"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A medical doctor does not need to to be forced to see a sex-perverted male who wants an abortion. He needs to be referred to a Psychiatrist.

Also I have my concerns of, what if they push for a quota for homosexual doctors in medical practices. It's certainly not a good thing for men.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the point is beyond your ability to grasp, I cannot help you.

U call me a bigot for being intolerant of LGBT
Your intolerant of me for not supporting LGBT
The hypocrisy is easy to see if you haven't got an ideology blocking your vision

The notion that unless one is absolutely tolerant of absolutely everything one is a bigot is too stupid to argue about.

Your not tolerant of everything, neither am i, in fact no one is.
Yet im a bigot for being intolerant while your intolerant of our beliefs...
That's a double hypocrisy right there... Please just stop cos your making me cringe now.

Ur filled with hate today, calmo calmo my friend

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also I have my concerns of, what if they push for a quota for homosexual doctors in medical practices. It's certainly not a good thing for men.

If you have a medical doctor that does not understand basic biology, their "expertise" should be questioned.

Reactions: Josho

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
your posts on this subject leave absolutely no doubt that you are very, very much a bigot. If all you have in response is to sputter "But you won't tolerate my bigotry, so that makes you a bigot", that speaks for itself.

If that's how u really feel then i would remind you that it is not illegal to be a bigot...

Reactions: marksman

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
U call me a bigot for being intolerant of LGBT
That, plus the contents of your posts in this thread.

Your intolerant of me for not supporting LGBT
I don't care if you support them or not.

The hypocrisy is easy to see if you haven't got an ideology blocking your vision
Only to someone who's dumb enough to think "tolerance" means "must tolerate absolutely everything".

Your not tolerant of everything, neither am i, in fact no one is.
Yet im a bigot for being intolerant while your intolerant of our beliefs...
That's a double hypocrisy right there... Please just stop cos your making me cringe now.
See above.

Ur filled with hate today, calmo calmo my friend
No, I've just made the decision that if the Christians here are respectful and polite to me I will respond the same way, but Christians like you who post hateful bigoted rhetoric are not at all deserving of any respect or politeness. If you're going to post hate, expect to be called out for it.

If that's how u really feel then i would remind you that it is not illegal to be a bigot...
Congratulations.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why do you oppose two adults who love each other getting married?

Because it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

A plug doesn't fit into a plug and a socket doesn't fit into a socket.

Man and man cannot reproduce, woman and woman cannot reproduce. 2 men cannot become one and 2 women cannot become one.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Because it was Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

A plug doesn't fit into a plug and a socket doesn't fit into a socket.

Man and man cannot reproduce, woman and woman cannot reproduce. 2 men cannot become one and 2 women cannot become one.
So because you don't agree with how they have sex and that they are unable to conceive, you sought to deny them the right to marry. Yet I'd bet you don't seek to deny others the right to marry on the same basis (e.g., heterosexuals who have non-traditional sex and infertile couples). Then out of the other side of your mouth you try and tell me you have no hatred for gays? Nope, not buying that for a second.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So because you don't agree with how they have sex and that they are unable to conceive, you sought to deny them the right to marry. Yet I'd bet you don't seek to deny others the right to marry on the same basis (e.g., heterosexuals who have non-traditional sex and infertile couples). Then out of the other side of your mouth you try and tell me you have no hatred for gays? Nope, not buying that for a second.

LOL, just because I disagree with and voted no for SSM, doesn't mean I hate them.

In voting "no" I am respecting God's design of the human being.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
LOL, just because I disagree with and voted no for SSM, doesn't mean I hate them.
You sought to deny them basic rights that you enjoy, for reasons that you arbitrarily apply only to LGBTQs. I call that hate.

In voting "no" I am respecting God's design of the human being.
Fortunately no one else is obligated to live their lives according to your religion, despite your efforts to force them to do so.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That, plus the contents of your posts in this thread.

I don't care if you support them or not.

Only to someone who's dumb enough to think "tolerance" means "must tolerate absolutely everything".

See above.

No, I've just made the decision that if the Christians here are respectful and polite to me I will respond the same way, but Christians like you who post hateful bigoted rhetoric are not at all deserving of any respect or politeness. If you're going to post hate, expect to be called out for it.

