Precious in the Sight of the Lord is the Death of His Saints, Psalm 116:15

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been in the hospital for the last few days. I thought that I was going to die. I have a prostate problem. Urine backed up in my bladder and damaged my kidneys. I knew that I had a urinary problem but ignored it. Well, it caught up with me, now I am in trouble. In the last seven years I have had five major surgeries, one was a massive heart attack. My heart doctor said that a had five minutes to live. He inserted a stint in one of my major heart arteries and saved my life. I am not a fatalist, but I do tend to ignore my health. The human body is an absolute miracle, but like everything else it should not be ignored. I keep beating death but one of these days death is going to win.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been in the hospital for the last few days. I thought that I was going to die. I have a prostate problem. Urine backed up in my bladder and damaged my kidneys. I knew that I had a urinary problem but ignored it. Well, it caught up with me, now I am in trouble. In the last seven years I have had five major surgeries, one was a massive heart attack. My heart doctor said that a had five minutes to live. He inserted a stint in one of my major heart arteries and saved my life. I am not a fatalist, but I do tend to ignore my health. The human body is an absolute miracle, but like everything else it should not be ignored. I keep beating death but one of these days death is going to win.
Praying for healing in all areas of your body. With men it is impossible to see the ONE who formed these bodies can also heal these bodies. NOTHING is impossible with God; Is his arm to short that he cannot reach us? Is his ear so deaf that he cannot hear our call?
NO, I believe God is still on his throne and Jesus is making intercession on our behalf !

James 5
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

• Love
Reactions: Tommy Cool and Debp

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Praying for healing in all areas of your body. With men it is impossible to see the ONE who formed these bodies can also heal these bodies. NOTHING is impossible with God; Is his arm to short that he cannot reach us? Is his ear so deaf that he cannot hear our call?
NO, I believe God is still on his throne and Jesus is making intercession on our behalf !

James 5
Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
"For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's" Romans 14:8.

• Love
Reactions: Debp and L.A.M.B.

Tommy Cool

Jul 17, 2022
HIGHLAND,MI
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I appreciate your prayers. I had a full body scan about a week ago they said that I have stage four prostate cancer and some spots in my upper chest. I am not afraid to die, I just don't want it to be slow death. I am not going to get better because I am really old.
Old or young you will still be missed…. And God is still God

I have seen two miracles in the last couple weeks, my brother @76 being one. The oncologist gave him less than a week after his body rejected chemo with stage 4.. Heavy prayer and believing ….His new oncologist says …"I will limit him to just 10 more years"

I am praying for full recovery for you

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear. Stay strong,trust in the Lord, and maybe consider this wake up call is telling you to pay attention to your body. And take care of it.

You are God's temple,right?
Praying for you.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Old or young you will still be missed…. And God is still God

I have seen two miracles in the last couple weeks, my brother @76 being one. The oncologist gave him less than a week after his body rejected chemo with stage 4.. Heavy prayer and believing ….His new oncologist says …"I will limit him to just 10 more years"

I am praying for full recovery for you
Thank you for your prayers. I am looking forward to being with Christ in heaven.

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My body is like an old car. Worn out.
Hey now,don't talk yourself into old age. There are classic cars that are worth a fortune. And they're completely refurbished.

I hope we all get together and surround you in prayer. We can pick a time of day when we are all free and hold you up in prayer at the same time.

What do you all who are reading this thread think about that?
:pray:

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey now,don't talk yourself into old age. There are classic cars that are worth a fortune. And they're completely refurbished.

I hope we all get together and surround you in prayer. We can pick a time of day when we are all free and hold you up in prayer at the same time.

What do you all who are reading this thread think about that?
:pray:
Don't hold me to high, I get dizzy. Thank you for your concern.

Reactions: Gabriel _Arch

Gabriel _Arch

Nov 16, 2023
Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DUI laws to Ohio can be complex, and yet it's important to have a good knowledge of all if members find yourself levies. Driving below all influence (DUI) happens to be a grave offence it can own substantial consequences on their life. In Ohio, the lawful limit for body ethanol concentration (BAC) is 8%for the majority drivers and/or 4 percent business motorists.

If you can be pulled over by police social control and accused of ovi, they might do field soberness studies or chemical studies, this because breathalyser or circulation trials, to determine all of your degree of handicap. Declining regarding tests can cause natural consequences, including driving license suspension.

dwi offenses in Ohio haul multiple consequences, depending upon on factors love past prosecutions, BAC stage, plus regardless present appeared to be an injury or personal injury concerned. Results may integrate charges, license temporary removal, mandatory beer therapy packages, test period, and actually offender time. Reiterate crimes and annoyed factors can cause more significant penalties.

Receiving a knowledgeable DUI immunity attorney is essential to navigate the complexity of Ohio drunk driving statutes. They will examine the data, challenge the lawfulness of the block, debate the consistency of examinations, and enjoy capacity barriers to help minimize the payments. Also, an law firm can manual you by using the judiciary process, verifying a permissions are preserved and proposing for the recommended available end result.

Keep in mind, being well informed concerning Ohio's DUI statutes and searching the assistance of an practiced law firm are essential actions in well taking care of a DUI accusation plus preserving your very own possible future. restraining mandate breach attorney

infraction protection counselor in Cleves Oh
This is not the thread for that.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DUI laws to Ohio can be complex, and yet it's important to have a good knowledge of all if members find yourself levies. Driving below all influence (DUI) happens to be a grave offence it can own substantial consequences on their life. In Ohio, the lawful limit for body ethanol concentration (BAC) is 8%for the majority drivers and/or 4 percent business motorists.

If you can be pulled over by police social control and accused of ovi, they might do field soberness studies or chemical studies, this because breathalyser or circulation trials, to determine all of your degree of handicap. Declining regarding tests can cause natural consequences, including driving license suspension.

dwi offenses in Ohio haul multiple consequences, depending upon on factors love past prosecutions, BAC stage, plus regardless present appeared to be an injury or personal injury concerned. Results may integrate charges, license temporary removal, mandatory beer therapy packages, test period, and actually offender time. Reiterate crimes and annoyed factors can cause more significant penalties.

Receiving a knowledgeable DUI immunity attorney is essential to navigate the complexity of Ohio drunk driving statutes. They will examine the data, challenge the lawfulness of the block, debate the consistency of examinations, and enjoy capacity barriers to help minimize the payments. Also, an law firm can manual you by using the judiciary process, verifying a permissions are preserved and proposing for the recommended available end result.

Keep in mind, being well informed concerning Ohio's DUI statutes and searching the assistance of an practiced law firm are essential actions in well taking care of a DUI accusation plus preserving your very own possible future. restraining mandate breach attorney

infraction protection counselor in Cleves Oh
That's interesting if you are an alcoholic. I don't drink.