Preserving Our Christian Heritage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Strange thing is, just like in all relationships, I wouldn't have a problem with my race suffering willingly, as a means of communicating genuine sorrow and regret over what happened in history. The trouble is, that's NOT what the globalists on Left are after. They want utter self-loathing, and a knuckling under so that we relinquish all rights to seeing ourselves have any self-value any more, with the destruction of the Christian foundations of this country hanging in the balance. That much I cannot and will not abide. It will not bring peace and reconciliation and love. It will only bring more hatred and suffering for all.
While we may not have personally been directly involved in many of the injustices we have read or heard about... none of us has always been innocent in all before God. Every man is [or has been] a liar and every man has at times come short in his effort to accomplish God's perfect will in his own life. How many men have suffered when they were innocent? Jesus alone! Others certainly were condemned and punished for the wrong things, but how innocent were they before God? Were any of them without sin and deserving of His mercy?

As to putting a stop to the activities of men to punish men because our society is flawed, don't expect to be able to do it. Also don't worry too much about it. Jesus certainly saw the unfairness and cruelty of the Romans, but he did not come to correct the Romans in that time! For what purpose has God called any one of us today? Be careful how you answer that! Jesus answered this way:

"...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

What is God's purpose for us? To fix the flawed societies of carnal men or to help men receive that Life, which Jesus brought? This does not mean that we should completely ignore these problems, but they should Not be our first priority either.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="amadeus, post: 771709, member: 924"]While we may not have personally been directly involved in many of the injustices we have read or heard about... none of us has always been innocent in all before God. Every man is [or has been] a liar and every man has at times come short in his effort to accomplish God's perfect will in his own life. How many men have suffered when they were innocent? Jesus alone! Others certainly were condemned and punished for the wrong things, but how innocent were they before God? Were any of them without sin and deserving of His mercy?

As to putting a stop to the activities of men to punish men because our society is flawed, don't expect to be able to do it. Also don't worry too much about it. Jesus certainly saw the unfairness and cruelty of the Romans, but he did not come to correct the Romans in that time! For what purpose has God called any one of us today? Be careful how you answer that! Jesus answered this way:

"...I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." John 10:10

What is God's purpose for us? To fix the flawed societies of carnal men or to help men receive that Life, which Jesus brought? This does not mean that we should completely ignore these problems, but they should Not be our first priority either.
[/QUOTE
===============================================
Did Jesus Get Involved in the ... - Blue Letter Bible
www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_789.cfm

"Although Jesus was the promised Messiah,

the one who could rightfully rule over Israel,

He refused to become involved in any political issue of his day.

We see this in a number of ways. Jesus refused to be made king; He told His disciples not to tell others that He was the Messiah and He also withdrew from confrontation with the religious rulers."

Just like a good soldier will not get entangled in the affairs of this world,
and somewhere are references to not trying to take on (any) social issues. (Believers in Jesus simply obey the Father in all things, DOing as He says, always in complete harmony with His Word, Plan and Purpose in Christ Jesus).....

Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream #1:
I was back in high school with old friends. It was a new semester and I had a couple new classes, but I didn't know my schedule. So an old highschool social studies teacher was putting something on in the hallway for extra credit. So I decided to check that out. There was a model set up of Abraham Lincoln in that big chair (lol. I guess Lincoln Monument, it has been a long time). But the teacher said he had this built as a spiritual place, so people wouldn't take it down for being religious. There was another big white building behind the Lincoln Monument model, but I didn't recognize what that was.

Note: I sent two pictures asking what the "other big white building" in the first paragraph looked like. She identified the following, which is the Library of Congress, located on the other side of the White House from the Lincoln Monument.

Library%2Bof%2BCongress%2B5.jpg

Interpretation:
Social studies in particular is being taught here, with Abraham Lincoln serving as the subject matter. The Lincoln Monument is on display, something deliberately constructed so that could not be taken down. So perceptions of Lincoln will instead have to be changed, from someone who was becoming an increasingly godly and Christian man by the end of his life to someone who was non-Christian. (But see the last three paragraphs in the following link. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) - Abraham Lincoln’s faith and the Presbyterian connection ). The US Government will eventually do this by changing what is recorded about Lincoln and the other great leaders in the Library of Congress.

So then after that, it was about 2pm and I realized I probably missed classes and needed to find what my schedule was, so I would know where to go. There was like a library, but there were no books. It was just a computer and a person. I asked for help getting my schedule, and she went to a site that wasn't even the school and we couldn't find it. So I went around the hallways trying to ask if I belonged there. So I came to this math room and was staying in there. And the math teacher said she ran things different. I needed to get this book and have the school counselors help me, but that they didn't do anything in class. I really liked that idea (I don't like math).

Interpretation:
The library here is a common school library found in the public schools, only set in a time where there are no longer any books. This has long been an objective of the globalist elites, as described in the novel Fahrenheit 451. Fahrenheit 451 - Wikipedia. Another has been the manipulation of recorded history by a totalitarian or authoritarian state, as described in 1984. Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia.

The person at the computer will not be able to find your schedule because the computer accessing systems will be corrupted, and rendered unreliable as a result. Math appears to be the only subject where books will still be used.

So then I was at lunch sitting with my old choir director and a friend I used to have since first grade. She was on the phone. And the choir director gave me this wig and said it was haunted. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom where I was brushing the wig on my head. The door kept closing as I did that, and it scared me, so I went out of the bathroom and sat down in a chair and brushed it instead. Then I took the wig off and gave it back to my choir director, and that was the end of that dream.

Note: As per an image sent to me, the wig here was a barrister's wig like attorneys in the old days used. Before becoming President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln was a successful lawyer.

Interpretation:
The choir director is a reference to those who train people to sing, i.e. to have a "voice" in society. That he/she gives you a "haunted" wig suggests that by the time they are no longer using books in school they will be "demonizing" Abraham Lincoln and painting him as someone he was not. Demons impersonate real people who lived, and take over their personalities to deceive and seduce children into thinking evil things. By putting this characterization of Lincoln "on their heads" and combing it to make it look presentable, the kids will be being deceived. And the demons behind this will be "closing the door" on them ever knowing the truth about the founding fathers of their country. They will be locked in a "bathroom," symboling being trapped in an unclean, "filthy" place in their thinking. The presence of demons in this deception is why the spiritually discerning child will be scared, and why they need to be.

I noticed something interesting today. Martin Luther King Jr's famous "I have a dream" speech was given just outside the Lincoln Monument, and on purpose. He was a Christian leader appealing to a Christian President, two godly men trying to lead the nation into equality, peace and brotherhood. No wonder the forces that want to destroy this country want the real Abraham Lincoln to be forgotten, and "haunted" with an evil phantom instead that they will sell to the children of the future. They likely want the real MLK to be forgotten as well. He was a godly man seeking peace; they are evil men wanting to lead his people and this country into anti-Christian tyranny instead.

2:00 - 2:45.

Reactions: Mayflower