Professed Believers - Thrown out of the Kingdom - Not Clothed Right - Warning from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Matthew 22​

The Parable of the Wedding Banquet​

22 Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: 2 “The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. 3 He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come.
4 “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’
5 “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business. 6 The rest seized his servants, mistreated them and killed them. 7 The king was enraged. He sent his army and destroyed those murderers and burned their city.
8 “Then he said to his servants, ‘The wedding banquet is ready, but those I invited did not deserve to come. 9 So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’ 10 So the servants went out into the streets and gathered all the people they could find, the bad as well as the good, and the wedding hall was filled with guests.
11 “But when the king came in to see the guests, he noticed a man there who was not wearing wedding clothes. 12 He asked, ‘How did you get in here without wedding clothes, friend?’ The man was speechless.
13 “Then the king told the attendants, ‘Tie him hand and foot, and throw him outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
14 “For many are invited, but few are chosen.”

• #7 <- The Choice

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you so much, for participating, blessedpeace may you have a good night rest when you get there. Fixing some breakfast for the morning and gonna go probably rest for the remaining hours before work again. :) Take care!
I'm happy to be here. Thank you.

Enjoy your breakfast and a blessed day at work.

Take care. :)

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gpresdo,

It is known openly for me to express to anyone, that I believe Jesus Christ has come back. People disagree, best to move on if it is something that you are uninterested in. Saying I do not use or read the bible is just an ignorant response in my opinion.

It's a subjective belief, one that many, thousands of people would instantly reject just upon hearing, due to taught traditions of "he is coming back."

<- If anyone is interested. This man uses scripture, and asks and answers the question - Is Jesus coming again or is he not?

Jesus said he was coming back... and John the beloved records shortly in Revelation. Who to believe? People who continue to elude to tradition, or was Jesus right, and told the truth, and the apostles too?

Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 5.27.53 PM.png

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello Gpresdo,

It is known openly for me to express to anyone, that I believe Jesus Christ has come back. People disagree, best to move on if it is something that you are uninterested in. Saying I do not use or read the bible is just an ignorant response in my opinion.

It's a subjective belief, one that many, thousands of people would instantly reject just upon hearing, due to taught traditions of "he is coming back."

<- If anyone is interested. This man uses scripture, and asks and answers the question - Is Jesus coming again or is he not?

Jesus said he was coming back... and John the beloved records shortly in Revelation. Who to believe? People who continue to elude to tradition, or was Jesus right, and told the truth, and the apostles too?

View attachment 36539
WOW....you have need of Bible study.
Hello Gpresdo,

View attachment 36539
There is nothing in scripture which suggests Christ has previously returned.
That thought could only come from a .....new age religion...follower.
May God assist in a valid understanding of His word for you.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your on going concern, it is unneeded, @gpresdo.

There are four different eschatological view when it comes to the book of revelation. My choice is fulfilment.

While Jesus has come back; there is still teaching and growing in the word and sharing this great news with others, while they themselves can reject the viewpoint it is for is as individuals to pick up our cross, die, be buried and raise again with christ to newness of life. :)

GeneZ

Aug 20, 2023
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are four different eschatological view when it comes to the book of revelation. My choice is fulfilment.

While Jesus has come back; there is still teaching and growing in the word and sharing this great news with others, while they themselves can reject the viewpoint it is for is as individuals to pick up our cross, die, be buried and raise again with christ to newness of life. :)

You are only proving why Adam was able to take and eat when going against the obvious.

Besides yourself? Who do you think you are fooling?

There are men who think they are women.
And, women who think they are men..
Your choice is "Woke" theology...

Have a nice Day.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In my short time here I can say, that parable would appear to uphold the doctrinal beliefs of those who are Calvinists here.

If anyone was able to enjoy the feast, attire would not be conditional to bring permitted to partake of the bounty at the hosts table.

The one chosen in that parable was he who was cast out, and bound hand and foot to suffer in the outer darkness.

Prior to that, the king had his servants go into the village and call to his feast all who were there.
He was cast out for one reason and for one reason alone . HIMS DIDNT HAVE THE WHITE GARMENTS .
ONLY ONE way to get those . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . Only we had better be sure
its the BIBLICAL VERSION . cause if our jesus celebrates and honors sins , WELL that be satan simply
preaching another jesus and , and , IT CANNOT SAVE .

