Prayers for my job

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

friend of

Sep 22, 2018
B.C.
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm asking for prayers over my job. I feel the manager is trying to push me out of my job even though I am a good worker and do my job well for Jesus. This has happened before, due to my mental health challenges. Please pray that my Doctor fills out the medical questionnaire so that I can remain working at the ARH hospital. God bless.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm asking for prayers over my job. I feel the manager is trying to push me out of my job even though I am a good worker and do my job well for Jesus. This has happened before, due to my mental health challenges. Please pray that my Doctor fills out the medical questionnaire so that I can remain working at the ARH hospital. God bless.
Praying for you!

Reactions: friend of

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will pray for you. I know what it's like to lose your job as my son just lost his.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for this now Friend of!