Prayer requests

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, tomorrow I will be travelling with dad, and bro.-in-law. Please pray for our safe journey and let God bless and make the work successful for which we are traveling.

Let God's presence be in family in our absence and bless daughter, wife, mom sister's and others, Let God help them as they need.

I have a desire to give Rice bags in mom's & dad's villages, in this journey. You can pray if it is God's will, God will make a provision and bless.

Thanks!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, tomorrow I will be travelling with dad, and bro.-in-law. Please pray for our safe journey and let God bless and make the work successful for which we are traveling.

Let God's presence be in family in our absence and bless daughter, wife, mom sister's and others, Let God help them as they need.

I have a desire to give Rice bags in mom's & dad's villages, in this journey. You can pray if it is God's will, God will make a provision and bless.

Thanks!
Praying for you my friend!

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks!

I'm on it brother! Going to mom and dad's village! Will be nice for dad. Yes of course, many prayers for all you lister, be blessed on the trip Mel. Your family will be covered under prayers also for protection and anything they will need, while you are gone.
God Bless!