Prayers for Andrea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I went to high school with Andrea. That was several decades ago. She is now suffering awful anguish right now as she struggles to endure end stage lung cancer. If you feel led to do so, please lift her up today. Thank you.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
...praying for your friend
prayinghardsmiley.gif

Blessings!!!

Brother James

Jun 2, 2008
Melbourne, FL
Prayer is powerful. Just an update, here is what she posted today on another forum:

------------------------------------------------------------------

I FEEL LIKE SHOUTING IT OUT!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! Ever since I requested all your prayers, good things have been happening every which way! My emotional/mental turmoil started to improve right away and has kept improving since... very REAL things have happened to transform my life ... and guess what!?! Today, I just learned that my CT scan is completely stable with no changes whatsoever since I stopped chemo back in May. The doc says I MAY have a slow-growing form of cancer left OR we may have killed it all! In any event... WOO
HOO! Life is good and MUCH longer than I ever dreamed since first meeting this nasty intruder. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

Reactions: Angelina