Prophecy You Can Test

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

President Trump to be reinstated in 30 days, posted on Feb. 13, so we'll know by St. Patrick's Day . . . right?

Much love!

Reactions: Waiting on him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

President Trump to be reinstated in 30 days, posted on Feb. 13, so we'll know by St. Patrick's Day . . . right?

Much love!

I don't need 30 days, LoL.

For one thing, Mark, this video is over a year old. It was first posted around this time last year, not this year (see video at bottom of the page, and dating of the article at the top):
On 22.2.2021 The Lord tells Timothy Dixon, “30 days…” – revisited

For another, this guy is a typical NAR quack, and anybody with any discernment at all should be able to see right through him at first glance. I don't know why you are posting him.

God bless,
Hidden In Him

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need 30 days, LoL.

For one thing, Mark, this video is over a year old. It was first posted around this time last year, not this year (see video at bottom of the page, and dating of the article at the top):
On 22.2.2021 The Lord tells Timothy Dixon, “30 days…” – revisited

For another, this guy is a typical NAR quack, and anybody with any discernment at all should be able to see right through him at first glance. I don't know why you are posting him.

God bless,
Hidden In Him
Sorry, I missed the date. Someone else brought it to my attention as if it were current.

Oh well, another one false! I've yet to find a real one! Does ANYONE prophesy in truth?

Much love!

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, I missed the date. Someone else brought it to my attention as if it were current.

Oh well, another one false! I've yet to find a real one! Does ANYONE prophesy in truth?

Much love!

Some, but it's no easy business. Looking through a glass darkly is a very fitting analogy. I received an accurate dream about the NFL playoffs a few months ago, but interpreting it properly was complicated because there were several directions it could have gone in, and it required being more careful than I was willing to be. I need to work on that.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some, but it's no easy business. Looking through a glass darkly is a very fitting analogy. I received an accurate dream about the NFL playoffs a few months ago, but interpreting it properly was complicated because there were several directions it could have gone in, and it required being more careful than I was willing to be. I need to work on that.

And yes, it had spiritual significance, whether some think it did or not.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I received an accurate dream about the NFL playoffs a few months ago, but interpreting it properly was complicated because there were several directions it could have gone in, and it required being more careful than I was willing to be. I need to work on that.
Now, I distinctly remember you picking the Patriots.:rolleyes: Don't you go retroactively saying you had a dream that would've had you picking the Rams.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I distinctly remember you picking the Patriots.:rolleyes:

Yes, well you try guessing which team it's talking about that wears blue jerseys next time, LoL. There were at least 4 of them in the Playoffs, if not more. But if I had been more careful, I might have figured out it was the Rams, given the symbolism, so yes, I goofed.

Anyway, I mentioned in the thread that the Lord may have given it to me simply to confirm that other dreams I'd been having on spiritual matters were from Him, but there also may have been another reason. A friend sent me word a few weeks later that Tom Brady's wife is a self-professing witch, and he suggested that her witchcraft might have played a part in many of the miraculous victories he seemed to pull off all the time. So my dream may have been the Lord's way of simply letting me know He had decided, "Not this time, witch's husband."
Tom Brady’s Wife A Witch. And That’s A Problem? | Gwyn

I thought the whole thing was fairly interesting in hindsight.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish this prophecy were correct. I have little faith in Biden to keep us out of war.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Democrats are the party of war, as well as racism, and tyranny.

:(
I had a vision from Jesus 10 years ago that I was hit by a nuclear weapon and he told me he could resurrect me and showed me about the resurrection. Now I'm truly concerned. NATO is to meet Friday to counter the invasion which is tonight for us. Congress sent Biden a letter requesting that he obey the constitution and get their approval before sending troops into Ukraine. I'm having a hard time believing that Biden will do that.

Reactions: marks