Prayer for Amadeus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
amadeus, I just want to say to remember to always look for the possible or likely cause of you getting cancer or ANYTHING as well as for anyone else reading this who is going through a disease or problem, so that you can prevent from getting a disease in the first place, or ask God if there's anything you may have done or neglected to have that disease as you may not know but God knows. God bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
amadeus, I just want to say to remember to always look for the possible or likely cause of you getting cancer or ANYTHING as well as for anyone else reading this who is going through a disease or problem, so that you can prevent from getting a disease in the first place, or ask God if there's anything you may have done or neglected to have that disease as you may not know but God knows. God bless!
Thank you for this. Each day I strive to put everything into the Lord's capable hands. Soon I will be 80 years old. I have already been blessed by God with many very good years with my natural family and friends as well as with Him. I continue to give God the glory.

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for this. Each day I strive to put everything into the Lord's capable hands. Soon I will be 80 years old. I have already been blessed by God with many very good years with my natural family and friends as well as with Him. I continue to give God the glory.
Thank you amadeus. Congratulations for getting up to where you are! If you're satisfied with living up until in your 80s, that's fine. I know I will be grateful for living up to then if it's God's will and if it's God's will, you will live until your 90s! All I was saying was that we should through prayer, ask God to give a a healthy and fulfilled long enough life and if there is anything in the way of that.:)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: :Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:joy:joy:joy:joy:
EXACTLY MY FRIEND . PUT ALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE GLORIOUS LORD .
HE is our hope and our salvation . HE is whom the lambs shall trust and hope in through all things .
Now raise those hands my friend , for it IS time to PRAISE N THANK the GLORIOUS LORD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you amadeus. Congratulations for getting up to where you are! If you're satisfied with living up until in your 80s, that's fine. I know I will be grateful for living up to then if it's God's will and if it's God's will, you will live until your 90s! All I was saying was that we should through prayer, ask God to give a a healthy and fulfilled long enough life and if there is anything in the way of that.:)
You do realize that would have to be at least another ten years . We dont know what will even happen on the morrow .
WHEN THE GOOD LORD is ready to take a lamb home , IT GOES WITH JOY TO HE WHO SAVED IT .
As for me , to live to be sixty , seventy , eighty or ninety is not my goal at all .
My goal is simply AS LONG as i have breath , SIMPLY POINT TO HE WHO GIVETH ETERNAL LIFE .
Looking so forward to HIS COMING TOO my friend . Cant even begin to imagine how joyful and wonderous
it will be when one day ALL lambs be gathered together as the FEET of HE WHO SAVED US . Now lift those hands and praise the KING .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just ponder on how wonderful it will one day be when all lambs are forever with HE WHO saved us .
That is such a peacful thought . And praise GOD , praise the Glorious LORD
we dont get what we were entitled to but rather recieved Grace IN JESUS CHRIST . A HOME awaits the lambs
that none of us earned nor deserved . BEEN PREPARED by THE KING . lift those hands my friend . REJOICE in the GLORIOUS LORD .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do realize that would have to be at least another ten years . We dont know what will even happen on the morrow .
WHEN THE GOOD LORD is ready to take a lamb home , IT GOES WITH JOY TO HE WHO SAVED IT .
As for me , to live to be sixty , seventy , eighty or ninety is not my goal at all .
My goal is simply AS LONG as i have breath , SIMPLY POINT TO HE WHO GIVETH ETERNAL LIFE .
Looking so forward to HIS COMING TOO my friend . Cant even begin to imagine how joyful and wonderous
it will be when one day ALL lambs be gathered together as the FEET of HE WHO SAVED US . Now lift those hands and praise the KING .
Amen!