Prayer for God to tell me when he plans on ending it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moonstone Eterni

Mar 15, 2022
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has heard of the word coerce before. It means to persuade an unwilling person to do something by using force or threats.

Nobody likes being coerced; it is a disingenuous act that makes victims feel deeply violated.

Yet something terrible happened to me last night: God coerced me into apologizing on behalf of something horrible demons did to someone else. And then God told me I have to suffer with demons for yet another day despite going through horrific anxiety doing exactly what he wanted!

For over ten years now demons have been attached onto me. This doesn’t make sense because I have accepted Jesus as redeemer of my sins. Our savior took the penalty for humanity’s transgressions by dying on the cross, giving redemption and salvation for all who believe in his sacrifice. Yet God thinks demons should be allowed to attach onto me and cause untold suffering if I am even the slightest bit imperfect. I asked God countless times why he thinks this way if Jesus took the penalty for our sins, but he never bothers to return an answer.

It's extremely hard to be perfect. If I were to do something very harmless like drink a sip of wine, God tells me I “sinned” and therefore have to suffer with demons. The sick part is that God won’t remove them unless I am perfect for an entire day, forcing me to walk on eggshells the whole time, and then he says he will remove them that night—except that isn’t always the case.

Many times God unfairly moves the goalposts. I’ll do what he wants and be perfect for an entire day, and then he says, “Wait, you were guilty for this or that, therefore suffer for another day with demons.” He doesn’t even care that I tried so hard to do what he wanted!

Speaking of the wine subject, it is extremely odd that the Bible says Jesus turned water into wine and drank wine during the Last Supper. Many times I asked God why he thinks wine is such an atrocious sin when the Bible approves of it. For years God refused to answer my question, but recently he told me that the Bible contains misinformation about that subject. Um, really? It’s odd God should say this, because previously he told me the Bible didn’t have any mistakes.

But yeah, returning to what we talking about…

I spent the entire day yesterday doing what God wanted by not sinning. I didn’t drink wine or do some other “atrocious” sin. When night came God failed to keep his word yet again, and this time he wanted me to apologize on behalf of the demons, using threats.

The demons had previously destroyed the genitals of someone on a parallel dimension for no obvious reason, and God told me I was responsible for the demons’ horrible actions. This doesn’t make any sense, because if I kill someone based on my own will then I alone am responsible for murder, not anyone else.

When God told me about what happened, I told him exactly what I think: I didn’t castrate anyone. The demons castrated someone on their own will, therefore they are responsible, not me.

This is a completely logical way to think. Unfortunately God isn’t always rational.

God kept highlighting the demons talking where they were plotting to kill me, implying that if I don’t apologize on behalf of the demons for castration someone, then he would let them kill me.

Since I was being threatened, I gave God exactly what he wanted: A false, insincere confession.

Yet God still didn’t remove the demons!

If the demons are castrating and murdering other people on parallel dimensions, that is a reason to get rid of them; it’s isn’t a reason for me to continue suffering with them where they have the ability to castrate and kill even more people. But again, God doesn’t appear to think rationally all the time.

The sad thing is that God has been treating me poorly like this for over ten years. And there is no end in sight to my suffering. If only God would have just a shred of compassion I would finally be able to work and have a normal life. But I guess being compassionate is beneath God.

I want everyone to pray to God and ask him when he plans on getting rid of the demons. It’s been over ten years of suffering, and God refuses to tell me when he will get rid of them. I want to know when God plans on getting rid of the demons. If I knew, then I wouldn’t have to waste my time trying so hard not to sin, only to be told I wasn’t good enough over this or that so-called "error" by the divine narcissist and then made to suffer even more.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want everyone to pray to God and ask him when he plans on getting rid of the demons.
Heavenly Father, as Jesus cast out demons by Your finger, I humbly ask that you deliver this man from these horrors, protect him from further demonic activity, and heal him. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... He doesn’t even care that I tried so hard to do what he wanted!

The sad thing is that God has been treating me poorly like this for over ten years. And there is no end in sight to my suffering. If only God would have just a shred of compassion I would finally be able to work and have a normal life. But I guess being compassionate is beneath God.

I want everyone to pray to God and ask him when he plans on getting rid of the demons. It’s been over ten years of suffering, and God refuses to tell me when he will get rid of them. I want to know when God plans on getting rid of the demons. If I knew, then I wouldn’t have to waste my time trying so hard not to sin, only to be told I wasn’t good enough over this or that so-called "error" by the divine narcissist and then made to suffer even more.
Perhaps when you @Moonstone Eterni
stop insisting that you know better than God what is happening to you and condemning Him for it... He may reveal some portion of His purpose for you to you.

After Job had lost all of his material goods and all of his 10 children had died, then his physical body was beset by excruciating pain:

"So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown." Job 2:7

Then Job's wife gave her husband some advice:

"Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.
But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips." Job 2:9-10

But Job still thought he was right and God was not seeing the whole picture. He wanted an opportunity to reason it out with God:

"Surely I would speak to the Almighty, and I desire to reason with God." Job 13:3

Finally we see God answering Job here:

"Shall he that contendeth with the Almighty instruct him? he that reproveth God, let him answer it." Job 40:2

And Job then recognizing his own foolishness answers:

"...Behold, I am vile; what shall I answer thee? I will lay mine hand upon my mouth.
Once have I spoken; but I will not answer: yea, twice; but I will proceed no further." Job 40:3-4

Again then God speaks to Job:

"Then answered the LORD unto Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
Gird up thy loins now like a man: I will demand of thee, and declare thou unto me.
Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?
Hast thou an arm like God? or canst thou thunder with a voice like him?
Deck thyself now with majesty and excellency; and array thyself with glory and beauty.
Cast abroad the rage of thy wrath: and behold every one that is proud, and abase him.
Look on every one that is proud, and bring him low; and tread down the wicked in their place.
Hide them in the dust together; and bind their faces in secret.
Then will I also confess unto thee that thine own right hand can save thee." Job 40:5-14

Consider then Jesus. Did Job suffer more than Jesus? Are you suffering more than Job or Jesus?

