Prophecy Fulfilment in Revelation; relative to the Old Testament Prophecies.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
shturt678 said:
Thank you again for your response!

Let's not make this a habit of agreeing to agree, ie, two posts in a row agreeing to agree??? :mellow:

I'm even the lowest of the teachers over here with the small group I have. Recently entered from the back of a classroom and overheard my best student say "the drill sergeant should be coming back soon." "Driller" yes, "Headteacher" no, maybe "headacher," yes?

Old truthful, bottom of the heap, ie, lowest paygrade, Jack :)
The group you teach Jack; what is the "theology" you use to these young minds?
Floyd.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Floyd said:
The group you teach Jack; what is the "theology" you use to these young minds?
Floyd.
Thank you for your response!

My oldest student is 75 in Florida where the youngest just turned 34 trying his hardest to kick alcoholism. Have a a student in Keaau, Hawaii that's about 70, forget then the rest all ages inbetween. Had high school students long ago when they needed a certified teacher, and was too rough on them I guess, ie, they toilet papered my house - no more high school kids.

Used my G.I. Bill long ago to become a certified ancient Greek and Hebrew teacher presently teaching just the simple basics - Summer's Essentials of N.T. Greek, and Allen Ross' basic Hebrew good stuff - a walk in the park, answers on the Internet now where long ago, had to dig in. Have a few more advanced students teaching an advanced course similiar to Mr. Wallace's Greek Grammar with a Lutheran twist.

Old Jack that doesn't teach the Bible, ie, only the languages; however argumentative - which round is it?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Nice avatar Jack..........your turn Floyd...............come on now.............go getcha one............ :)

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
RANDOR said:

Nice avatar Jack..........your turn Floyd...............come on now.............go getcha one
............ :)
Thanks to you and Madad21 - don't let the picture deceive, ie, if you jab me, there will be two hits - age thing - you'll hit me and I'll hit the ground. I even have a difficult time slipping serious Floyd's jabs, however he's a swell Christian, and a brother! And because of that needs an avatar also - one with me jabbing him. :)

Old Jack taking the full count.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
RANDOR said:
Nice avatar Jack..........your turn Floyd...............come on now.............go getcha one............ :)
Presumably you are the ref. Randor !
Yes Jack; I thought you had a good background, re. academics.
Pity though we can't get some understanding of Eschatology with you.
Regarding myself; when young I trained as a professional engineer, was active in judo, boxing, rugby, cycling, hunting ,outdoors in all sorts of activity, particularly wildlife.
My professional life took me to all parts of the world for more than 30 years; but I/we still enjoy travel; which is why we may meet in the Fall.
I started to study the Bible in 1962, committed to the Lord in the same year; have laboured in the Word ever since, with increasing levels of intensity and love of It.
My travels allowed me to study in depth many cultures, and to make many comparisons.
I have found the Lord is faithful; especially in the many hurtful times that life and 4 children bring; but the joy which He brings to the heart of one who trusts Him; is beyond words; as I detect in Randor and others.
I was persuaded to write on our life by a Christian friend, as she felt it would encourage other people on the road of faith; so this was included in our website: A WALK OF FAITH

Now Randor (ref.)
Your turn.

Floyd.

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
Floyd said:
Presumably you are the ref. Randor !
Yes Jack; I thought you had a good background, re. academics.
Pity though we can't get some understanding of Eschatology with you.
Regarding myself; when young I trained as a professional engineer, was active in judo, boxing, rugby, cycling, hunting ,outdoors in all sorts of activity, particularly wildlife.
My professional life took me to all parts of the world for more than 30 years; but I/we still enjoy travel; which is why we may meet in the Fall.
I started to study the Bible in 1962, committed to the Lord in the same year; have laboured in the Word ever since, with increasing levels of intensity and love of It.
My travels allowed me to study in depth many cultures, and to make many comparisons.
I have found the Lord is faithful; especially in the many hurtful times that life and 4 children bring; but the joy which He brings to the heart of one who trusts Him; is beyond words; as I detect in Randor and others.
I was persuaded to write on our life by a Christian friend, as she felt it would encourage other people on the road of faith; so this was included in our website: A WALK OF FAITH

Now Randor (ref.)
Your turn.

Floyd.
Walked a few steps in your shows on your site my brother, and thank you for sharing.

Old Jack that is super close to his three daughters - they were there for me along with our Lord Godman Jesus when lost my previous two wives to COPD (penumonia and cancer - caused by smoking of course) who I was super close to, and now have a Christian girlfriend with COPD and struggling - I'm her caregiver along with Jesus and enjoy it. My point, stay close to your boys and daughters which obviously you're doing - thank you again - suggestion, need an avatar of "faith."

Old, over the hill, Jack

btw thanks for the heads' up with judo, ie, I won't even attempt to throw a jab.

Brother RANDOR resting in the the Lord for now, he'll awake.

Floyd

Feb 28, 2014
shturt678 said:
Walked a few steps in your shows on your site my brother, and thank you for sharing.

Old Jack that is super close to his three daughters - they were there for me along with our Lord Godman Jesus when lost my previous two wives to COPD (penumonia and cancer - caused by smoking of course) who I was super close to, and now have a Christian girlfriend with COPD and struggling - I'm her caregiver along with Jesus and enjoy it. My point, stay close to your boys and daughters which obviously you're doing - thank you again - suggestion, need an avatar of "faith."

Old, over the hill, Jack

btw thanks for the heads' up with judo, ie, I won't even attempt to throw a jab.

Brother RANDOR resting in the the Lord for now, he'll awake.
Sorry to hear about your current lady Jack; good you can care for her.
Floyd.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Avatar Floyd........get on it...............I want to see one up there by the end of the day...........chop chop