prophecy questions about God's Timelines - invitation...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Future Events"

Daniel 7:8-11 shows the future antichrist/little horn, the second coming and final judgment

Daniel 9:24-27 shows this same evil figure, and the sign of his coming appearance will be when Israel give a command to start building, it will be Messianic hype I believe, this will stir the world Muslim population as the time mount us currently their 2nd holiest site

Daniel 11:36-37 explains this same evil figure, and it identifies his as a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent "God Of His Fathers" the true Hebrew God

Yes, it was future events from the time of Daniel. Again, can you prove what you allege here? What you think is one thing, what you can prove is another matter.

Reactions: jeffweeder

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it was future events from the time of Daniel. Again, can you prove what you allege here? What you think is one thing, what you can prove is another matter.
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Daniel's (Little Horn), Paul's (Man Of Sin), And John's (The Beast) A Literal Human Man,, That Will Be Present On This Earth At The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ

The figure mentioned above will be a "Future" literal human man, and he will be present on earth in a living human body to witness the "Future" second coming and final judgment as scripture clearly teaches below

Daniel's (Little Horn) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Daniel 7:8-11KJV
8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.

Paul's (Man Of Sin) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

2 Thessalonians 2:3-8KJV
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

John's (The Beast) Present On Earth At The Second Coming

Revelation 19:19-20KJV
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I'm aware the beast, false prophet and little horn shall be upon the earth when the Lord returns the second time. What I don't understand is why you try to limit these enemies of Christ to the second coming? According to the prophecy the enemies of Christ have been upon the earth from the beginning. What proof do you bring to the discussion that these three are one literal human being?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm aware the beast, false prophet and little horn shall be upon the earth when the Lord returns the second time. What I don't understand is why you try to limit these enemies of Christ to the second coming? According to the prophecy the enemies of Christ have been upon the earth from the beginning. What proof do you bring to the discussion that these three are one literal human being?
As you have been shown, the evil figure has a body that's destroyed, pretty simple

The reformed teaching is a farce, Rome isn't the Whole Mystery Babylon, Jerusalem is

The Pope's haven't been a sucession representing the antichrist

The future antichrist will be a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent, as Daniel 11:36-37 clearly teaches

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
"Future Events"

Daniel 7:8-11 shows the future antichrist/little horn, the second coming and final judgment

Daniel 9:24-27 shows this same evil figure, and the sign of his coming appearance will be when Israel give a command to start building, it will be Messianic hype I believe, this will stir the world Muslim population as the time mount us currently their 2nd holiest site

Daniel 11:36-37 explains this same evil figure, and it identifies his as a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent "God Of His Fathers" the true Hebrew God
Debunked.

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As you have been shown, the evil figure has a body that's destroyed, pretty simple

The reformed teaching is a farce, Rome isn't the Whole Mystery Babylon, Jerusalem is

The future antichrist will be a King/Ruler of Jewish/Hebrew decent, as Daniel 11:36-37 clearly teaches

Never mentioned Rome mystery Babylon or the Pope? In fact never said anything about future antichrist being a king/ruler of Jewish/Hebrew descent?? Once again it seems you are not able to prove what you allege! Your opinion is unimportant without validation from Scripture.

Reactions: covenantee

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The Reformers burned at the stake to purchase your freedom to call them a farce.

Have you burned at the stake yet?

Reactions: jeffweeder and rwb

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes.
7t7 is yet to address the fact that Gabriel is addressing Daniel, who was in exile, of a decree to restore them from exile, from which they could anticipate Messiah and his complete and glorious Atonement. The restoration Prophets that were raised up in this period testify to it.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Reformers burned at the stake to purchase your freedom to call them a farce.

Have you burned at the stake yet?
Reformed Preterist Eschatology Is A Farce

Sprinkling Infant Baptism found in many reformed churches today is a farce, found no place in scripture

Last edited:

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reformed Preterist Escgatology Is A Farce

Sprinkling Infant Baptism found in many reformed churches today is a farce, found no place in scripture
Nothing compared to your farce of two cutoffs of Messiah.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
7t7 is yet to address the fact that Gabriel is addressing Daniel, who was in exile, of a decree to restore them from exile, from which they could anticipate Messiah and his complete and glorious Atonement. The restoration Prophets that were raised up in this period testify to it.
If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he didn't he wrote (Seventy Weeks) you add to scripture something not seen,it's that simple

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If Daniel meant 490 years he would have written (Four Hundred Ninety Years) he didn't he wrote (Seventy Weeks) you add to scripture something not seen,it's that simple
I have been waiting for you to repeat something like this to me for a few days now and here it is.
Why do you not address my concerns?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.
You falsely believe Daniel's 70 weeks are 490 years

You falsely believe Daniel 9:27 below has been fulfilled, when scripture teaches the "He" will be present on earth until the ultimate end "Consummation"

Daniel's 70 weeks are 490 future days, and the bad guy seen below will be present on this earth until the 'Consummation" (The End)

Your reformed preterist teaching has nothing to offer but error from truth

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice, the destruction is attributed to “the people of the prince,” not to the prince himself. Such a distinction would be superfluous, if it were not for the fact that Titus had instructed his troops to preserve the temple, but they disobeyed orders and torched it anyway. The people of the prince did it!
This is true because the prince to come only comes 2000 some odd years later, when he makes the Agreement (Covenant in Hebrew simply means Agreement) with Israel and "THE MANY" which simply means Israel joins the E.U.

