Protestantism is a sin....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

busrider

Aug 5, 2021
So Cal
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
there is only one true faith of Christ and his apostles acts 2:42 eph 4:5 Jude 1:3

Must be taught by the holy church by the apostles! Matt 28:19-20 Lk 1:4 Acts 2:42

Yet by your own words you reject the Church

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Protestantism is a sin....
OP ^

Go pray to one of your statues you do not become a Protestant...

Report with an update what your statue says...

:eek:

Last edited:
Reactions: Instant

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Protestant churches attempted to reform wrong teachings in the Catholic Church. That was a mistake. If you visit a United Methodist Church, you can see Catholic influence in it. We must go back to the New Testament, and start all over at the source. That is the only real solution. We must return to God's order.
Praise the Lord. Our brother is here.

Reactions: Instant

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree my friend . GODS wonderful grace kept me far from dangers and dangerous doctrine
and a good love for the truth . ONE BOOK HE LED ME INTO . KJV bible . Yep .
Its why by that same grace i beg and plead for folks to just return to the bible reading for themselves .
But most folks are clung to tradition my friend . All we can do is speak truth . The rest is on the one who hears and does or hears and does not .
Yes , GOD showed me that too my friend . ALL we are to do is simply speak , live and eat TRUTH . THE BREAD OF GOD . JESUS , THE WORD of GOD . His words . Feasting daily upon that heavenly food for the soul . If loving the truth in that bible is wrong to many
then may i not been seen as right by many . GOD puts a love for TRUTH on our hearts . Not for fables and doctrines of men contrary to Truth . .
Let us all keep focused on the KJV Bible and the biblical Lord Jesus. We are in the last days.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed, we must endure till the end to be saved. We must be overcomers to be saved. We must finish the race to be saved. I would not argue with that, but in the mind of God, the elect are already known and sealed, as He knew who would be saved before he created us in the womb.

sealed refers to baptism

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baptism in the New Testament is not by sprinkling or pouring. It is by emersion.

the apostles teach all methods are acceptable as long as it’s flowing water three time in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are not saved by the Catholic Church and the sacraments. That is absolute nonsense. We do not have to suffer to be glorified. You took that completely out of context. We must be willing to stand for Christ, even if it leads to suffering. We cannot deny him, but it does not mean we must necessarily suffer. We are taught by the Apostles by reading the Bible, and the Catholic Church is not Jesus' church. The Catholic Church was man's attempt to bring all world religions together by trying to Christianize paganism. That is not acceptable to Jesus.

not acceptable to us either but that not the true church but the apostate false Vatican 2 church

suffering is necessary see below

The church and Christ are one acts 9:4
The church continues the work of redemption

sacraments are necessary

1 Corinthians 12:13
For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 3:27
For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 2:9-10 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

He is our model in everything!

Christian suffering!

Patience Implies suffering!

In order to bear fruit we must deny ourself, suffer, and die!

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

Jn 15:4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. 5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Matthew 24:42
Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Verses of Christian suffering:

Matthew 10:38
And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 16:24
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Matthew 16:25
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

John 12:24
Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit.

He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Romans 5:4
And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Corinthians 12:9
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

2 Thessalonians 1:5
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Colossians 1:11
Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;

2 Tim 2:3 Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

Phil 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

James 1:2-8
My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing

Hebrews 6:12
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

Hebrews 10:36
For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

Hebrews 12:4
Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

1 Peter 2:20
For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

Romans 8:17
And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Article below begins… “The list below contain the names of and documents pertaining to clergy who were assigned within or working in the Archdiocese and Dioceses in Pennsylvania who have been accused of sexual misconduct.” And the list includes too many names…

Pennsylvania Accused Priests - Jeff Anderson and Associates

And… You expect me to become Catholic? I don’t think so!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IF we have true faith , we have charity . WHO DO YOU THINK writes the LOVE , CHARITY OF GOD UPON OUR HEARTS .
You have much to learn . But you must flee the RCC . I will continue in prayer for you my friend .

only in the church with the sacraments

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Article below begins… “The list below contain the names of and documents pertaining to clergy who were assigned within or working in the Archdiocese and Dioceses in Pennsylvania who have been accused of sexual misconduct.” And the list includes too many names…

Pennsylvania Accused Priests - Jeff Anderson and Associates

And… You expect me to become Catholic? I don’t think so!

where does the church teach them to commit these sins and crimes???

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@marksman speaking of denominations, I heard that 'just Christian" was not an option on the census form, there was a list of Christian denominations and religions and then there was other (please specify), my dad filled it out last night.