pulled. I'm on 2 different painkillers at once just to make the pain bearable. I haven't been taking proper care of my mouth, like brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth out regularly with my prescribed chemicals, which has only made it worse...please pray i'll be able to make it stop. Worsening the pain most of all is the fact that i'm still trying to eat chewy/crunchy food. Please pray i'll stop being such a fool...
EDIT:brushing my teeth only makes it so much worse, i can't take it anymore. I almost feel like just ripping all my teeth out so it will end faster. please Lord make it stop...

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Set up a dentist appointment brother. I got an infection underneath my gum line, been using some antibiotics.

Oh you just recently had them pulled: it will heal just give it time. Use salt in warm water. Use ibuprofen if you rather use it than pain killer.

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Be careful @Jabre if you notice any swelling then you need to be seen by a doctor. I got swelling after wisdom teeth pulled and it almost killed me. Luckily I went to the doctor and he said I could have died. My face was swollen.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm in constant, sometimes unbearable pain due to having my wisdom teeth recently pulled. I'm on 2 different painkillers at once just to make the pain bearable. I haven't been taking proper care of my mouth, like brushing my teeth and rinsing my mouth out regularly with my prescribed chemicals, which has only made it worse...please pray i'll be able to make it stop. Worsening the pain most of all is the fact that i'm still trying to eat chewy/crunchy food. Please pray i'll stop being such a fool...
EDIT:brushing my teeth only makes it so much worse, i can't take it anymore. I almost feel like just ripping all my teeth out so it will end faster. please Lord make it stop...
Just saw this . . . Father, please give Jabre endurance through every trial, and the completion of Your precious work in him, to free him from the desires of flesh, and to secure his mind in You. Please give him wisdom and relief according to Your time, in Jesus' Name!

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I almost feel like just ripping all my teeth out so it will end faster.
I'm getting ready to have 9 teeth pulled in 3 weeks. Sometimes I feel the same way, I'm ready to pull some of them myself, only, I don't have the right kind of pliers! I feel for you! I hope this is better soon!

Much love!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for you.

Reactions: dev553344