"And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt" Matt 26:39

Is your cup heavier or more severe than the cup of Jesus?

@Moonstone Eterni In any case, I will pray that God accomplish His perfect will and work in you and that He help you to understand and accept that He knows better what He is doing than you or anyone else does...!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone has heard of the word coerce before. It means to persuade an unwilling person to do something by using force or threats.

Nobody likes being coerced; it is a disingenuous act that makes victims feel deeply violated.

Yet something terrible happened to me last night: God coerced me into apologizing on behalf of something horrible demons did to someone else. And then God told me I have to suffer with demons for yet another day despite going through horrific anxiety doing exactly what he wanted!

For over ten years now demons have been attached onto me. This doesn’t make sense because I have accepted Jesus as redeemer of my sins. Our savior took the penalty for humanity’s transgressions by dying on the cross, giving redemption and salvation for all who believe in his sacrifice. Yet God thinks demons should be allowed to attach onto me and cause untold suffering if I am even the slightest bit imperfect. I asked God countless times why he thinks this way if Jesus took the penalty for our sins, but he never bothers to return an answer.

It's extremely hard to be perfect. If I were to do something very harmless like drink a sip of wine, God tells me I “sinned” and therefore have to suffer with demons. The sick part is that God won’t remove them unless I am perfect for an entire day, forcing me to walk on eggshells the whole time, and then he says he will remove them that night—except that isn’t always the case.

Many times God unfairly moves the goalposts. I’ll do what he wants and be perfect for an entire day, and then he says, “Wait, you were guilty for this or that, therefore suffer for another day with demons.” He doesn’t even care that I tried so hard to do what he wanted!

Speaking of the wine subject, it is extremely odd that the Bible says Jesus turned water into wine and drank wine during the Last Supper. Many times I asked God why he thinks wine is such an atrocious sin when the Bible approves of it. For years God refused to answer my question, but recently he told me that the Bible contains misinformation about that subject. Um, really? It’s odd God should say this, because previously he told me the Bible didn’t have any mistakes.

I spent the entire day yesterday doing what God wanted by not sinning. I didn’t drink wine or do some other “atrocious” sin. When night came God failed to keep his word yet again, and this time he wanted me to apologize on behalf of the demons, using threats.

The demons had previously destroyed the genitals of someone on a parallel dimension for no obvious reason, and God told me I was responsible for the demons’ horrible actions. This doesn’t make any sense, because if I kill someone based on my own will then I alone am responsible for murder, not anyone else.

When God told me about what happened, I told him exactly what I think: I didn’t castrate anyone. The demons castrated someone on their own will, therefore they are responsible, not me.

This is a completely logical way to think. Unfortunately God isn’t always rational.

God kept highlighting the demons talking where they were plotting to kill me, implying that if I don’t apologize on behalf of the demons for castration someone, then he would let them kill me.

Since I was being threatened, I gave God exactly what he wanted: A false, insincere confession.

If the demons are castrating and murdering other people on parallel dimensions, that is a reason to get rid of them; it’s isn’t a reason for me to continue suffering with them where they have the ability to castrate and kill even more people. But again, God doesn’t appear to think rationally all the time.

God would never subject a person with devils. Be careful that you don't call God evil, which appears to be what you're doing. Praying for you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
…yes, what he said…

how come you are so sure that the voice that you claim to be speaking to you , is Father God.
It doesn’t sound like His Voice to me…

as the above post has said ….God does not work like that…

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

God's not talking to you M.E even though you might think it's God. ......that's not God's style. I'll tell you who it is, it's the devil masquerading as God.
He pulls that one off with every generation.....even some of the Prophets fell for his shenanigans.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Friend, God never tempts nor does He harass. You are being tormented by devils, possibly almost or entirely facilitated by your own distorted thoughts. Suffering is caused by sin. The sin may be of someone else's making but it is not God's. As long as you have an incorrect view of God's character His ability to help you will be limited because of the rules He has justly established in the raging conflict between Christ and Satan. The prayers of others will not cause God to intervene against your will. In narrow or dire cases God will act on the slightest exhibition of faith, a measure of which God has dealt to every man, but the following rules still apply:

Hebrews 11:6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

James 1:2-7
2 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; 3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. 5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord.

Depicting God as one who would engage in "goal post-moving" is a faithless expression. I will pray that whatever has you so boldly expressing doubt and skepticism would be removed.

If you can obtain it I think you would benefit greatly from a book called "Telling Yourself The Truth" by William Backus. There is a smaller, similar work available for Kindle for $2 called "Freedom From The Lies You Tell Yourself."

Backus was a Christian innovater in the field of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, the only form of psychotherapy known to produce results vastly superior to placebo in reversing cognitive distortions. :)

• Love
Reactions: Nancy