Psychics and Mediums?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
post (497)

So just like the Holy Spirit leads a believer on a daily basis pertaining to things not in the Scripture, so the Holy Spirit has given gifts to each member of the Body of Christ to minister to one another concerning their daily lives here. Concerning their situations in life today.

Stranger
post (498)

I agree. The Holy Spirit leads and guides us using scripture and wisdom. And along with that using love as our guide in decision making.
post (499)

No, you don't agree, and you are lying about it. You went out of your way to frame your sentence that says exactly opposite of what I said, and then you say we agree. We don't agree. You just don't have any Scripture to prove your point so yo must color it as though we agree yet keep your lie.

Won't work.

Stranger
post (500)

Here is where your ship sank. After these posts, all that is left is floating debris and an oil slick. Your statements concerning the cessation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit have been proved false.

Stranger

D

Dave L

post (497)

post (498)

post (499)

post (500)

Here is where your ship sank. After these posts, all that is left is floating debris and an oil slick. Your statements concerning the cessation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit have been proved false.

Stranger
Again, I apologize again for all my shortcomings.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Reminds me of the really old joke from my childhood of What do you look for when an Italian has drowned?

Or Why do Italians ride Lambrettas?

Answer

To get to the rubbish before the flies.

So I wonder Does Dave rides a Lambretta? LOL

D

Dave L

Reminds me of the really old joke from my childhood of What do you look for when an Italian has drowned?

Or Why do Italians ride Lambrettas?

Answer

To get to the rubbish before the flies.

So I wonder Does Dave rides a Lambretta? LOL
Really close. I have a motor bike!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This is true until someone bumps into you from the rear [or from anywhere].

And if that happens it is actually only the riders fault for putting themselves into that position where an altercation with another vehicles happens.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if that happens it is actually only the riders fault for putting themselves into that position where an altercation with another vehicles happens.
With a small two wheeled vehicle the wisest driver is a very defensive driver. Being right and dead is still dead right!

Reactions: Jay Ross

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Won't happen unless my time is up.
And that is unknown unless we have received special information like Hezekiah. Of course, we should never tempt the Lord. I've done plenty of that in my times, but I have at least learned to try not to do that any more.

D

Dave L

And that is unknown unless we have received special information like Hezekiah. Of course, we should never tempt the Lord. I've done plenty of that in my times, but I have at least learned to try not to do that any more.
For me it makes more sense to ride a bicycle, walk or ride a motorbike than drive a car. I have a car but have spent more on gas for my lawnmower in the summertime than for it.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me it makes more sense to ride a bicycle, walk or ride a motorbike than drive a car. I have a car but have spent more on gas for my lawnmower in the summertime than for it.
Oh, I hear you. I only tried a motorbike once but alas that was not to be. For many years in my youth however, all through college certainly, I was an a bicyclist. I cannot do that anymore, but it is one of those things that I miss. Don't let go of it if you don't have to...

D

Dave L

Oh, I hear you. I only tried a motorbike once but alas that was not to be. For many years in my youth however, all through college certainly, I was an a bicyclist. I cannot do that anymore, but it is one of those things that I miss. Don't let go of it if you don't have to...
Use one of the newer trikes. I ride it more than my other bikes.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I live by the scripture, "if a man doesn't work neither shall he eat". And in view of that my wife and I bike at least 10 miles every day as weather permits.
Praise the Lord! Tomorrow I'll be 75. I do work to work this old body, but I cannot backtrack that much. I must rely very heavily on the promises of God. If I do what I can will not anything else He deems necessary be added?

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

D

Dave L

Praise the Lord! Tomorrow I'll be 75. I do work to work this old body, but I cannot backtrack that much. I must rely very heavily on the promises of God. If I do what I can will not anything else He deems necessary be added?

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you
Happy Birthday Amadeus!

Reactions: amadeus