Prophect Alert - Be ready to endure the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct, as per the scriptures you quoted.
But this does not preclude other earthquakes. As described in the Sixth Seal, an event clearly before the Return.
Revelation 15:1 says that after all the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are over, the wrath of God is finished. So Jesus Return is not in wrath at all, just a localized earthquake and the quick destruction of the armies at Armageddon by the Sword of His Word. Nothing else, why should He destroy the world He has just come to rule over?

The "great earthquake" of Rev.11 is not... the earthquakes in various places in Matthew 24 that happen prior to the "abomination of desolation" being placed in Jerusalem, as Jesus quoted from the Book of Daniel. The earthquakes in Matthew 24 are for prior to the time of "great tribulation". The "great earthquake" of Rev.11 and Zech.14 happens when Jesus returns to Jerusalem. Those are 2 separate and distinct timings and events. You can't just try to join them together like you're trying to do.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You can't just try to join them together like you're trying to do.
Very difficult to discuss anything with someone who cannot read properly, of what I write.
I don't join those earthquakes, Matthew 24:21 refers to the Sixth Seal and the GT. Matthew 24:29-30, Zechariah 14:3 is the Return.
Revelation 11:15 is a little time before the Return.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Very difficult to discuss anything with someone who cannot read properly, of what I write.
I don't join those earthquakes, Matthew 24:21 refers to the Sixth Seal and the GT. Matthew 24:29-30, Zechariah 14:3 is the Return.
Revelation 11:15 is a little time before the Return.

You can mock me all you want, but The LORD knows you are trying to push an idea into His Word that just isn't there. And your attitude against those who disagree with you is obstinate. You need to take it up with Him. Otherwise, you are at present in a grand position to be deceived by the coming false Messiah that will appear in Jerusalem in our near future, and you will be leading others deceived there with you.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Otherwise, you are at present in a grand position to be deceived by the coming false Messiah that will appear in Jerusalem in our near future, and you will be leading others deceived there with you.
I see in the Prophetic Word where there will be a powerful man who will lead the One World Government. Nowhere is it said that he would say he is the Messiah; he demands worship of himself as god. 2 Thess 2:4
All the faithful Christians will see him for what he is - the Anti-Christ.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... he is - the Anti-Christ.

No name? I thought we were instructed to "calculate" the number of his name and figure out not only WHO he is, but also the Organization he will "Chair".

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Apparently there isn't any wisdom and understanding to be found, but we certainly have no shortage of the blind.

Maybe this section should be named: The NO-Eschatology/Prophecy Forum.

Bobby Jo

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No name? I thought we were instructed to "calculate" the number of his name and figure out not only WHO he is, but also the Organization he will "Chair".

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

Apparently there isn't any wisdom and understanding to be found, but we certainly have no shortage of the blind.

Bobby Jo
Ha, just figure out how "the beast" is also "a man."

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Bobby Jo
Only when he rises to power, will we be able to identify the Anti-Christ.

Your scathing and unpleasant remarks are an indication of your personality, I hope we never meet.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only when he rises to power, will we be able to identify the Anti-Christ.

Your scathing and unpleasant remarks are an indication of your personality, I hope we never meet.

"We" are in the Tribulation. And although "he" hasn't come to power, his organization HAS. And the name of the a/c CAN be identified.

And of course one of the problems with "christianity" is the small "c" in which most "pastors" and churches operate. They'd rather "placate" you, than tell you the TRUTH ( - which they might not even have to offer - ). And sometimes the TRUTH HURTS. It's no different than when the Doctor says: this is going to hurt. He's doing GOOD for you. -- Would you rather SUFFER in your ailment, or be made more complete?

We all choose! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think he thinks it's Henry Kissinger. If you could a=6, b=12 , c=18 and so on, Kissinger adds up to 666.

FINALLY, someone is listening.

... Kissinger is the world's most Senior Political Statesman, -- and he's also a JEW.

... and Kissinger has NO CHILDREN, so someone might propose that they "clone" a copy of this most important man ...

... and how can the U.N. control who buys and sells without using a C O M P U T E R, which also sums to 666.

