Prayers answered

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Hey everyone, whew Im finally back homeFirst I spent 5 hours waiting in intensive care cause of really bad stomach pain. Finally I got in - and that doc sent me immediately to the ER because all my symptoms match appendicitis. So I then spend another hour waiting in the ER. Then I got in- got an iv going and they gave me some drugs
smile.gif
Morphine is great btw. So I had to drink the liquid nasty for a catscan. Turns out it wasn't my appendix its my lymph glands. Apparently the two have very common problems/symptoms. So no surgery for me, just a bland bland diet of soup for a long time. Theres no antibiotics specifically for inflammation of the lymph glands so he said Ill have to just wait it out- it usually dies off. So even though I wanted to go through with surgery- just for the experience....it seems God had other plans. Thanks for all the prayers.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Red_Letters88;56689)
Hey everyone, whew Im finally back homeFirst I spent 5 hours waiting in intensive care cause of really bad stomach pain. Finally I got in - and that doc sent me immediately to the ER because all my symptoms match appendicitis. So I then spend another hour waiting in the ER. Then I got in- got an iv going and they gave me some drugs
smile.gif
Morphine is great btw. So I had to drink the liquid nasty for a catscan. Turns out it wasn't my appendix its my lymph glands. Apparently the two have very common problems/symptoms. So no surgery for me, just a bland bland diet of soup for a long time. Theres no antibiotics specifically for inflammation of the lymph glands so he said Ill have to just wait it out- it usually dies off. So even though I wanted to go through with surgery- just for the experience....it seems God had other plans. Thanks for all the prayers.
I'm grateful you are alright. Praise the Lord, All honour, glory and praise to Jesus Christ our Lord to God the Father. HalleluYah!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Im so glad Red but please stay on top of this if it doesnt get better get a second opinionI will keep praying tell you are well.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;56719)
Im so glad Red but please stay on top of this if it doesnt get better get a second opinionI will keep praying tell you are well.
Yea that's a good idea. Me too.