Preserving Our Christian Heritage

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following two dreams deal prophetically with the subject of public education in the United States eventually doing away with books almost entirely (aside from math books), and then controlling thought by manipulating what information is accessible through the school computer systems. The purpose of this will be to vilify the godly men who once served as the founding fathers of this nation. Their memories will be perverted, to portray them as anything but Christian to the minds of children in the future.

The Lord will have an answer for this, however, as stipulated in Dream #2. The government will not be able to control what Christian parents teach their children, and parents will relate to them about the godly men in our nation's past; not just the founding fathers but their own ancestors (fathers, grandfathers etc.), and also spiritual "fathers" who preached the word of God faithfully and taught on Heaven and Hell, on prayer, and on living for the Lord selflessly. The purpose will be to preserve the memory of our Christian heritage from a government trying to erase all memories of it.

I invite all here including non-Americans to share stories of your own godly heritage, especially if you have fathers, mothers, grandparents and great grandparents who lived lives that ultimately influenced you for Christ. Also if there are any great preachers any color or race (I claim William J Seymour in advance) from your country's past who shaped how your nation and/or other nations were formed spiritually, and of godly leaders or statesmen from your nation's past whom you admired most.

Most of my family was non-Christian, but I believe my great grandmother belonged to Christ, and it may have actually been her prayers that led to my eventually getting saved at the age of 21, a few years after she passed away. Those I will likely post about most however will be the actual founding fathers of this country, many of whom were men of war, and all of whom understood the dangers inherent in establish this nation's independence under God.

I intend this to be a longer thread, so I will be keeping an updated table of contents below so people can find where articles or entries can be found in the thread on specific Statesmen, Religious Leaders, and the Family Members of individual members. I encourage those who have not done research into their family's ancestry to look it up as well. Might be an interesting study.

Blessings,
Hidden In Him

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream #1:
I was back in high school with old friends. It was a new semester and I had a couple new classes, but I didn't know my schedule. So an old highschool social studies teacher was putting something on in the hallway for extra credit. So I decided to check that out. There was a model set up of Abraham Lincoln in that big chair (lol. I guess Lincoln Monument, it has been a long time). But the teacher said he had this built as a spiritual place, so people wouldn't take it down for being religious. There was another big white building behind the Lincoln Monument model, but I didn't recognize what that was.

Note: I sent two pictures asking what the "other big white building" in the first paragraph looked like. She identified the following, which is the Library of Congress, located on the other side of the White House from the Lincoln Monument.

Library%2Bof%2BCongress%2B5.jpg

Interpretation:
Social studies in particular is being taught here, with Abraham Lincoln serving as the subject matter. The Lincoln Monument is on display, something deliberately constructed so that could not be taken down. So perceptions of Lincoln will instead have to be changed, from someone who was becoming an increasingly godly and Christian man by the end of his life to someone who was non-Christian. (But see the last three paragraphs in the following link. Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) - Abraham Lincoln’s faith and the Presbyterian connection ). The US Government will eventually do this by changing what is recorded about Lincoln and the other great leaders in the Library of Congress.

So then after that, it was about 2pm and I realized I probably missed classes and needed to find what my schedule was, so I would know where to go. There was like a library, but there were no books. It was just a computer and a person. I asked for help getting my schedule, and she went to a site that wasn't even the school and we couldn't find it. So I went around the hallways trying to ask if I belonged there. So I came to this math room and was staying in there. And the math teacher said she ran things different. I needed to get this book and have the school counselors help me, but that they didn't do anything in class. I really liked that idea (I don't like math).

Interpretation:
The library here is a common school library found in the public schools, only set in a time where there are no longer any books. This has long been an objective of the globalist elites, as described in the novel Fahrenheit 451. Fahrenheit 451 - Wikipedia. Another has been the manipulation of recorded history by a totalitarian or authoritarian state, as described in 1984. Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia.

The person at the computer will not be able to find your schedule because the computer accessing systems will be corrupted, and rendered unreliable as a result. Math appears to be the only subject where books will still be used.

So then I was at lunch sitting with my old choir director and a friend I used to have since first grade. She was on the phone. And the choir director gave me this wig and said it was haunted. I grabbed it and went to the bathroom where I was brushing the wig on my head. The door kept closing as I did that, and it scared me, so I went out of the bathroom and sat down in a chair and brushed it instead. Then I took the wig off and gave it back to my choir director, and that was the end of that dream.

Note: As per an image sent to me, the wig here was a barrister's wig like attorneys in the old days used. Before becoming President of the United States, Abraham Lincoln was a successful lawyer.

