Prophect Alert - Be ready to endure the last days

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well ! there are a few Souls out there that have a grasp on the reality! ...
Yep, we're told no man knows the day or the hour, and the church has no clue as to the Year, Decade, Score, or Century.

It's within a THOUSAND YEARS!!!

Congratulations, you finally found a sliver of "truth". Aren't YOU the lucky one!
Bobby Jo

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, we're told no man knows the day or the hour, and the church has no clue as to the Year, Decade, Score, or Century.

It's within a THOUSAND YEARS!!!

Congratulations, you finally found a sliver of "truth". Aren't YOU the lucky one!
Bobby Jo

There you go again! Paul states, Of the times and seasons brethren, I have no need to write unto you, for you well know!
If you understood the Feasts Of GOD, you too might well know!!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... If you understood the Feasts Of GOD, you too might well know!!

The FEASTS? Why study the Feasts? I already know the Millennia (1,000); the Daytona (500); the Century (100); the Score (20); the Decade (10); the Year (1); the Season; and the Month, -- that's all I need to know to plan and prepare for the Tribulation.

Sure, I could know the Week, but why?!?
Bobby Jo

Reactions: Nancy

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The FEASTS? Why study the Feasts? I already know the Millennia (1,000); the Daytona (500); the Century (100); the Score (20); the Decade (10); the Year (1); the Season; and the Month, -- that's all I need to know to plan and prepare for the Tribulation.

Sure, I could know the Week, but why?!?
Bobby Jo

The simplest form of Worship, is Obedience, You shall Guard [Keep] My Feasts throughout your Generations Forever!! I guess it all depends on what forever means to you!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The simplest form of Worship, is Obedience, You shall Guard [Keep] My Feasts throughout your Generations Forever!! I guess it all depends on what forever means to you!

Right now I'm busy getting ready for when we can't buy or sell. I guess GOD want's us to SURVIVE the tribulation BEFORE worrying about "forever"...

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Understanding the significance of the 7 main Feasts, plus the additional one of Hanukkah, is of vital importance in knowing what will happen in the soon to happen end times.
The three Fall feasts; Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles; all await their final fulfillment. But it is Hanukkah that will take place first in its dramatic 'lighting of the candle', by the Lord Himself on the 24th day of Kislev. Haggai 2:20-22

Reactions: Truth

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Suit yourself. Perhaps the TRUTH doesn't tickle your ears as well as the deceptions,
Bobby Jo" <---unnecessary.

" Why have I chosen to abandon the popular theory of 'Gematria' for determining the Name/Number of the Scarlet Abyss Beast?"

Well, my first thought went to the fact that Madonna and many other "Hollywood types" are Kabbalistic ".
I was unaware the interp. I gave was deriven from the same. So, now I must needs to look into the site I visit on occasion. :)
Thank you.
I've studied parts of the Kabbalah before I became a Christian. There are as many interpretations of it as there are Christian denominations. Some are downright daft. Revelation has several kabalistic details. One I find interesting the Tree of Life since I connect the two witnesses to it.

treeof5.gif
The "pillar" on the right is associated with Mercy, Love, etc. The one on the is Law, Judgment, Severity. (I find some of the terms used quite confusing myself.)

At the transfiguration I see this: At the top (Crown, Understanding, and Wisdom) is where the voice from the cloud comes from with the Father above (Crown) and the Son below (Beauty) and that goes downwards with Peter below Jesus (Foundation). Moses (Judgement) is receiving the Divine attribute from above on the left (Understanding) and below him is James (Splendor). Elijah (Mercy) is under the Divine attribute on the right, and under him is John (Eternity). (Sorry if this is confusing.) The basic idea is how Divine attributes flow downwards through the three heavens to the earth. Finally the "Kingdom" is established on the earth at the bottom.

Paul also seems to have studied some aspects of what we call kabbalah. When he talks about "mysteries," he is sometimes talking about things some Jews discussed behind closed doors. I also find his use of words interesting here:

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Some have read that in an unfriendly way as if Paul meant they "seemed" to be pillars but weren't. I read it to mean they "appeared" like pillars to him. Notice too the unique order he mentions them -- from left to right. It fits because if you were describing them in terms of pillars, you would go, James, Peter and John. Everywhere else, the order used is "Peter, James and John." That is the right order if naming them starting at the bottom and moving up.

