Psychics and Mediums?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

D

Dave L

No, you don't agree, and you are lying about it. You went out of your way to frame your sentence that says exactly opposite of what I said, and then you say we agree. We don't agree. You just don't have any Scripture to prove your point so yo must color it as though we agree yet kee your lie.

Won't work.

Stranger
Maybe I misunderstood you?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What makes you so sure?

Because you went out of your way to frame your sentence to say just the opposite.

Are you out of any proof to support your position? Now you just want to make small talk. Small talk is just for blowing smoke. I'm not interested in small talk. If you have nothing left to offer, then the conversation is over.

Stranger

D

Dave L

People can also quench the Spirit by looking away from Jesus instead of looking for him and toward him.
I agree. But the word of God is the sword of the Spirit, and we disarm the Spirit every time we neglect the written word and chase after voices and see things that aren't there which is popular today.

D

Dave L

Because you went out of your way to frame your sentence to say just the opposite.

Are you out of any proof to support your position? Now you just want to make small talk. Small talk is just for blowing smoke. I'm not interested in small talk. If you have nothing left to offer, then the conversation is over.

Stranger
Remember, anger can make us sick. It's not worth getting upset over.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree. But the word of God is the sword of the Spirit, and we disarm the Spirit every time we neglect the written word and chase after voices and see things that aren't there which is popular today.
One of our differences is in what we believe to be the Word of God. If the written book alone were the Word, look out for the educated atheist.

D

Dave L

One of our differences is in what we believe to be the Word of God. If the written book alone were the Word, look out for the educated atheist.
They do not know how to interpret it. But the devil speaks loud and clear to the naive chasing down voices thinking it is God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just, we need to walk after the Spirit and not after the flesh where anger can rob us of our witness for Christ.

That is not what we were talking about.

Do you have anything to offer concerning what we were talking about? Or do you just want to continue with the smoke screen?

Stranger

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They do not know how to interpret it. But the devil speaks loud and clear to the naive chasing down voices thinking it is God.
The "how", my friend is through the Holy Ghost.

"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:" John 1:12

"But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth." Acts 1:8

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26

Reactions: Dave L
D

Dave L

That is not what we were talking about.

Do you have anything to offer concerning what we were talking about? Or do you just want to continue with the smoke screen?

Stranger
I'm only saying we should not end up in the flesh when speaking of spiritual matters.