Prayer For Prayer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Let all who read this pray that more forum members will start coming to this section of the site to let those who are requesting prayer know they have their love, comfort, and support, in a Holy outpouring of agape love.

In Jesus' Holy Name.

Amen.

hugging-2.jpg

comforting%20someone.jpg

comforting.jpg

hugging_1521667i.jpg

christ.jpg

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes indeed! Let brotherly love continue!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
I want to pray for ol' Jack and his Partner who is suffering with COPD, Jack is looking after her and I cant imagine its a very nice ordeal for either of them.

I pray Lord God for strength and healing in to their situation, for Jacks continued health and endurance and his partners speedy recovery.
Thank you Father for our faithful friend Jack and thank you for providing us a savoir who heals his people because He is a Life giving Spirit.
Lord I raise Jack and his Lady up to you today and ask for this same healing, either by way of a compete healing or by way of strength in not only physical endurance but in faith always keeping an eye on your promise in which they find hope.

Thank you Father God for loving us before we loved you, thank you for your Son who we call King and Brother and thank you for Your Holy Spirit by which we are encouraged daily.

In Jesus name Amen