"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
This is exactly the sort of thing I've been talking about.

Trump finalizes rollback of LGBTQ patient protections

The Trump administration on Friday formally rolled back an Obama-era policy that protected LGBTQ patients from discrimination and required robust language translation services, unnerving health experts who worry vulnerable populations will face further risks during the Covid-19 pandemic.

The new Trump administration rules reverse an Obama policy that banned health care providers from discriminating against transgender patients and women seeking abortions. The Obama administration had issued the first-time protections for LGBTQ patients under a nondiscrimination clause in the Affordable Care Act, citing concerns from advocates these patients had a harder time accessing necessary care.​

This was a policy that prohibited health care providers from discriminating against LGBTQs. So who do you think was behind the push to take that away? We all know who...

The move — long sought by some of President Donald Trump's supporters in the conservative Christian community — is the latest effort by Trump to mobilize his religious base amid criticism over his handling of the coronavirus outbreak and the recent protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody.​

So here again, it's Christians who are actively working to deny LGBTQs basic civil rights, that they have themselves. If you ever find yourself wondering why people often associate bigotry towards LGBTQs with Christianity, remember this story.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The Trump administration on Friday formally rolled back an Obama-era policy that protected LGBTQ patients from discrimination and required robust language translation services, unnerving health experts who worry vulnerable populations will face further risks during the Covid-19 pandemic.

The new Trump administration rules reverse an Obama policy that banned health care providers from discriminating against transgender patients and women seeking abortions. The Obama administration had issued the first-time protections for LGBTQ patients under a nondiscrimination clause in the Affordable Care Act, citing concerns from advocates these patients had a harder time accessing necessary care.​

This was a policy that prohibited health care providers from discriminating against LGBTQs. So who do you think was behind the push to take that away? We all know who...

The move — long sought by some of President Donald Trump's supporters in the conservative Christian community — is the latest effort by Trump to mobilize his religious base amid criticism over his handling of the coronavirus outbreak and the recent protests over the death of George Floyd in police custody.​

So here again, it's Christians who are actively working to deny LGBTQs basic civil rights, that they have themselves. If you ever find yourself wondering why people often associate bigotry towards LGBTQs with Christianity, remember this story.

Rolling back illegal "special rights" is not denying anyone basic civil rights.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Rolling back illegal "special rights" is not denying anyone basic civil rights.
I'd ask what "special rights" you think they had, but having gone round that bush with bigots like you before, I know that's a waste of time. The fact is, it's illegal for medical providers to discriminate against people based on their religion (such as Christianity), but now thanks to Trump it's perfectly legal for them to discriminate based on their sexual orientation. IOW, bigots like you wish to deny LGBTQs basic rights that you have.

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'd ask what "special rights" you think they had, but having gone round that bush with bigots like you before, I know that's a waste of time. The fact is, it's illegal for medical providers to discriminate against people based on their religion (such as Christianity), but now thanks to Trump it's perfectly legal for them to discriminate based on their sexual orientation. IOW, bigots like you wish to deny LGBTQs basic rights that you have.

Where is the Obama-era policy that protected White Heterosexual patients from discrimination and required a robust language translation services?

That's right... there was none!

The new Trump administration rules reverse an Obama policy that banned health care providers from discriminating against transgender patients and women seeking abortions. Hmmmmm,,, who is the Idiot that gave men the right to get an abortion? Obama! Science and common sense says that you do not have to give physical care for people with mental illnesses and imaginary genders and pregnancies. No heterosexual man has the "Right" to an abortion!

Reality is not bigotry! But giving sexual perverts special rights is Bigotry!

Reactions: theophilus

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Your left wing media source has not been totally honest...

HHS reverses ObamaCare rule that included abortion, gender identity in sex discrimination protections

The policy shift redefines gender as a person’s biological sex, whereas an Obama-era regulation defined sex as “one’s internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female.” Federal civil rights laws prevent discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, and sex, however that may be defined.

Under the new policy, hospitals and insurers, on the basis of religious freedom, can refuse to provide services such as abortions and gender-transition procedures.

Roger Severino, head of the Health and Human Services Department unit that enforces civil rights laws, said that HHS “respects the dignity of every human being” and transgender people will continue to be protected under other statutes barring discrimination.

The policy which Obama introduced took away the religious freedom of doctors, forcing them to perform medical procedures which go against their religious views. Ok so this act that was introduced by Obama discriminated against religion...

Transgender people are still protected against discrimination under other statutes...

Trump changed the definition of gender back to the truth, It's a persons biological sex
Obama had twisted the definition of gender to mean..."one’s internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female"

If someone wants to have surgery to change their sex and is refused by a surgeon because of his religious convictions then that person can simply go to a surgeon that does do it. Doctors were being discriminated against their religion and prosecuted

Im happy about that. I hope that Trump takes LGBT topics out of schools, gets rid of gender studies, women's studies, racial studies and every other radical left subject that is brainwashing the kids. I hope he replaces all the radical left teachers with conservative ones...

But its too late I think, the millennial's have been indoctrinated and so is gen z.
The result is the division and anarchy which we see today by the left

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Justadude most of us Christians don't hate them, but we don't agree with their ideologies. Just because we don't agree with them, it doesn't mean we hate them.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Where is the Obama-era policy that protected White Heterosexual patients from discrimination
It's long been federal policy that recipients of federal funds cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or age. Obama extended that to LBGTQs under the ACA.