So who are the two witnesses in Revelation? I can't say who exactly; but I am confident there is one witness of Justice on the left and one of Mercy on the right. The third witness, so to speak, would Jesus himself not yet in manifestation on the earth.

The two pillars Solomon made were also meant to show the two witnesses with Jachin on the right and Boaz on the left.

There are other pillars too since any saint on the earth in contact with Heaven above can be seen as a pillar.

Switching gears now: Gematria is a kabalistic thing. I repeat that we need to take care since there are so many wildly different opinions expressed; but I've learned some fascinating things. For example, "Jesus" in Greek is 888. Does that help? The numbers 1,3 and 7 are seen as special too; so combinations of those are special. The number 13 is not a bad number, not at all. Many of the sacred names are expressions of 13. YHVH comes to mind -- it adds up to 26. Thus 37 is special too and so is 111 which curiously enough is 3 x 37. This number 111 seems to be the basis for the series of 111, 222, 333 and so on up to 777 and finally 888. The 888 is similar to 111, but up an "octave." Thus the "eighth" day can also be said to be the "first day" of a week. The eight also represents infinity, shown by laying the eight on its side.

Why is 666 "bad" then? It's not meant to be, not any more than "man" made on the sixth day was meant to be bad; but it can be a very dangerous step on the spiritual path. Those who go bad at this point are very bad indeed.

Let me end by saying I won't be offended if this sort of thing doesn't interest you or if you think it might be dangerous. I don't want to push my views on anyone.

Reactions: Bobby Jo and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've studied parts of the Kabbalah before I became a Christian. There are as many interpretations of it as there are Christian denominations. Some are downright daft. Revelation has several kabalistic details. One I find interesting the Tree of Life since I connect the two witnesses to it.

treeof5.gif
The "pillar" on the right is associated with Mercy, Love, etc. The one on the is Law, Judgment, Severity. (I find some of the terms used quite confusing myself.)

At the transfiguration I see this: At the top (Crown, Understanding, and Wisdom) is where the voice from the cloud comes from with the Father above (Crown) and the Son below (Beauty) and that goes downwards with Peter below Jesus (Foundation). Moses (Judgement) is receiving the Divine attribute from above on the left (Understanding) and below him is James (Splendor). Elijah (Mercy) is under the Divine attribute on the right, and under him is John (Eternity). (Sorry if this is confusing.) The basic idea is how Divine attributes flow downwards through the three heavens to the earth. Finally the "Kingdom" is established on the earth at the bottom.

Paul also seems to have studied some aspects of what we call kabbalah. When he talks about "mysteries," he is sometimes talking about things some Jews discussed behind closed doors. I also find his use of words interesting here:

Galatians 2:9 And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Some have read that in an unfriendly way as if Paul meant they "seemed" to be pillars but weren't. I read it to mean they "appeared" like pillars to him. Notice too the unique order he mentions them -- from left to right. It fits because if you were describing them in terms of pillars, you would go, James, Peter and John. Everywhere else, the order used is "Peter, James and John." That is the right order if naming them starting at the bottom and moving up.

So who are the two witnesses in Revelation? I can't say who exactly; but I am confident there is one witness of Justice on the left and one of Mercy on the right. The third witness, so to speak, would Jesus himself not yet in manifestation on the earth.

The two pillars Solomon made were also meant to show the two witnesses with Jachin on the right and Boaz on the left.

There are other pillars too since any saint on the earth in contact with Heaven above can be seen as a pillar.

Switching gears now: Gematria is a kabalistic thing. I repeat that we need to take care since there are so many wildly different opinions expressed; but I've learned some fascinating things. For example, "Jesus" in Greek is 888. Does that help? The numbers 1,3 and 7 are seen as special too; so combinations of those are special. The number 13 is not a bad number, not at all. Many of the sacred names are expressions of 13. YHVH comes to mind -- it adds up to 26. Thus 37 is special too and so is 111 which curiously enough is 3 x 37. This number 111 seems to be the basis for the series of 111, 222, 333 and so on up to 777 and finally 888. The 888 is similar to 111, but up an "octave." Thus the "eighth" day can also be said to be the "first day" of a week. The eight also represents infinity, shown by laying the eight on its side.

Why is 666 "bad" then? It's not meant to be, not any more than "man" made on the sixth day was meant to be bad; but it can be a very dangerous step on the spiritual path. Those who go bad at this point are very bad indeed.