Interpretation:
The choir director is a reference to those who train people to sing, i.e. to have a "voice" in society. That he/she gives you a "haunted" wig suggests that by the time they are no longer using books in school they will be "demonizing" Abraham Lincoln and painting him as someone he was not. Demons impersonate real people who lived, and take over their personalities to deceive and seduce children into thinking evil things. By putting this characterization of Lincoln "on their heads" and combing it to make it look presentable, the kids will be being deceived. And the demons behind this will be "closing the door" on them ever knowing the truth about the founding fathers of their country. They will be locked in a "bathroom," symboling being trapped in an unclean, "filthy" place in their thinking. The presence of demons in this deception is why the spiritually discerning child will be scared, and why they need to be.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dream #2: I was at an elementary school and Dolly Parton was there. I was outside the school singing with Dolly. At my old elementary school there was a covering outside the front door where parents came and picked their children up. And we were singing "The Prayer." It was the most beautiful rendition I ever heard. Like my musical gift was enhanced 150% and Dolly Parton was like an angel or something. It was so beautiful all in English, but so uplifting. We sang the whole song. Then it switched to us on this huge highway, but we were like going really fast in this wagon singing The Prayer again together. The wagon looking back looked like an antique wooden mine cart, because we were standing up in it, hanging on to the long and sides. The sides were taller then that of a wagon with no seat. Then there was a huge drop in the road and we lifted our hands and screamed laughing, like we were on a rollercoaster. There were two construction workers with hats and vests on the side of the road. It was like the road didn't have a break, but the construction workers had a lever that somehow made the road bend down that steep drop. They just hadn't brought it up yet. I didn't see water in that steep drop, but where the construction workers were standing, I did see water. Why it looked like a bridge. Hard to explain the unnatural. But the construction workers weren't expecting us, and they were looking at us as we were going down the drop really fast. It was a very scarey drop, but we were having so much fun and just felt at perfect peace that God was protecting us. Very uplifting dream.

Interpretation:
Elementary school; you now as a parent. This dream is God's answer to the problem depicted in Dream #1. They may take away the memory of our Christian heritage where the founding fathers and great leaders of the country are concerned, but they will not be able to erase the memory of our spiritual fathers, especially godly relatives that paved the way for us. Dolly Parton was a secular artist for most of her life, but in recent years has returned to her Christian roots. The songs she is producing now are blatantly Christian, and this may well be in honor of her late father, who was a godly man, as related in a song she co-wrote with Porter Wagoner back in 1970:

Daddy Was an Old Time Preacher Man
Dolly Parton, Porter Wagoner

Daddy was an old time preacher man
He preached the word of God throughout the land
He preached so plain a child could understand
Yes, Daddy was an old time preacher man
He told the people of the need to pray
He talked about God's wrath and judgement day
He preached about the great eternity
He preached hell so hot that you could feel the heat
Aunt Leanona would get up to testify
And we'd sing "In The Sweet By And By"
Then we'd sing "I'm On My Way To Canaan Land"
Revivals and camp meetings went for weeks
Folks came from all around to hear him preach
Daddy said if one is saved it's worth it all
But the aisles were always filled at altar calls
Daddy worked for God but asked for no pay
For he believed that God provides a way
We never had a lot but we got by
Guess it's 'cause the Lord was on Daddy's side

One of Dolly Parton's songs from 2019:

Now, you and her are singing "The Prayer." The lyrics here are as follows (English only):

I pray you'll be our eyes
And watch us where we go
And help us to be wise
In times when we don't know
Let this be our prayer
When we lose our way
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
To a place where we'll be safe

I pray we'll find your light
And hold it in our hearts
When stars go out each night
Let this be our prayer
When shadows fill our day
Lead us to a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

We ask that life be kind
And watch us from above
We hope each soul will find
Another soul to love
Let this be our prayer
Let this be our prayer
Just like every child
Just like every child
Need to find a place
Guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we'll be safe

It's about praying for God's guidance so they be safe from danger, when shadows fill their day "in times when we don't know." The reference is to the dark times that lay ahead, when things will become increasingly dangerous for Christians especially. But the power and Presence of God is here present, as indicated by how your "musical gift was enhanced 150%, and Dolly Parton was like an angel or something." Again, singing is equated to having a "voice" in the world, and here you represent the voice Christian parents will have with their elementary school aged children in the years ahead. The power of God will rest upon Christian parents to preserve the Christian heritage to their kids at a younger age, so that when they get to high school the enemy will have a tougher time corrupting their minds with government brainwashing.

