Prophecy Regarding Chile Earthquake

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

abigail.winata

Feb 28, 2010
These days, we have been disturbed by news on our television screen, on the Internet, on the newspaper regarding a great natural disaster, which took place in Chile - an 8.8 magnitude horrifying earthquake that struck early Saturday, on the 27th of February 2010 toppled 500,000 structures, affected 2 million people and dealt a serious blow to one of Latin American's most stable economies.

This deadly earthquake has been predicted by a prophet in West Africa (Lagos, Nigeria) - TB Joshua, the general overseer of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations. During the service in the morning which is live broadcast on Emmanuel TV, he showed the video when he was giving the prophecy on the 17th of January 2010. To my surprise, the prophecy was just too accurate, it is just like what happened. He asked the congregation to pray over an earthquake and another natural disaster that he saw will happen in two countries, apart from Haiti. He even explained further that the location of that country is near the sea and also the destruction of the country. In parable, he mentioned bridge and vehicles on the queue.

I myself, I can imagine if before this kind of thing happens, there is a prophet telling us, I believe, we are ready and well prepared before the thing happens. I personally would say that we need a prophet in our midst.
Today before he ended his message, he asked the congregation to pray to the Holy Spirit, "Holy Spirit, we relax in Your precious arms. You will never leave me without healing, breakthrough, deliverance and victory". It is so comforting. This has lifted my faith for which I thanked God.

As I am writing right now, he is praying for the sick people. Miracles, miracles and miracles.