Prayer For a Healing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mom had that before she died of MS. It made her last days miserable which hurt for me to see. But it's not too bad for most people that are healthy. Praying for your speedy recovery!

Reactions: amadeus

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mom had that before she died of MS. It made her last days miserable which hurt for me to see. But it's not too bad for most people that are healthy. Praying for your speedy recovery!
How old was Ma when she was first diagnosed with MS . If MAMA KNEW THE LORD , SHE IS IN A FAR , Do i mean FAR better place
now . Its us who are still here . But those who have went on in the LORD , Are in a place where us lambs can only ponder on , for now .
Yeah . There is no death for a lamb . It goes HOME to HE WHO saved it . Now hands up my friend ,
Cause its for sure and for certain LORD PRAISING TIME in this place .

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh so sorry to hear this Angelina, we had this in our carehome a month ago, I went down with it the day after doing training on infection control !!!!! Lol
Sure hope you are feeling on the mend xxxxxx
Hope it starts to ease at work as well as it’s horrible when an outbreak hits x
Rita