... and because computers use Binary, we can consider that "6" is the perfect number for system check, because the 011 is not a single digit (a failure mode); or an alternating digit (failure mode); all "ON" (a failure mode); or all "OFF" (a failure mode). It's an OFF, and two ONs, which validates the data being checked ...

... and the number "6" in the hand-counting-method is the "hand-peace-sign" ...

... and the UPC (Uniform Product Code) has THREE two-thin-line registration marks (which are the number "6" as the binary OFF and two ONs) at the Beginning, Middle, and End ...

... and if "Binary", then would the number "7" -- 111, possibly indicate the Trinity?​

Nooooooooooo! Who'd be so stupid as to believe all that EVIDENCE?!? We INSIST that we can't figure out "his" name ...
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
FINALLY, someone is listening.

... Kissinger is the world's most Senior Political Statesman, -- and he's also a JEW.

... and Kissinger has NO CHILDREN, so someone might propose that they "clone" a copy of this most important man ...

... and how can the U.N. control who buys and sells without using a C O M P U T E R, which also sums to 666.

... and because computers use Binary, we can consider that "6" is the perfect number for system check, because the 011 is not a single digit (a failure mode); or an alternating digit (failure mode); all "ON" (a failure mode); or all "OFF" (a failure mode). It's an OFF, and two ONs, which validates the data being checked ...

... and the number "6" in the hand-counting-method is the "hand-peace-sign" ...

... and the UPC (Uniform Product Code) has THREE two-thin-line registration marks (which are the number "6" as the binary OFF and two ONs) at the Beginning, Middle, and End ...

... and if "Binary", then would the number "7" -- 111, possibly indicate the Trinity?​

Nooooooooooo! Who'd be so stupid as to believe all that EVIDENCE?!? We INSIST that we can't figure out "his" name ...
Bobby Jo
That method of calculating the numerical value of letters isn't kosher, sorry.

If I had to pick an ethnicity, I'd go with an Edomite not a Jew. Edomites were involved in betraying the Jews both times their temples were destroyed; and the first time a "name" that tallies to 666 is where "Ithran" equals 666.

Genesis 36:26 And these are the children of Dishon; Hemdan, and Eshban, and Ithran, and Cheran.

That's not too helpful since I can't identify where his offspring are today; but the fact that he was an Edomite might mean something.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hebrews10:27..the terrifying judgement of a fierce fire, that will consume God’s enemies

2 Peter 3:7 By the Word of God, the present heavens and earth are being reserved for burning; they are being kept until the Day of judgement when the godless will be destroyed. Matthew 3:10-12, Isaiah 34:2-3

The Apostles are telling us the next time that the Lord will judge and punish, it will be with fire. In the days of Noah, He destroyed the antediluvian civilization with water and the rainbow is His promise that He will never again flood the earth. It is frightening to think it, but there are a great many unfulfilled prophecies that describe this coming fire judgement. It will be the way that He will destroy His enemies, in the soon to happen confrontation in the Middle East and the entire world will be affected.

This terrible and shocking event, will be so severe that every person will be revealed for what they really are. This crisis will show the real nature of the worlds enmity against God. At the same time it will reveal the true condition of every Christian. 1 Corinthians 3:13 Many of us are well fed, enjoying a very comfortable lifestyle and can sing Hallelujah, Amen, with great fervour, but when the terrifying fire judgement hits the earth, will we stand firm in our trust for His protection? When electric power fails, when all telephone, radio and internet communications are gone, food supplies cut off and our modern infrastructure destroyed? Isaiah 24:10-13

Isaiah 29:13-14 Because this people worship Me with empty words and pay Me lip service while their hearts are far from Me and their religion is but a human precept, learned by rote: therefore I shall shock them, adding shock to shock, The wisdom of their wise will vanish and understanding will be lost. Matthew 11:25

A large percentage of the Bible is a message to us, today in the end times. Most of the events, such as the Exodus and the history of the Israelites are previews of what we will now and will soon experience. 1 Corinthians 10:11 We must learn from them and be prepared for huge changes. The ancients had to face it, why not us?