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was cast out for one reason and for one reason alone . HIMS DIDNT HAVE THE WHITE GARMENTS .
ONLY ONE way to get those . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . Only we had better be sure
its the BIBLICAL VERSION . cause if our jesus celebrates and honors sins , WELL that be satan simply
preaching another jesus and , and , IT CANNOT SAVE .
It might help you to read the OP parable first.:)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It might help you to read the OP parable first.:)
OH i was just simply reminding all . One thing i want to remind us about real quick is this ........
The world offers up false hope .
The lambs OFFER UP THE ONLY HOPE THEIR IS . TO BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST .
Now would you like to see a huge false hope that many are now buying into .
The idea that folks , other religoins have no need to BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST
rather lets just love and do good to one another . TALK ABOUT FALSE HOPE and A LIE FROM HELL TOO .
I SHUN IT and refuse it .
OH before folks try and say the usual rant or line . The one that says
OH HOW dare you judge their hearts , they can love GOD and yet still not beleive on JESUS CHRIST .
I remind us of what JESUS told the jews who did not believe on HIM .
EVEN THOUGH THEY CLAIMED TO KNOW GOD , just as do other false religoins i might add .
JESUS SAID HAD YOU LOVED GOD YOU WOULD HAVE LOVED ME .
OOOPSY DAISY . ALL other religoins are false and of satan . EVEN paul knew he himself
as well as all once served satan . IT WERENT TILL JESUS SET US FREE from the POWERS of dakrness and satan .
NO other religion or mindset saves . NOR does it love GOD . FOR it they did
they would have BELIEVED ON JESUS CHRIST . NOT REJECTED HIM when they heard the gospel .
Exactly . I will continue to expose all other religons as false and i will continue to remind all
OF the DIRE NEED TO REPENT AND BELEIVE ON JESUS CHRIST . NO LOVE that cometh of GOD
would reject TRUTH , rather IT REJOICES IN TRUTH . AND JESUS IS THE TRUTH the way , the LIFE .
Muhammed was an agent of satan . BUDDISM IS , new age IS
Many who even cliam HIS NAME do the works of satan as they all unify under the lie of a love that cometh not OF GOD
but of the world and of the dragon . THIS GRINGO , parden the spanish , WONT BUY THE LIE .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are only proving why Adam was able to take and eat when going against the obvious.

Besides yourself? Who do you think you are fooling?

There are men who think they are women.
And, women who think they are men..
Your choice is "Woke" theology...

Have a nice Day.
Never was anything said about that…

However yes, God has given men and women to freely choose to do what they will with their own life. Either be for him, or be about this world and what it gives. God looks at the heart, that is all I know.

You have a good day too, Genez.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The man was booted out for one reason . HE did not have on the wedding garments .
Budda and all the good works cannot give one the right garments
the religoin of islam and etc cannot give one the rigth garments
no other god or religion or mindset can do that .
BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST , HAVE FAITH IN HIM . HE GIVETH the white garments unto HIS OWN .
The idea of this all inclusive love social gospel is a lie from the devil . AND OH YES i am gonna continue to warn against
it and to remind all YE MUST BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS whom GOD DID SEND .
no matter the cost , i shall continue .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are four different eschatological view when it comes to the book of revelation. My choice is fulfilment.​

Don't we wish there were only four.
You have just added another......"while Jesus has come back".
Even God relates to book of Revelation...... as future.
Why can't you?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't we wish there were only four.
You have just added another......"while Jesus has come back".
Even God relates to book of Revelation...... as future.
Why can't you?
I did at one point in time, then repentance came about. When beliving Jesus and hos promise, and those people. My whole putlook on the world (of the people in it) changed. To sit here and debate about it is futile.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@gpresdo paradoxically i still believe everyone is gonna meet the Lord when they pass away and are resurrected…

people just lose hope in the sense “awe man I thought there was gonna be an epic over turn i would get to witness the destruction of this “world or country” you live in and then be taken up with Yeshua changed in a twinkling of an eye” and i would reign with his on this earth for 1000 years and see an epic conclusion.”

Its all up to you what you want. I dont have to desire what anyone else wants.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
i still believe everyone is gonna meet the Lord when they pass away and are resurrected…
Here's how their fate is decided:

Joh 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's how their fate is decided:

Joh 3:18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe has already been condemned, because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

All the more reason to suffer for the Lord, and share light when the spirit leads you to those who are unbelievers.

God loves the unbelievers, and has a plan to give them a resurrection of condemnation, and allow them to roam outside the kingdom Amazing that LORD that is compassionate, and merciful, @Stumpmaster. Just had got done reading half of Philippians 3, and explaining these things.

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did at one point in time, then repentance came about. When beliving Jesus and hos promise, and those people. My whole putlook on the world (of the people in it) changed. To sit here and debate about it is futile.
Not futile at all...it is a glimpse of other ...new age religion beliefs....you have most likely adopted. Of which represents a wrong approach to God's word.
Suggest you look closely at your interpretation of His word....totally.