The new Trump administration rules reverse an Obama policy that banned health care providers from discriminating against transgender patients and women seeking abortions. Hmmmmm,,, who is the Idiot that gave men the right to get an abortion? Obama! Science and common sense says that you do not have to give physical care for people with mental illnesses and imaginary genders and pregnancies. No heterosexual man has the "Right" to an abortion!
Too bigoted and stupid to respond to.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Your left wing media source has not been totally honest...
We'll see.

HHS reverses ObamaCare rule that included abortion, gender identity in sex discrimination protections

The policy shift redefines gender as a person’s biological sex, whereas an Obama-era regulation defined sex as “one’s internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female.” Federal civil rights laws prevent discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, age, and sex, however that may be defined.

Under the new policy, hospitals and insurers, on the basis of religious freedom, can refuse to provide services such as abortions and gender-transition procedures.[/quote]

More than that, they can now refuse to treat LBGTQs for anything, merely because they are LBGTQ.

Roger Severino, head of the Health and Human Services Department unit that enforces civil rights laws, said that HHS “respects the dignity of every human being” and transgender people will continue to be protected under other statutes barring discrimination.
Note how he didn't mention these "other statutes".

The policy which Obama introduced took away the religious freedom of doctors, forcing them to perform medical procedures which go against their religious views. Ok so this act that was introduced by Obama discriminated against religion...
What medical procedures were they forced to do?

Transgender people are still protected against discrimination under other statutes...
What statutes?

Trump changed the definition of gender back to the truth, It's a persons biological sex
Obama had twisted the definition of gender to mean..."one’s internal sense of gender, which may be male, female, neither, or a combination of male and female"

Ignorance and bigotry noted.

If someone wants to have surgery to change their sex and is refused by a surgeon because of his religious convictions then that person can simply go to a surgeon that does do it. Doctors were being discriminated against their religion and prosecuted
Are you aware of any religious surgeons who specialize in gender reassignment procedures? Or were you ignorantly thinking those sorts of things are done by general practicioners?

Im happy about that. I hope that Trump takes LGBT topics out of schools, gets rid of gender studies, women's studies, racial studies and every other radical left subject that is brainwashing the kids. I hope he replaces all the radical left teachers with conservative ones...

But its too late I think, the millennial's have been indoctrinated and so is gen z.
Your bigotry is noted.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
@Justadude most of us Christians don't hate them, but we don't agree with their ideologies. Just because we don't agree with them, it doesn't mean we hate them.
If it were merely a matter of "we don't agree" and nothing else, it wouldn't be any more of an issue than how Muslims "don't agree" with BBQ pork.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Ignorance and bigotry noted
So im an intolerant bigot for defining gender as biological sex as science does...
Tsss... Get over it pal and accept scientific truths

Your bigotry is noted.
And again with the ad hominem bigot thing... LoL...
Well i can understand why after i dismantled your societal morals and exposed them as being flawed...

But let's say i am a bigot, it's not illegal to be one, so your actually the bigot for being intolerant of our view...
Thats called hypocrisy. U believe that an act is moral if there is a majority of agreement... Well guess what, most of the people on earth disagree with transgender theory. So according to your very own metric, transgender is wrong

Science has always said that we are born into a gender. Your trying to change the truth to fit your ideology

Reactions: Josho

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
So im an intolerant bigot for defining gender as biological sex as science does...
If you think gender is 100% binary, you don't know biology.

If you're going to be a bigot, at least be man enough to own it.

But let's say i am a bigot, it's not illegal to be one, so your actually the bigot for being intolerant of our view...
Thats called hypocrisy
No, that's called being stupid. The notion that unless one is absolutely tolerant of absolutely everything one is a bigot is too stupid to argue about.

Science has always said that we are born into a gender. Your trying to change the truth to fit your ideology
If you think gender is 100% binary, you don't know biology.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No, that's called being stupid. The notion that unless one is absolutely tolerant of absolutely everything one is a bigot is too stupid to argue about.

LoL the hypocrisy is amusing... By that definition then i am not a bigot

Candidus

Jan 27, 2020
Kuna
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's long been federal policy that recipients of federal funds cannot discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, or age. Obama extended that to LBGTQs under the ACA.

Too bigoted and stupid to respond to.

A medical doctor does not need to to be forced to see a sex-perverted male who wants an abortion. He needs to be referred to a Psychiatrist.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Well i can understand why after i dismantled your societal morals and exposed them as being flawed...

Thats called hypocrisy

We were taught the effects of global warming in a Christian school and possibly @Avalon1 and @Mayflower were taught it too.

But the LGBTQ ideologies weren't pushed while I was at school, and I would hope that those ideologies still aren't pushed in Christian schools. The LGBTQ ideologies did not come until recently in maybe the last 5 years into the education system, and the change was very rapid, it was a sudden change in the public education system.

And you and me as Aussies saw this sudden change around about the time when Turnbull legalized same-sex marriage.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Ahahahahaha classic example of how ideology can blind people from the truth
Science has always known that there are only 2 genders and always will
Your ignorance is noted.

LoL the hypocrisy is amusing... By that definition then i am not a bigot
If the point is beyond your ability to grasp, I cannot help you.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
But u just said that being intolerant about something doesn't make me a bigot... Man are u one confused little boy
Geez guy, try and think for just one second. If you're espousing that LBGTQs should be treated as second class citizens and not have the same full set of civil rights that you enjoy, then you are a bigot. And let's be clear here....your posts on this subject leave absolutely no doubt that you are very, very much a bigot. If all you have in response is to sputter "But you won't tolerate my bigotry, so that makes you a bigot", that speaks for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.