Although I am not a theologian, I can read plain words, words that mean things and provided you don’t ignore or allegorize what the prophets are trying to tell us, then a literal and logical understanding will enlighten us as to what will soon happen to this world.

I do not subscribe to the pretentious and impossible theory, which says that God’s people are going to be ‘raptured’ and removed from the earth before this time of trial comes. The whole message of salvation, of discipleship, and coming into the maturity of a Christian is a preparation for a time of testing. 1 Peter 4:12

1 Corinthians 10:13 So far you have faced no trial beyond human endurance. God will not test you beyond your powers, but when the test comes he will enable you to endure under it.

Luke 21:34-36 Be on your guard, keep alert, so that the great Day does not catch you unready, for that Day will come on everyone the whole world over. Pray for the strength to pass safely through all that is coming and then to stand in His presence.

Acts 14:22....that to enter the Kingdom of God, we must undergo many hardships.

Hebrews 12:7-9 You must endure God’s discipline, He is treating you like His children. .......If you avoid it, then you are illegitimate and not true children.

Ref: REB, some verses abridged

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That method of calculating the numerical value of letters isn't kosher, ...

It's NOT written to the Jews, --it's written to the church. And the world's language (which the church uses) is ENGLISH! :)

You're entitled to remain ignorant, but please don't abuse it! :)
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Interesting that you side-stepped the a/c issue. -- I guess your problems disappear when you hold your hands over your eyes. But even Abraham's arms got tired. Do yours?

Bobby Jo
My point is; why waste effort in trying to identify the Anti-Christ now?
He will be revealed in due course of time. Thinking he is Kissinger, a 90+ year old Jewish man, is sheer foolishness.

You do manage to make yourself look silly; It was Moses who had to have help keeping his arms raised, so the Israelites won the battle.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My point is; why waste effort in trying to identify the Anti-Christ now?
Abraham/Moses, one of those guys! :)

But the issue is, -- Why waste effort in trying to defend a CME now? It will be revealed in due course of time. Why anticipate ANYTHING?!? Bible Prophecy is a waste of energy, so WHY IS GOD WASTING OUR TIME with things that HE SHOULDN'T be bothering us with. GOD -- WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT US TO KNOW. So STOP giving us information!

Hosea 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...

Oh.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Abraham/Moses, one of those guys! :)

But the issue is, -- Why waste effort in trying to defend a CME now? It will be revealed in due course of time. Why anticipate ANYTHING?!? Bible Prophecy is a waste of energy, so WHY IS GOD WASTING OUR TIME with things that HE SHOULDN'T be bothering us with. GOD -- WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU WANT US TO KNOW. So STOP giving us information!

Hosea 4:6 ... my people perish for lack of knowledge ...

Oh.

Bobby Jo
The usual remarks made from your inability to understand the Prophesies.
So; we should just ignore about a quarter of our Bibles? I don't think so and I'm sure God doesn't think so either.

When the forthcoming terrible strike by fire from the sun does happen, at least you will know it was from the Lord.
If people are not prepared spiritually and physically, then they probably will die from lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... So ... we should just ignore about a quarter of our Bibles? ...
You certainly treat the Scriptures as a buffet table don't you? Picking and choosing which Verses and which Chapters to accept.

So you don't like Rev. 13:18 and you throw it out. But what, -- you accept the rest of the verses, the rest of the Chapters, the rest of Bible Prophecy?!?

How do you spell agenda-driven?
Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You certainly treat the Scriptures as a buffet table don't you? Picking and choosing which Verses and which Chapters to accept.

So you don't like Rev. 13:18 and you throw it out. But what, -- you accept the rest of the verses, the rest of the Chapters, the rest of Bible Prophecy?!?

How do you spell agenda-driven?
Bobby Jo
The only way to quote the total context, is to just reference the whole Bible.
We have to use verses that say plain prophecy about things that can happen. Other verses help to support it.

I don't 'throw out' any Bible verses. I see Rev 13:18 as true and we will be able to identify the Anti-Christ in due course of time.
It is plain what your 'agenda' is. Denigrate and abuse anyone who posts anything that you don't agree with.