Let me end by saying I won't be offended if this sort of thing doesn't interest you or if you think it might be dangerous. I don't want to push my views on anyone.

Thank you for sharing, kind of lost me at the numbers, lol...I have always considered as a very "mystical" Jewish practice. I do not know barely anything about it other than it is CONFUSING! LOL. Thank you for the info!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Understanding the significance of the 7 main Feasts, plus the additional one of Hanukkah, is of vital importance in knowing what will happen in the soon to happen end times.
The three Fall feasts; Trumpets, Atonement and Tabernacles; all await their final fulfillment. But it is Hanukkah that will take place first in its dramatic 'lighting of the candle', by the Lord Himself on the 24th day of Kislev. Haggai 2:20-22

So True! Hanukkah, and Purim were not commanded Feasts, Yet they will play an Important role in the end Time's!
As some here Knowledge is important, yet Understanding is Vital!! A pound of knowledge or a gram of understanding?
Thank You for Your Response! Be Blessed.

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
.. Be Blessed.
As we are each called to participate in the body ministry, so too we should all know not only in which Feast Jesus will return, but also which year. And it's my conclusion that the premise offered by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" provides that basis. And not only HIS return, but also a confirmation of end-time events both for the history of the 1900's into the 2000's, along with the modern history of the Jews as provided by allowing us to CORRECTLY interpret the 9th Chapter of Daniel.

For GOD would not have us ignorant of HIS plans and purpose, so that HE can both Bless and Protect HIS children during these terrible days.

Bobby Jo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As we are each called to participate in the body ministry, so too we should all know not only in which Feast Jesus will return, but also which year. And it's my conclusion that the premise offered by J.R. Church in his book "Hidden Prophecies In The Psalms" provides that basis. And not only HIS return, but also a confirmation of end-time events both for the history of the 1900's into the 2000's, along with the modern history of the Jews as provided by allowing us to CORRECTLY interpret the 9th Chapter of Daniel.

For GOD would not have us ignorant of HIS plans and purpose, so that HE can both Bless and Protect HIS children during these terrible days.

Bobby Jo
It isn't the glorious Return that we should know about and be prepared for.
It is the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. A literal day of earthquakes, storms, extreme heat and tsunamis, that will change the world and commence the events leading up to the Return. All as prophesied in over a quarter of our Bibles. Read them and know God's Plans!

Please cease the speculation of who will be the Anti-Christ. All will be revealed in due time, why worry about what 666 means?
Our worry is to be strong enough to endure until the end.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... Please cease the speculation of who will be the Anti-Christ. ...
Please cease being unwise and without understanding:

Rev. 13:18 This calls for wisdom: let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is a human number, its number is six hundred and sixty-six.

WE'RE TOLD TO FIGURE THIS OUT!

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. A literal day of earthquakes, storms, extreme heat and tsunamis, that will change the world and commence the events leading up to the Return. All as prophesied in over a quarter of our Bibles. Read them and know God's Plans!

Please cease the speculation of who will be the Anti-Christ. All will be revealed in due time, why worry about what 666 means?

You know, the Pre-trib Rapture school believes the "day of the Lord" begins at the start of the great tribulation, and they use that as a scare tactic to get their followers to believe they'll be raptured out just before that. But that isn't Biblical.

The "day of the Lord" event will occur on the very last day of this present world with Jesus' 2nd coming. It is what ENDS the great tribulation and the turmoil of this present world. Apostles Paul and Peter said that day will come "as a thief in the night", and Jesus said He comes "as a thief". So figure it out.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

We are swamped with Anti-Christ all around us in our own Nations nowadays and their is nothing that we can do about it, so we can see that this is the end of days and the Hellfire is coming. we will all reap what was sown. so they who want to reject Jesus Christ will reap what they sow.

I just seen on TV a show that was about sex education showing what was thought of back in the 50's ect to now and all the people that took part in this with their child on the program all were in horror when they seen that the standards of the days before for Christians was, that you got Married first and then sex only came into the picture. so the young children of today sure did not support that concept, I thought boy what a backward degenerate society we live in today at that, not to mention that they all claimed to be married for life was just stupid ?

So there you go the Bible is correct in the last days their will be no Marriage and we have seen the erosion of the Marriage in fact to only become just a partner ship of convenience, In Australia we only had the definition of marriage changed, now the majority of fools still like the word Marriage but now the word is bastardised to only become a partnership and this is the work of Satanist.

