Professed Believers - Thrown out of the Kingdom - Not Clothed Right - Warning from Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@gpresdo paradoxically i still believe everyone is gonna meet the Lord when they pass away and are resurrected…

people just lose hope in the sense “awe man I thought there was gonna be an epic over turn i would get to witness the destruction of this “world or country” you live in and then be taken up with Yeshua changed in a twinkling of an eye” and i would reign with his on this earth for 1000 years and see an epic conclusion.”

Its all up to you what you want. I dont have to desire what anyone else wants.
All will be judged...if that is what you refer too.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not futile at all...it is a glimpse of other ...new age religion beliefs....you have most likely adopted. Of which represents a wrong approach to God's word.
Suggest you look closely at your interpretation of His word....totally.
Everyone should. No doubt, you are right about that.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WOW....you have need of Bible study.

There is nothing in scripture which suggests Christ has previously returned.
That thought could only come from a .....new age religion...follower.
May God assist in a valid understanding of His word for you.
JESUS warned us to beware of those who cliam HE has come . Now didnt HE .
new age is of the devil . just as is any other religoin , yes even the prophet falsely so called , MUHAMMED was of the DEVIL .
Yeah i said it and i wont hold my head in shame when i do either . The religon of islam is of ANTI CHRIST .
And it aint alone either . Any other religion or so called pathway to GOD IS FALSE and of the devil .
JESUS called the jews who did not BELIEVE ON HIM , THE CHRIST , THE MESSIAH
the devils child . OR in his own words YE ARE OF YA FATHER the DEVIL < SATAN .
IF JESUS didnt give the jews a pass , BELIEVE YOU and BELEIVE YOU ME , HE AINT GIVING ANYONE ELSE A PASS EITHER .
I am wore out with the false abraham accords , the all inclusive lie , the false love that saveth none .
ITS HIGH TIME WE GET BUSY LIVING FOR and PREACHIGN JESUS CHRIST
or get busy reaping wrath unto oneself on the day of wrath . CAUSE I STATE LOUDLY and BODLY
and BODLY with no apologies , YE BETTER BELEIVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
for any and all who deny HIM as THE CHRIST , are a liar and anti christ . AND PS
the religoin of islam DENIES HIM AS THE CHRIST . they too preach another jesus as does many within even christendom now do .
THANKS FOR YOUR REMINDER MY FRIEND .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you, amigo.
Words at most . The love you have for me is not real . its a automated response is all it is my friend .
HOWEVER my love for you IS real and cometh of GOD , that is why IT CORRECTS and points us BACK to biblical doctrine .
GO and learn and learn quickly what this means .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Words at most . The love you have for me is not real . its a automated response is all it is my friend .
HOWEVER my love for you IS real and cometh of GOD , that is why IT CORRECTS and points us BACK to biblical doctrine .
GO and learn and learn quickly what this means .
Man... Love you anyway. You have gotten on my nerves a lot on this forum, but it is okay. Gotta let you be yourself otherwise, I would be forcing you to not be yourself.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man... Love you anyway. You have gotten on my nerves a lot on this forum, but it is okay. Gotta let you be yourself otherwise, I would be forcing you to not be yourself.
Reread what you just wrote . so in other words if a harlot believes she is okay , i guess i should let her be the best harlot she can be
otherwise i aint letting her be her . THIS is the stuff i am talking bout my friend .
Plus heed this my friend . Me being me is the last thing i want , TIME to die to self
ME following CHRIST , GOD , now that is what i desire and i desire the same for all .
IF one is walking contrary to HOW CHRIST walked , REST assured they , out of great love , will be corrected .
SEE love points to CHRIST and love corrects those in error . always remember that . WE , not me , not you
not mankind IS GOD . GOD IS GOD . our aim should be to POINT TO HIM , TO CHRIST ALONE , to sound doctrine .
Not to just let one be themselves . our enemy IS SELF , but you go and learn what that means .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reread what you just wrote . so in other words if a harlot believes she is okay , i guess i should let her be the best harlot she can be
otherwise i aint letting her be her . THIS is the stuff i am talking bout my friend .
Plus heed this my friend . Me being me is the last thing i want , TIME to die to self
ME following CHRIST , GOD , now that is what i desire and i desire the same for all .
IF one is walking contrary to HOW CHRIST walked , REST assured they , out of great love , will be corrected .
SEE love points to CHRIST and love corrects those in error . always remember that . WE , not me , not you
not mankind IS GOD . GOD IS GOD . our aim should be to POINT TO HIM , TO CHRIST ALONE , to sound doctrine .
Not to just let one be themselves . our enemy IS SELF , but you go and learn what that means .

You should let me be, if I let you be.

