Proving God is like wanting to persuade you have a mouth on your face.
God has already proved himself. It’s just a matter of whether or not a person believes him.
Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.
You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!
Proving God is like wanting to persuade you have a mouth on your face.
You are an atheist and do not know?Please explain, how does a none belief in something require faith?
B.) Is incorrect for me.You are an atheist and do not know?
A.) We who love Righteousness, Peace and Eternal Life place our trust in the Invisible God.
B.) Atheists place their trust in claiming there is no God.
Both A and B are trusting that which is invisible = that which cannot be seen!!!
Group A has the Upper Hand
Are you able to discern as to why group A has the Advantage?
Thank you for sharing your position.B.) Is incorrect for me.
I can't speak for all atheists, but I have never claimed anything about the existence of a God.
I have said that I don't believe in any of the God's that I've read or heard about, there is a big difference.
Group A have experienced the evidence of God = which gives them the UPPER HANDAs for having the upper hand, I don't really know what you mean by that.
I like you get on with my day to day life, it will take me a few weeks to protect my delicate plants and bring inside my succulents.
Your God won't protect them…
I really enjoy gardening, I like to grow vegetables the most... I have a large greenhouse and some large beds for my potatoes carrots and tomatoes.Do you enjoy gardening, or is that just a stereotype that Americans have about Brits?
I really enjoy gardening, I like to grow vegetables the most... I have a large greenhouse and some large beds for my potatoes carrots and tomatoes.
I love to grow flowers from seed too.
It's more for woman.... My wife is vegetarian and loves flowers :)You’re doing God’s work for man (Genesis 2:15).
It's more for woman.... My wife is vegetarian and loves flowers :)
Yes, she's a very good gardener.Does she help you with the garden?