Congratulations.

Your angry at me for disagreeing with you here and
How about just trying to understand that other people will have other opinions to yours instead of trying to berate them

I thought we understood each other when we discussed sexual morals...
Would u like a brief on the differences in how we both view sexual morality?

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Your angry at me for disagreeing with you here
No, just disgusted at the hate you've expressed.

How about just trying to understand that other people will have other opinions to yours instead of trying to berate them
I don't extend that courtesy to bigots.

I thought we understood each other when we discussed sexual morals...
Would u like a brief on the differences in how we both view sexual morality?
Not from you.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Justadude

These are basic morals, man is made to marry woman, woman to marry to man, a family is made out of a husband and wife first.

When the world erases each one of these morals, the world moves closer to lawlessness.

Murder of unborn babies is acceptable in many countries, euthanasia of old people is acceptable in some countries. Polygamy is acceptable in a few countries.

When we get rid of these laws, more and more becomes acceptable, and true Christianity becomes less acceptable.

Eventually what we would have is a world that accepts everything, except for Jesus and Christianity.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
@Justadude

These are basic morals, man is made to marry woman, woman to marry to man, a family is made out of a husband and wife first.

When the world erases each one of these morals, the world moves closer to lawlessness.
There's the hate.....letting gays marry = lawlessness. You can't just live by your own religious beliefs, you seek to impose them on everyone else.

Murder of unborn babies is acceptable in many countries, euthanasia of old people is acceptable in some countries. Polygamy is acceptable in a few countries.

When we get rid of these laws, more and more becomes acceptable, and true Christianity becomes less acceptable.

Eventually what we would have is a world that accepts everything, except for Jesus and Christianity.
Funny how merely allowing a gay couple to marry leads to a complete breakdown of society. Ah, but you don't hate gays, do you? :rolleyes:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That, plus the contents of your posts in this thread

Societal morals. First we must define it and that part is subjective as we see here with different definitions

I define it as; acts that have a purpose of expanding a community.
You define it as; what the majority of people feel.

So our morals are fixed. We believe they are universally true, anywhere, any time.
Your morals are fluid. You believe they can differ depending on when and where.

Ah that's actually a really nice and simple way to put it, im quite pleased with that one... LoL

Crying and berating people who disagree with you is a very leftist thing to do. Don't be a brownshirt mate, your better than that.

Understand that older people grew up in an era where this was all frowned upon. We didn't get taught all this stuff.
Demanding that your elders forget their morals and adhere to these new contrarian morals is next to impossible

Reactions: Candidus

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's the hate.....letting gays marry = lawlessness. You can't just live by your own religious beliefs, you seek to impose them on everyone else.[\quote]

When I was an Atheist, I would have opposed it even more vigorously! It is unnatural! It has no basis in history!

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Justadude

Contraception became legal, then abortion, then fornication became acceptable, then adultery, then same-sex sex became legalized, then same-sex marriage became legalized, then euthanasia.

If they were restricting on what the Church can and can't preach from the Bible in the 2025, would you support it?

If they were forcing LGBTQ ideologies into churches in 2025, would you support it?

If they were pushing for polygamy to be legalized in 2030 would you support it?

If they were pushing for theft to be legalized in 2035 would you support it?

You see where this is going....

I want to ask you justadude, where did morals originate from?

I believe a country with no morals, is a country that has moved away from God. We have seen this in history before, back when Russia was an atheist state.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But the LGBTQ ideologies weren't pushed while I was at school, and I would hope that those ideologies still aren't pushed in Christian schools. The LGBTQ ideologies did not come until recently in maybe the last 5 years into the education system, and the change was very rapid, it was a sudden change in the public education system.

And you and me as Aussies saw this sudden change around about the time when Turnbull legalized same-sex marriage.

But LGBT ideologies were being pushed in universities well before then. Melb uni was teaching it back around the year 2000.
My sister started uni in about 2000 after going to a Catholic high school.
By the time she had finished uni they had turned her into a fully fledged feminazi

Reactions: Candidus
Status
Not open for further replies.