Putin's Russia, A Communist Dictatorship Or Christian Nation?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remove all the western propaganda from Russia, and you will better understand who Vladimir Putin is

He denounces homosexuality and it's written in law protecting society, no LGBT marching in the streets waving flags for the most part, no homosexuality in classroom curriculum

Putin has written into law, marriage is between male and female, it's in their constitution

Putin is for family values, and incentives are promoted for large families in Russia, Putin is aligned with the Church on the family, and conservative values in general

Putin is fighting the western evils that they call satanic in Russia, and I agree 100%, Romania and Hungary have followed Russias lead in making laws against homosexuality, gender identity, and the woke agenda

For those that dare to take a look on the other side of the western propaganda, the short clip below will say what the west is silent on concerning Putin's Russia?

The YouTube Clip, 5:21

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remove all the western propaganda from Russia, and you will better understand who Vladimir Putin is

He denounces homosexuality and it's written in law protecting society, no LGBT marching in the streets waving flags for the most part, no homosexuality in classroom curriculum

Putin has written into law, marriage is between male and female, it's in their constitution

Putin is for family values, and incentives are promoted for large families in Russia, Putin is aligned with the Church on the family, and conservative values in general

Putin is fighting the western evils that they call satanic in Russia, and I agree 100%, Romania and Hungary have followed Russias lead in making laws against homosexuality, gender identity, and the woke agenda

For those that dare to take a look on the other side of the western propaganda, the short clip below will say what the west is silent on concerning Putin's Russia?

A God fearing Christian nation who is doing right by God's law, someone we can learn from.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When this Austrian bloke (or woman?) won the Eurovision Song Contest in 2014 I remember the Russian media poked fun at the "degenerate" West, so Putin has definitely got a point..:)

Conchita Wurst
Conchita Wurst Euro-winner 2014.jpg

Below: a pic of Russki police in action a few years ago..:)

russ-gay-parad.jpg

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The scripture says that Satan presents himself as an angel of light.

Sure Putin has adopted some good things to stay in power, along with his cold-blooded mass murders to get his way.

Make no mistake about it, Putin is a son of the devil himself!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The scripture says that Satan presents himself as an angel of light.

Sure Putin has adopted some good things to stay in power, along with his cold-blooded mass murders to get his way.

Make no mistake about it, Putin is a son of the devil himself!
And what of Biden and Pelosi? I won't even mention Harris because she seems like she is just there to pose and smile.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Putin's Russia, A Communist Dictatorship Or Christian Nation?
Neither. Russia is clearly a dictatorship, which is neither Communist nor Christian. But it is also true that many perverse things and lawlessness which are encouraged by the politicians in the West are banned or discouraged by Russia and other Eastern Bloc countries. At the same time the Western "democratic" countries are now attacking freedom and democracy as badly as China or Russia.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't justify it, so you copy and paste an article from the morally decadent John McCain? We can all use our search engine to read stuff. I'm on this forum for discussion.

You write 'Putin has adopted some good things to stay in power' but this thread is not about engaging in personal attack on a man but to draw attention to the Christian nation of Russia.

Is it your thesis that Russia is not a Christian nation because Putin is bad?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't justify it, so you copy and paste an article from the morally decadent John McCain? We can all use our search engine to read stuff. I'm on this forum for discussion.

You write 'Putin has adopted some good things to stay in power' but this thread is not about engaging in personal attack on a man but to draw attention to the Christian nation of Russia.

Is it your thesis that Russia is not a Christian nation because Putin is bad?

I suppose you choose to ignore and simply disregard. Maybe Putin is your hero!

More Ukraine mass graves filled with civilian bodies discovered

Russia a Christian nation? Don't make me laugh this early in the morning!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suppose you choose to ignore and simply disregard. Maybe Putin is your hero!

Yes, he is my (non-American) hero. Many heroes throughout history have slaughtered enemies. The OT is filled with them. That seems to be a problem for you.

Biden's slaughtering people but is not my hero.

Russia a Christian nation? Don't make me laugh this early in the morning!

So, you shift from diversion and personal attack to mockery.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, he is my (non-American) hero. Many heroes throughout history have slaughtered enemies. The OT is filled with them. That seems to be a problem for you.

Biden's slaughtering people but is not my hero.

So, you shift from diversion and personal attack to mockery.

So Putin is your hero. That tells me all I need to know about Wrangler.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden and the Democrats and most western politicians are disgusting degenerates, but Putin is a strong leader, that's why they hate him..:)

View attachment 24545

View attachment 24546

LOL, say about that strong leader Putin as a Russian citizen what you say about our leaders and see what happens.

I think some of you need to denounce America and go to Russia, seems it's the promised land according to some.

Reactions: Pathfinder7