Remember when Jesus said, if someone is for me, they are not against me, that they should be left alone? You tend to make the mistake constantly by coat-tailing me. Perhaps, maybe it is a problem for you to just leave me be and let me go on my own without having to fall in line with whatever you believe is best? I agree yes, Jesus Christ is needed in life to be able to have newness of life, however, I do not need to coat-tail every person I see.

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 1.42.16 PM.png

I am slowly getting to the point where putting on ignore is just a viable option, because it does not seem you do desire to just leave me alone, @amigo de christo. It seems to me you "think I need to be corrected constantly and that is very annoying, and not loving because it causes me illness, and love causes no ill to their neighbor."

Screenshot 2023-09-24 at 1.45.54 PM.png

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You should let me be, if I let you be.

Remember when Jesus said, if someone is for me, they are not against me, that they should be left alone? You tend to make the mistake constantly by coat-tailing me. Perhaps, maybe it is a problem for you to just leave me be and let me go on my own without having to fall in line with whatever you believe is best? I agree yes, Jesus Christ is needed in life to be able to have newness of life, however, I do not need to coat-tail every person I see.

View attachment 36615

I am slowly getting to the point where putting on ignore is just a viable option, because it does not seem you do desire to just leave me alone, @amigo de christo. It seems to me you "think I need to be corrected constantly and that is very annoying, and not loving because it causes me illness, and love causes no ill to their neighbor."

View attachment 36616
Here we go with motivational verses:

Jer 12:5 “If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? Though in a land of peace you are secure, yet how will you do in the pride of the Jordan?

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, don’t be astonished at the fiery trial which has come upon you, to test you, as though a strange thing happened to you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here we go with motivational verses:

Jer 12:5 “If you have run with the footmen, and they have wearied you, then how can you contend with horses? Though in a land of peace you are secure, yet how will you do in the pride of the Jordan?

1Pe 4:12 Beloved, don’t be astonished at the fiery trial which has come upon you, to test you, as though a strange thing happened to you.

Why do you think these verses in particular are important, Stumpmaster?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why do you think these verses in particular are important, Stumpmaster?
You must fight, and press on @MatthewG

1Co 9:24-27 Don’t you know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run like that, that you may win. (25) Every man who strives in the games exercises self-control in all things. Now they do it to receive a corruptible crown, but we an incorruptible. (26) I therefore run like that, not aimlessly. I fight like that, not beating the air, (27) but I beat my body and bring it into submission, lest by any means, after I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do we know we are HIS . How does one know they truly love HIM .
I take us back to a time long , long ago .
When JESUS walked the earth . There was a huge crowd following HIM .
JESUS then says No man can be my desciple lest he ........................................
If we have this love of the world that puts ANYTHING before JESUS CHRIST , WE ARE NOT HIS .
IF one hates not his mother , father , own life , wife etc .
IN other words , IF we have this love of the world , LIKE THE ONE I SEE GETTING TAUGHT IN THE CHURCHES TODAY
which elvates the OPINIONS OF MAN ABOVE THE WORD OF GOD .
WHICH puts man , puts humanity FIRST and omits the truth of GOD and of CHRIST . I GOT SERIOUS BAD NEWS
THE POPE and this all inclusive lovey do HAS YOU ALL FOOLED . SEE WE OUGHT TO LOVE CHRIST ABOVE ALL .
NO COMPARISON . WE are not to put our gay childs desires BEFORE THE WORD of GOD .
WE are not to honor the sins of others and simply PUT MAN , PUT HUMANITY BEFORE GOD .
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD , CHRIST ABOVE ALL . THERE IS NO COMPARISON to GOD .
OUR HEARTS should have EXALTED HIM , HIS CHRIST , HIS TRUTH . PUT HIM FIRST .
See lambs know this . We should not have done what the seeker friendly suggested
we should not have done what the all inclusive false love suggested .
FOR ANY LOVE that puts man , puts anything BEFORE GOD , BEFORE CHRIST . IS A FLAT OUT LOVE OF THE WORLD .
Yeah , try reading the bible folks .
YE CANNOT BE MY DESICPLE . THAT IS WHAT JESUS TOLD ALL those who FOLLOWED HIM .
HE TURNED around and told THEM THAT . JESUS FIRST , GOD FIRST . But that aint what i am seeing
In this all inclusive pile o stink dung love . IT PUTS EVIL FIRST , it honors SINS , IT HONORS the OPINIONS OF MEN
WE SHOULD have LOVED GOD ABOVE EVERYTHING , CHRIST ABOVE EVERYTHING .
Lambs do . AND its high time the lambs REMIND ALL about that . MANY gonna hear I NEVER KNEW YOU .
Cause they put HUMANITY BEFORE GOD . THEY LOVED Money or etc MORE THAN GOD
IF A MAN LOVETH GOD HE WOULD HAVE LOVED CHRIST . IF A MAN LOVETH CHRIST , HE WOULD HAVE KEPT HIS TEACHINGS .
TIME is running out . WHOSE WE ARE TRULY MATTERS . IS it another jesus we belong too or is it JESUS THE CHRIST WE BELONG TOO .For the answer to that , I INVITE US TO OPEN THEM BIBLES and find out JUST what jesus ya been following .
Cause if ya jesus honors sins , IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . IF ya jesus says all religons serve the same GOD we do
IT AINT JESUS CHRIST . We bess get in them bibles and super duper fast . CAUSE JESUS
and later the apostels all warned and said this , TAKE HEED THAT NO MAN DECIEVE YOU . and many are DECIEVING THE HECK
out of the churches . But lambs , the lambs HEED not the voice of strangers . Lambs HEED THE VOICE OF THE GREAT SHEPARD
of THE SHEEP CHRIST JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

