Prayer for brother in torment

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
A church brother, used to practice witchcraft. Is really messed up and looking for deliverance from 'demons' which he believes are in him.

Please pray that Jesus heals him.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Leviticus chapter 19, God will cut off anyone who practice the occult. Ezekiel chapter 33, repent and conform to God's standard. If he's sincere and diligent, if he repents sins to God and be forgiven. Satan wants people in Bondage. He has choice to make. Let satan and unclean spirit continue to mess up his life. Or, he can come to the cross, repent, and conform to God's standard. Hebrews chapter 6, those who do will of God. Its obedience. Romans chapter 6, you can be servant of righteousness or servant of sin. James chapter 1. I strongly encourage him to fill his mind with Gods word and flush out the garbage. Or the unclean spirit will come back. God literally gives knowledge and wisdom to those who Sincerely ask God. This person has a decision to make. Study the bible.

Reactions: Ritajanice and Pet

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Leviticus chapter 19, God will cut off anyone who practice the occult. Ezekiel chapter 33, repent and conform to God's standard. If he's sincere and diligent, if he repents sins to God and be forgiven. Satan wants people in Bondage. He has choice to make. Let satan and unclean spirit continue to mess up his life. Or, he can come to the cross, repent, and conform to God's standard. Hebrews chapter 6, those who do will of God. Its obedience. Romans chapter 6, you can be servant of righteousness or servant of sin. James chapter 1. I strongly encourage him to fill his mind with Gods word and flush out the garbage. Or the unclean spirit will come back. God literally gives knowledge and wisdom to those who Sincerely ask God. This person has a decision to make. Study the bible.
Hi strepho, thankyou for the Scriptures. he's certainly repentant, to the point of despair. He's made the right choice, but believes that his past was so bad. He's reading The Bible, and attending Bible study. He knows the warnings in deuteronomy 18. Thinks the demons are in him, and kept talking about legion. He's messed up

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
… he's certainly repentant, to the point of despair. He's made the right choice, but believes that his past was so bad. He's reading The Bible, and attending Bible study. He knows the warnings in deuteronomy 18. Thinks the demons are in him, and kept talking about legion. He's messed up

If you have anything new to report, I would like to hear an update on the man.

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I encourage all your friends to lay hands on him and pray for his release from the satanic hold on him. Question, does your brother have headaches, and at times nauseas? I've known this to happen to new Christians coming out of occultism. His new nature isn't compatible with the old and causes a battle inside him. Laying hands on him and praying will release him. I'm praying for your Christian brother.

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
He has confessed to having mental health issues. Has revealed more of his dark past. He's still coming to church. Please keep praying for his deliverance, and thankyou to all who are praying for him.

GTW27

Dec 6, 2018
wilderness
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He has confessed to having mental health issues. Has revealed more of his dark past. He's still coming to church. Please keep praying for his deliverance, and thankyou to all who are praying for him.
Blessings Pet. Renouncing the witchcraft sincerely before The Lord in prayer will help him. If there are others things(dark past) renounce these things as well. When a person truly comes to The Lord(The Holy Spirit enters in) any unclean spirit flees out immediatly, as He is Holy. Sometimes harassment can feel like it is internal but it is not. Renouncing severs the right to harass. And they must obey.

Gordon

Jul 4, 2023
Longview
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A church brother, used to practice witchcraft. Is really messed up and looking for deliverance from 'demons' which he believes are in him.

Please pray that Jesus heals him.

Reactions: Ritajanice and Pet

Pet

Sep 13, 2020
Conwy
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
I've not seen him recently. Please keep praying. Last time I saw him he was rambling about a voodoo/ curse pin. Don't know what else to say. I did tell him over 30 people are now praying for him, which seemed to go down well :(

Tomorrow

Aug 14, 2023
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heartbreaking.
Sending prayers. What is the first name of our brother? I think that makes the prayers more of a reaching out to God in the name of our brother.

Reactions: Ritajanice