Not only is doing depraved things looked up to as in glorifying themselves. o_O:rolleyes: pathetic ! I would not give such a person the time of day, but I sure would love to kick them out of the Country.

Reactions: 4Jesus

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The "day of the Lord" event will occur on the very last day of this present world with Jesus' 2nd coming. It is what ENDS the great tribulation and the turmoil of this present world. Apostles Paul and Peter said that day will come "as a thief in the night", and Jesus said He comes "as a thief". So figure it out.
The glorious Return of Jesus, when He kills the army of the AC and chains him up, is the Great Day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:14b

Revelation 16:15 is a reference back to the Sixth Seal; the event when He does 'come as a thief'. His Return will not be unexpected to those with a Bible, as it will happen exactly 1260 days after the AC desecrates the Temple.
You; Davy, need to figure it out in a logical and Biblical sequence and not have to shuffle Revelation to suit wrong beliefs.

As for you, Bobby Jo, waste your time guessing who will be the Anti-Christ if you must; I have better things to do.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The glorious Return of Jesus, when He kills the army of the AC and chains him up, is the Great Day of God Almighty. Revelation 16:14b

Revelation 16:15 is a reference back to the Sixth Seal; the event when He does 'come as a thief'. His Return will not be unexpected to those with a Bible, as it will happen exactly 1260 days after the AC desecrates the Temple.
You; Davy, need to figure it out in a logical and Biblical sequence and not have to shuffle Revelation to suit wrong beliefs.

You contradict yourself.

Keraz said:
"It isn't the glorious Return that we should know about and be prepared for.
It is the great and terrible Day of the Lord's fiery wrath. A literal day of earthquakes, storms, extreme heat and tsunamis, that will change the world and commence the events leading up to the Return. All as prophesied in over a quarter of our Bibles. Read them and know God's Plans!"

Matt 24:7-8
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom:
and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
KJV

That is what you are confused about. The great earthquake that will occur on the day of Christ's return happens specifically in the area of Jerusalem, as per Zechariah 14. It will turn the areas in Jerusalem into a plain, and a great valley being formed. That happens on the final day of this world, on the "day of the Lord".

But the Matt.24 events involving earthquakes and famines in various places all over the earth above happen just prior to the time of "great tribulation". The latter 1260 days hasn't even begun yet at that sign in Matt.24.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That is what you are confused about. The great earthquake that will occur on the day of Christ's return happens specifically in the area of Jerusalem, as per Zechariah 14. It will turn the areas in Jerusalem into a plain, and a great valley being formed. That happens on the final day of this world, on the "day of the Lord".
We experience severe earthquakes now and many are prophesied in the future. Building a doctrine around them is shaky - to make a pun.

Actually I see the 'earthquake' described in the Sixth Seal as a tectonic plate movement, as that fits better will the movement of the mountains and islands.
Deuteronomy 32:22 says that God will send fire to the foundations of the mountains. This will happen when the microwaves emitted from the sun in a sun explosion, Isaiah 30:26a, will penetrate the earth, causing it to heat up and move about.

The earthquake at Jesus Return merely splits the Mount of Olives, making a valley down to the Dead Sea. Zechariah 14:3-5 Not a worldwide event at all.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We experience severe earthquakes now and many are prophesied in the future. Building a doctrine around them is shaky - to make a pun.

There you go again mocking the Word of God in favor of keeping your suppositions. What you're doing is how men's traditions get started.

Zech 14:1-5
14:1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when He fought in the day of battle.
And His feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with Thee.
KJV

Rev 11:13-15
13 And the same hour was there
a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
KJV

That "great earthquake" is a single event on the last day of this world, when Jesus returns. It is NOT... the events of earthquakes happening today, nor leading up to the great tribulation.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
That "great earthquake" is a single event on the last day of this world, when Jesus returns.
Correct, as per the scriptures you quoted.
But this does not preclude other earthquakes. As described in the Sixth Seal, an event clearly before the Return.
Revelation 15:1 says that after all the Seals, Trumpets and Bowls are over, the wrath of God is finished. So Jesus Return is not in wrath at all, just a localized earthquake and the quick destruction of the armies at Armageddon by the Sword of His Word. Nothing else, why should He destroy the world He has just come to rule over?