That the scene then switches to the two of you on a highway going very fast in a wooden mine cart is again reminiscent of preserving the ministry of forefathers (the mine cart becomes a type of vehicle here, and vehicles represent ministries because they transport people to different places spiritually). Dolly Parton's father held many jobs, but one was dynamiting tunnels in the Smokey Mountains, which was a dangerous job. Many lost their lives working with dynamite in the old days. It again suggests that ministry - true Christian ministry - will become more dangerous in the future because persecution will arise. But the power of God is going to rest on Christian parents to such a great extent that they will not be scared. Instead they will be filled with joy, resting completely secure in the belief that He will protect them through dark times, and dark times are predicted by the steep drop in "the road," i.e. the direction we are now headed. The amazing thing here is that you arrive before the construction workers are even expecting you, which is a reference to prophetic foreshadowing. The mine cart will be "moving very fast" because this message will go forth well in advance of the coming time; before the enemy has even fully implemented his strategy of brainwashing the youth of the country through information control. So by the time they get to the scary drop in the road that is coming, Christian parents will already be well ahead of schedule in preserving the Christian heritage of this country in what they teach their kids.

Last edited:

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I LOVE "The Prayer."

As far as founding fathers, I am sad some statues have been removed, because they were slave owners. So I can already see very early how their memory is being decrimated.

George Washington is very inspiring to me. These days I get most of my history refreshers from Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum, and Peg + Cat. But I am definitely intrigued by this dream and interpretation to learn more about our Christian Heritage from our forefathers. I also remember reading the book "Sophia's World" I think that is what it is. We read it in highschool and learned about a number of different philosophers that shaped the world. We had to do a report on one, and I had St. Augustine. A lot of his outlook in life was God centered.

I can see as kids get on tablets more and more, books will become obsolete. And online, of course it will be corrupted.

I remember learning about the Mandela effect, and it very much scared me until I realized that most of these "effects" are computer based/logo based. I can see how this "Mandela effect" can change the history to look as if it was completely different.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following two dreams deal prophetically with the subject of public education in the United States eventually doing away with books almost entirely (aside from math books), and then controlling thought by manipulating what information is accessible through the school computer systems.

You have no idea how true this is. I've researched education reform extensively, and this is exactly what's happening. I've been meaning to start a thread about it. Looks like I really need to do it.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have no idea how true this is. I've researched education reform extensively, and this is exactly what's happening. I've been meaning to start a thread about it. Looks like I really need to do it.

I am concerned how to best train my children. Honestly, history was a bit corrupted when I was in school. I remember learning about Republican and Democrat for the first time, and I learned it was completely opposite in the book then it really was. I won the student debate because I used the text book. Anytime he said something that Democrats don't take that view, I said, "But the book here says..." Lol. And the teacher gave me the points. I learned I was Republican that day and learned my family was also, even though they didn't vote. But there were other things too I learned in the History book that was different then what I was taught. Scarey time for our kids and things... But I am not much of a history buff myself. I just see things like statues removed and vandalized because of their dark qualities, and slavery is very dark...but they also shaped our country into what it was. They really did base America on Christian values...but I don't know specifics. Maybe I should think of a few great Christian instilled values each of the founding fathers did for when my children start learning these things in the future. Because with so much going to computer, books will one day be a thing of the past...and the older they are, the more accurate they are

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am concerned how to best train my children. Honestly, history was a bit corrupted when I was in school. I remember learning about Republican and Democrat for the first time, and I learned it was completely opposite in the book then it really was. I won the student debate because I used the text book. Anytime he said something that Democrats don't take that view, I said, "But the book here says..." Lol. And the teacher gave me the points. I learned I was Republican that day and learned my family was also, even though they didn't vote. But there were other things too I learned in the History book that was different then what I was taught. Scarey time for our kids and things... But I am not much of a history buff myself. I just see things like statues removed and vandalized because of their dark qualities, and slavery is very dark...but they also shaped our country into what it was. They really did base America on Christian values...but I don't know specifics. Maybe I should think of a few great Christian instilled values each of the founding fathers did for when my children start learning these things in the future. Because with so much going to computer, books will one day be a thing of the past...and the older they are, the more accurate they are

Your concern is warranted. It's a hard time to be a parent, but I know that God will give you wisdom about how to raise and educate your dear little ones. One of the best things you can do is to be educated about what's going on in the schools.

How are you doing these days?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thanks for the post. I was thinking of inviting you here for your opinion on this, so I'm glad you found it.

I was in the Barnes & Noble Bookstore the other day and there was a Junior High/High School student there looking at some books near where I was sitting. I asked him how much they used books still. At first he didn't even understand the question, but then I asked if they mostly used computers now. His answer was they still use books for math and a few other things, but the way he put things made it sound like they were already starting to phase things out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
with so much going to computer, books will one day be a thing of the past...and the older they are, the more accurate they are

Yes, and usually the more intelligently written they are. Education levels were higher than they are now, and have steadily digressed over the last two centuries. Eliminating books altogether will almost certainly guarantee the dumbing down is here to stay, forever.