gpresdo

Jul 22, 2023
Paducah Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your on going concern, it is unneeded, @gpresdo.

There are four different eschatological view when it comes to the book of revelation. My choice is fulfilment.

While Jesus has come back; there is still teaching and growing in the word and sharing this great news with others, while they themselves can reject the viewpoint it is for is as individuals to pick up our cross, die, be buried and raise again with christ to newness of life. :)
Complete ....malarkey.

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must fight, and press on @MatthewG

1Co 9:24-27 Don’t you know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run like that, that you may win. (25) Every man who strives in the games exercises self-control in all things. Now they do it to receive a corruptible crown, but we an incorruptible. (26) I therefore run like that, not aimlessly. I fight like that, not beating the air, (27) but I beat my body and bring it into submission, lest by any means, after I have preached to others, I myself should be rejected.

Does that mean to fight with others or to fight ourselves to continue to desire Gods will to come through, by abiding in Yeshua?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Does that mean to fight with others or to fight ourselves to continue to desire Gods will to come through, by abiding in Yeshua?
Fight against demonic forces:

Eph 6:12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Fight against demonic forces:

Eph 6:12 For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world’s rulers of the darkness of this age, and against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Do you consider human beings demonic forces? Some people do. In that scripture it doesn't seem to mention anything about demons. Though darkness, seems to be a factor, and wickedness. Things that do reside not only in the world (spirit of greed, spirit of lust, spirit of hatred, etc), but in myself.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Do you consider human beings demonic forces? Some people do. In that scripture it doesn't seem to mention anything about demons. Though darkness, seems to be a factor, and wickedness. Things that do reside not only in the world (spirit of greed, spirit of lust, spirit of hatred, etc), but in myself.
Humans are not demonic forces, but demons and demonic forces can influence humans, oppressing or possessing them. Jesus cast demons out of many people, most notably the Gadarene Demoniac.

Here are some references to supernatural activity impacting people:

Eph 2:1-3 You were made alive when you were dead in transgressions and sins, (2) in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the children of disobedience; (3) among whom we also all once lived in the lusts of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

2Co 4:3-4 But also if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those being lost, (4) in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

2Co 12:6-10 Even if I wanted to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me, (7) or because of these surpassingly great revelations. So to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. (8) Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. (9) But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. (10) That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans are not demonic forces, but demons and demonic forces can influence humans, oppressing or possessing them. Jesus cast demons out of many people, most notably the Gadarene Demoniac.

Here are some references to supernatural activity impacting people:

Eph 2:1-3 You were made alive when you were dead in transgressions and sins, (2) in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the children of disobedience; (3) among whom we also all once lived in the lusts of our flesh, doing the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, even as the rest.

2Co 4:3-4 But also if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to those being lost, (4) in whom the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving ones, so that the light of the glorious gospel of Christ (who is the image of God) should not dawn on them.

2Co 12:6-10 Even if I wanted to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will credit me with more than he sees in me or hears from me, (7) or because of these surpassingly great revelations. So to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. (8) Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. (9) But He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is perfected in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest on me. (10) That is why, for the sake of Christ, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Oh okay. I just don't believe that demons exist, personally. Since the doing away of Satan. Thank you for your comment. There are people who see people as demons, stumpmaster.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Oh okay. I just don't believe that demons exist, personally. Since the doing away of Satan. Thank you for your comment. There are people who see people as demons, stumpmaster.
Satan is on the prowl. He likes to growl. His deeds are foul. His demons howl. Don't throw in the towel, or despair with a scowl. Choose a vowel to spell the word owl.

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan is on the prowl. He likes to growl. His deeds are foul. His demons howl. Don't throw in the towel, or despair with a scowl. Choose a vowel to spell the word owl.
Doubt it, personally. Satan has been defeated according to that ancient book. Cool rhyme though.