Prayer Request for Friends of Family

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
My family has a friend who is struggling in his battle against cancer. He was doing well for a long time and then he got shingles which seems to have depleted his energy since his body was already susceptible and had a lowered immune system due to Khemotherapy. He was sent home and is with his family; he's on oxygen and has a nurse check on him once a day or so. I was able to visit him with my family yesterday and he seems like he still has some strength left, but he might be on his way out, unless God moves otherwise. Please pray for him and his family. He has a wife and three young adult sons.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
praying...
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings!!!

martinlawrencescott

Servant Prince
Apr 6, 2011
Ventura, California
Thank you

He passed away just a couple days ago. He held on pretty long for his condition. He left peacefully and near his family. My family is waiting to see how we can be of comfort and their family could definitely benefit from prayer in this time.

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Thank you

He passed away just a couple days ago. He held on pretty long for his condition. He left peacefully and near his family. My family is waiting to see how we can be of comfort and their family could definitely benefit from prayer in this time.

Praying for the family as they go through this time of loss. Also for your family as they help..
peace and blessings..<><

Jo