Reactions: FaithinHim

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the post. I was thinking of inviting you here for your opinion on this, so I'm glad you found it.

I was in the Barnes & Noble Bookstore the other day and there was a Junior High/High School student there looking at some books near where I was sitting. I asked him how much they used books still. At first he didn't even understand the question, but then I asked if they mostly used computers now. His answer was they still use books for math and a few other things, but the way he put things made it sound like they were already starting to phase things out.

Yeah, a lot of schools switched to Chrome Books on computers and tablets, but the move is to have students taught, assessed, and remediated using computers. When you consider that schools are stressing what's called Social and Emotional Learning, this is a big problem! Not even teachers will get in the way of the State remediating "wrong" attitudes and values....

I will post specifics on this soon.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The following two dreams deal prophetically with the subject of public education in the United States eventually doing away with books almost entirely (aside from math books), and then controlling thought by manipulating what information is accessible through the school computer systems. The purpose of this will be to vilify the godly men who once served as the founding fathers of this nation. Their memories will be perverted, to portray them as anything but Christian to the minds of children in the future.

@Mayflower, @Prayer Warrior. Watched something very interesting last night. The first 18:00 minutes of this program are worth watching, but to save time 4:08 - 9:00 discusses an education agenda called Project 1619 which the far Left are now pushing, and it sounds exactly like what the dream foreshadowed. It will completely rewrite history. From 10:30 onward she talks with Dinesh D'Sousa and Cynthia Garrett, and that section is especially revealing. He starts by talking about the attacks now coming from the far Left against Abraham Lincoln (specifically mentioned in the dream), and why. What he says at 16:37 about Lincoln's political rival, Stephen Douglas, is also very telling of what's really going on.

Thought you two might find it interesting.
Hidden

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower, @Prayer Warrior. Watched something very interesting last night. The first 18:00 minutes of this program are worth watching, but to save time 4:08 - 9:00 discusses an education agenda called Project 1619 which the far Left are now pushing, and it sounds exactly like what the dream foreshadowed. It will completely rewrite history. From 10:30 onward she talks with Dinesh D'Sousa and Cynthia Garrett, and that section is especially revealing. He starts by talking about the attacks now coming from the far Left against Abraham Lincoln (specifically mentioned in the dream), and why. What he says at 16:37 about Lincoln's political rival, Stephen Douglas, is also very telling of what's really going on.

Hidden

Thanks! I've heard of Project 1619, but I didn't see this report. I will watch this when I have time.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I LOVE "The Prayer."

As far as founding fathers, I am sad some statues have been removed, because they were slave owners. So I can already see very early how their memory is being decrimated.

George Washington is very inspiring to me. These days I get most of my history refreshers from Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum, and Peg + Cat. But I am definitely intrigued by this dream and interpretation to learn more about our Christian Heritage from our forefathers. I also remember reading the book "Sophia's World" I think that is what it is. We read it in highschool and learned about a number of different philosophers that shaped the world. We had to do a report on one, and I had St. Augustine. A lot of his outlook in life was God centered.

I can see as kids get on tablets more and more, books will become obsolete. And online, of course it will be corrupted.

I remember learning about the Mandela effect, and it very much scared me until I realized that most of these "effects" are computer based/logo based. I can see how this "Mandela effect" can change the history to look as if it was completely different.

A few of years ago I read a few books on the Presidents of the United States and compiled some information about them. Consider the slave holders among them and the number of slaves owned. [The first number is presidential order. The ones missing did not own slaves]:

1 Washington: 317
3 Jefferson: 100+
4 Madison: 100+
5 Monroe: 75
7 Jackson: 200
8 Van Buren: 1
9 Harrison, W.H.: 11
10 Tyler: 70
11 Polk: 25
12 Taylor: less than 150
17 Johnson: 8
18 Grant: 1

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
public education in the United States eventually doing away with books almost entirely (aside from math books), and then controlling thought by manipulating what information is accessible through the school computer systems.
Yeah, I've seen this too! But including math books. Going to a purely digital platform allows the powers that be to change the content across the US from a central location.

My wife has worked in the public schools for over 20 years. This isn't even the tip of the iceberg!

Casualties include empathy, critical reasoning, social responsibility, so much is involved.

Much love!

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Hidden

Ingraham said that some renowned historians (none too conservative) called the 1619 Project "a displacement of historical understanding by ideology." She said the Buffalo, NY school system will use the project in their social studies and English courses, grades 7-12. I would guess that Common Core standards could be rewritten to include 1619 Project standards IF Biden wins. I like what D'Souza said about Frederick Douglass being a self-man, so the liberals never use him as an example, lol. Good report by Laura Ingraham!