Prayer for my friends younger sister

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A friend of mine has a younger sister, in her early 40's and has just found she has breast cancer. Her name is Jenna.
Asking for prayer that this was caught in time to save her life. My friend is a Christian, do not know if her sister is.
Thanks brothers and sisters!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A friend of mine has a younger sister, in her early 40's and has just found she has breast cancer. Her name is Jenna.
Asking for prayer that this was caught in time to save her life. My friend is a Christian, do not know if her sister is.
Thx for sharing with us @Nancy
We will add Jenna to our prayer list …believing for the renewal of all her cells x

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for Jenna!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for her! So much cancer being found in younger people lately.

Adam

Nov 30, 2022
X
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I pray that, if it is God's will, that God heals and comforts Jenna in her time of sickness and restores her to good health so she can live for many long years and enjoy life to its full extent, Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that, if it is God's will, that God heals and comforts Jenna in her time of sickness and restores her to good health so she can live for many long years and enjoy life to its full extent, Amen.
Thank you brother, and all who have prayed. I pray that "her faith will save her" And our prayers, amen.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Nancy, my cousins are both woman, both had breast cancer. One recently passed away but the other is cancer free now. So hopefully they caught it early enough or that God will heal her.

Praying for her.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too much of that going around. 1-in-9.

Sending up a prayer for Jenna.

• Love
Reactions: Nancy

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hope ya'll are doing good! See, I speak Southern pretty well, yeah?
I've tried speaking the local dialect, but it just don't come out right in my western drawl.

true story: One of my Taiwanese vendors hired one of the local good-ol'-boys to provide on-site support. During our status calls, I had to translate Southern into standard English because his Taiwanese bosses couldn't understand half of what he was saying.:jest:

• Haha
Reactions: TLHKAJ and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've tried speaking the local dialect, but it just don't come out right in my western drawl.

true story: One of my Taiwanese vendors hired one of the local good-ol'-boys to provide on-site support. During our status calls, I had to translate his Carolina-ese into standard English because his Taiwanese bosses couldn't understand half of what he was reporting.:jest:
Ahaha! Had to translate "English" into English! "Well, that just DILLS my PICKLE!" And, Bless your heart, cause "Im'a Grinnin' like a possum eatin' a sweet tater." :Broadly:
https://pinterest.com/pin/create/bu...sayings-quotes10-1624384095.jpg?resize=1600:*

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi, Nancy, my cousins are both woman, both had breast cancer. One recently passed away but the other is cancer free now. So hopefully they caught it early enough or that God will heal her.

Praying for her.
Just remember that whether early or late , GOD CAN HEAL .
As i am sure you would agree .
Jesus healed . Whether it was a leper in the early stages or latter stages
He healed folks who had infirmities for even thirty eight years . JESUS heals whether the disease is early on
or late . Let us be in prayer . My main prayer is that this person COMES TO JESUS . IN TRUTH that matters above
EVERYTHING else . For if a lamb dies it only goes to a far better place , but if one rejected JESUS , well that end is far worse
than anything this world could bring . Let us just be in prayer for her . That she be healed and KNOWS JESUS CHRIST .

Reactions: Marvelloustime