Notice how when Jesus is spoken of we get a capital P designating him as the Messianic Lord. When the English translators placed the verses in this chapter they got it a wee bit wrong, the last three verses should only be two verses.

Dan. 9:(25) Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks(49 years), and threescore and two weeks(434 years): the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. (26) And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off( so in essence 49 years AND 434 years = 483 years), but not for himself : (This usually means a break in a point being made: )

and
the people(Romans/Europeans) of the prince that shall come(2000 years later in the End Time) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary(in 70 AD); and the end thereof shall be with a flood(Roman Army in 70 AD), and unto the end of the war desolations are determined(2000 year Diaspora). (27) And he(prince that SHALL COME above) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation(until Jesus ends it all, or the 70th week), and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

So, its not Titus, its the Anti-Christ.

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It is not false.
Daniel was looking for the decree that would bring his people out of Babylon exile through a Persian decree. In hindsight 490 days does not cut the mustard until Messiah. Surely you can see this Bro'.
Gabriel shows up again to oversee its fulfilment during the Roman period...,482 years later.

Lk 1
12 When Zacharias saw the angel, he was troubled and overcome with fear. 13 But the angel said to him, “Do not be afraid, Zacharias, because your petition [in prayer] was heard, and your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you will name him John. 14 You will have great joy and delight, and many will rejoice over his birth, 15 for he will be great and distinguished in the sight of the Lord; and will never drink wine or liquor, and he will be filled with and empowered to act by the Holy Spirit while still in his mother’s womb. 16 He will turn many of the sons of Israel back [from sin] to [love and serve] the Lord their God. 17 It is he who will go as a forerunner before Him in the spirit and power of Elijah, to turn the hearts of the fathers back to the children, and the disobedient to the attitude of the righteous [which is to seek and submit to the will of God]—in order to make ready a people [perfectly] prepared [spiritually and morally] for the Lord.”

18 And Zacharias said to the angel, “How will I be certain of this? For I am an old man and my wife is advanced in age.” 19 The angel replied and said to him, “I am Gabriel; I stand and minister in the [very] presence of God, and I have been sent [by Him] to speak to you and to bring you this good news. 20 Listen carefully, you will be continually silent and unable to speak until the day when these things take place, because you did not believe what I told you; but my words will be fulfilled at their proper time.”

21 The people [outside in the court] were waiting for Zacharias, and were wondering about his long delay in the temple. 22 But when he did come out, he was unable to speak to them. They realized that he had seen a vision in the temple; and he kept making signs to them, and remained mute. 23 When his time of priestly service was finished, he returned to his home.

24 Now after this his wife Elizabeth became pregnant, and for five months she secluded herself completely, saying, 25 “This is how the Lord has dealt with me in the days when He looked with favor on me, to take away my disgrace among men.”

26 Now in the sixth month [of Elizabeth’s pregnancy] the angel Gabriel was sent from God to a city in Galilee called Nazareth, 27 to a virgin betrothed to a man whose name was Joseph, a descendant of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And coming to her, the angel said, “Greetings, favored one! The Lord is with you.” 29 But she was greatly perplexed at what he said, and kept carefully considering what kind of greeting this was. 30 The angel said to her, “Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God. 31 Listen carefully: you will conceive in your womb and give birth to a son, and you shall name Him Jesus. 32 He will be great and eminent and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the throne of His father David; 33 and He will reign over the house of Jacob (Israel) forever, and of His kingdom there shall be no end.” 34 Mary said to the angel, “How will this be, since I am a virgin and have no intimacy with any man?” 35 Then the angel replied to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you [like a cloud]; for that reason the holy (pure, sinless) Child shall be called the Son of God. 36 And listen, even your relative Elizabeth has also conceived a son in her old age; and she who was called barren is now in her sixth month. 37 For with God nothing [is or ever] shall be impossible.” 38 Then Mary said, “Behold, I am the servant of the Lord; may it be done to me according to your word.” And the angel left her.
You falsely believe Daniel 9:27 below has been fulfilled, when scripture teaches the "He" will be present on earth until the ultimate end "Consummation"
I did address this.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is not false.
Daniel was looking for the decree that would bring his people out of Babylon exile through a Persian decree. In hindsight 490 days does not cut the mustard until Messiah. Surely you can see this Bro'.
Gabriel shows up again to oversee its fulfilment during the Roman period...,482 years later.
Seventy weeks are determined, not four hundred ninety years, you aren't going to add to God's word

Daniel 9:24KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Notice how when Jesus is spoken of we get a capital P designating him as the Messianic Lord.
Not in Revelation 1:5.
So, its not Titus, its the Anti-Christ.
Identify the word "Anti-Christ" in the verse.

Then identify the OT Hebrew or Aramaic word for "Anti-Christ".

Then throw your Scofield RB back in the round file from whence it came.

• Haha
Reactions: Christian Gedge

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Daniel's 70 weeks are 490 future days, and the bad guy seen below will be present on this earth until the 'Consummation" (The End)

Your reformed preterist teaching has nothing to offer but error from truth

Daniel 9:27KJV
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.
You falsely believe that Messiah is cut off again in your false fantasy future.

AKA a one-man cult.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Daniel 9:24KJV
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
How do you propose this will come to pass?
It takes a unique one-off blood type to take redemption into the everlasting.

Last edited: