"Pushing the Homosexual Agenda"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That chill demeanor that u held for so long has cracked exposing the real you...

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yeah, seeing bigotry tends to have that effect.

Ur words
The notion that unless one is absolutely tolerant of absolutely everything one is a bigot is too stupid to argue about
Ur hypocrisy making u look soooo stupid mate. How old are u anyway? im guessing under 22yo

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Ur words
The notion that unless one is absolutely tolerant of absolutely everything one is a bigot is too stupid to argue about
Ur hypocrisy making u look soooo stupid mate. How old are u anyway? im guessing under 22yo
You're not even making sense. So I'm not bothering anymore.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're not even making sense. So I'm not bothering anymore.

Your full of resentment and hate cos i dismantled your moral argument a week ago...
Thats why uv been hiding for a week before coming back to attack Christians

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Justadude

I suppose a better answer for atheists and agnostics about Christians voting no for same-sex marriage, is as Christians we are not of this world, we answer to someone higher "God," so we are not to agree with everything this world does. And the thing is we don't have to agree either.

We respect the God who created the heavens and the earth, who created all living creature great and small, who created Adam and Eve.

1 Corinthians 3:19

For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If we look at other reasons, every child has the right to know their mother and father. And if their mother and father is alive, the child deserves to be raised by both their mother and father with love.

If it's a man and a man or a woman and woman with kids, only one of them is their biological father or mother or they have adopted the child.

XRose

Mar 21, 2020
East Yorkshire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This past weekend, Disney/Pixar released a nine-minute short film titled "Out", which is about a young man's struggles with coming out to his parents as gay. It's the first Disney/Pixar film that centers on being gay, with a gay main character.
Actually Disney pushes Satan's false gods Baal and Ashorah and has children chanting to Ashorah.
Disney was at least a 33rd degree Freemason who worshipped Satan's imaginary goat god Baphomet.
GOD has plenty of times slaughtered idolaters and if any of those children or their parents who were brainwashed and seduced into Satanism by Disney they will be slaughterd when Jesus returns.
So yes, you can push your Satanic ideas on this forum to delight Satan but you will regret it when Jesus returns if not before.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
@Justadude

I suppose a better answer for atheists and agnostics about Christians voting no for same-sex marriage, is as Christians we are not of this world, we answer to someone higher "God," so we are not to agree with everything this world does. And the thing is we don't have to agree either.

We respect the God who created the heavens and the earth, who created all living creature great and small, who created Adam and Eve.

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness";
Then live by your own religious rules and don't try and push them on everyone else.

If we look at other reasons, every child has the right to know their mother and father. And if their mother and father is alive, the child deserves to be raised by both their mother and father with love.

If it's a man and a man or a woman and woman with kids, only one of them is their biological father or mother or they have adopted the child.
Yet Christian groups haven't been working to ban adoptions or stop infertile couples from marrying. It's only when gays are involved that you object, which is very telling.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
well, that too actually
but I was referring to the need for an enemy
I see. Thanks for clarifying. No doubt, conservative Christians have always hated on one group or other. It seems to be in their nature.

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
Another major victory for LGBTQ rights! And another sign that society is rejecting and moving on from hatred and bigotry towards LGBTQs.

Supreme Court rules existing civil rights law protects LGBTQ workers

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled Monday that existing federal law forbids job discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and transgender status, a major victory for advocates of gay rights — and a surprising one from an increasingly conservative court.

In decisions on two separate cases, the court said Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which makes it illegal for employers to discriminate because of a person's sex, among other factors, also covers sexual orientation and transgender status. It upheld rulings from lower courts that said discrimination based on those factors was a form of sex discrimination.​

1920px-Rainbow_flag_and_blue_skies.jpg

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see. Thanks for clarifying. No doubt, conservative Christians have always hated on one group or other. It seems to be in their nature.

indeed. Just like Batman - they need their Joker and will go to any lengths to create one if necessary

Justadude

Feb 25, 2020
Colorado
Faith
Agnostic
Country
United States
indeed. Just like Batman - they need their Joker and will go to any lengths to create one if necessary
I think that's behind much of the over-the-top hatred. They're worried that as they become the minority, they might be treated as poorly as they treated others.

Reactions: bbyrd009 and aspen
Status
Not open for further replies.