Prayer for America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FB_IMG_1592442358016.jpg

Father, tonight Ive come with a burdened heart specifically for America. I know You say to pray for the leaders of our country. I pray for the leaders You deem best for our country. I pray in Jesus Name, that You will raise them up from all over this country as lights in a dark divided place. I pray Lord God, that we will be delivered from evil and given grace and mercy once again. You say in 2 Chronicles 7:14 that if My people who are called by My Name will humble themselves and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven, will forgive their sin, and will heal Their land. I do not know who all are Your saved people, Father. It seems like the country is split and half, and maybe even more then half are not truly saved or have a repentant heart. But Lord I ask with like Sodom and Gomorrah...Their ratio of what ten would be in America...would You spare our country? I pray that You would and remember our forefathers who were faithful in seeking You out. I know there were a lot of horrors in America's past. But it also was closer to You. America has lost its way, and in so doing, could lose the liberties we once held dear. So please help us. And please help the light in this world, only by Your Holy Spirit, thrive. As cities on a hill Lord God, let our lights as Christians shine in the world. Show me what I can do Lord God to be a beacon of light and hope and to bring glory to Your Name. Raise me up as one of the leaders in this nation if need be. Not by man's standards, but by Yours. I pray that Christians will not be deceived by any evil spirits, and if this Nation has been oppressed or possessed by a great evil, I pray it to leave in Jesus Name. I pray complete safety over Your people, and that we will be content and on guard. I pray we will show love and shine Your light. I pray for future generations in America, that they will turn to You. And if America fails, I pray You deliver us like You delivered Lot.

I love You and praise Your Name. I do pray for a great revival like America has never seen. And perhaps this will look different then what we wanted, but our ways are not Your ways.

I pray for my brothers and sisters in Christ in the other parts of the world as well, Father. I know the whole world is in turmoil, but You are our hope and refuge. I will put my trust in You. You are our sword and shield. Praise Your Name. In Jesus Name, Amen

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Father! I pray your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord! Father, I pray for your children in America and also those across the nations where people are called by your name.
Please help them not to follow the ways of the world or be disturbed by what is happening around them. Help them not to fear what the world fears.

Call them to war father and help them to get on their knees where the real battle has always been fought. Father chaos has broken out across the nations and lawlessness is on the street but we put our hope and trust in you as we cry out to you in our distress, in Jesus mighty Name!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From your temple, you heard our voices and our cries reached your ears. animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif
Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations of the mountains trembled and quaked, because you were angry. Smoke went up from your nostrils, and devouring fire from your mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from you. You bowed the heavens and came down; thick darkness
is under your feet. You rode on a cherub and flew; you came swiftly on the wings of the wind. You made darkness your covering, your canopy around you, thick clouds dark with water. Out of the brightness before you hailstones and coals of fire broke through your clouds.

The Lord [Our God] also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
And he sent out his arrows and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings and routed them.
Then the channels of the sea were seen,and the foundations of the world were laid bare at your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils.

He sent from on high, he took us; he drew us out of many waters. He rescued us from our strong enemies and from those who hated us,
for they were too mighty for us. 18 They confronted us in the day of our calamity, but the Lord was our support.
He brought us out into a broad place; he rescued us, because he delighted in us. Psalm 18:6-19

In Jesus Mighty Name! 2a61ahz.gif

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Father! I pray your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Let everything that has breath, praise the Lord! Father, I pray for your children in America and also those across the nations where people are called by your name.
Please help them not to follow the ways of the world or be disturbed by what is happening around them. Help them not to fear what the world fears.

Call them to war father and help them to get on their knees where the real battle has always been fought. Father chaos has broken out across the nations and lawlessness is on the street but we put our hope and trust in you as we cry out to you in our distress, in Jesus mighty Name!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

From your temple, you heard our voices and our cries reached your ears. View attachment 9709
Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations also of the mountains trembled and quaked, because you were angry. Smoke went up from your nostrils, and devouring fire from your mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from you. You bowed the heavens and came down; thick
darkness is under your feet. You rode on a cherub and flew; you came swiftly on the wings of the wind. You made darkness your covering, your canopy around you, thick clouds dark with water.
Out of the brightness before you hailstones and coals of fire broke through your clouds.

The Lord [Our God] also thundered in the heavens, and the Most High uttered his voice, hailstones and coals of fire.
And he sent out his arrows and scattered them; he flashed forth lightnings and routed them.
Then the channels of the sea were seen,and the foundations of the world were laid bare at your rebuke, O Lord, at the blast of the breath of your nostrils.

He sent from on high, he took us; he drew us out of many waters. He rescued us from our strong enemies and from those who hated us,
for they were too mighty for us. 18 They confronted us in the day of our calamity, but the Lord was our support.
He brought us out into a broad place; he rescued us, because he delighted in us. Psalm 18:6-19

In Jesus Mighty Name! View attachment 9711

Agreed, and Amen.

Reactions: Mayflower