Queen Elizabeth II dies at 96

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Queen Elizabeth II dies at 96
cbcfeebbf141cf0bcfe07f47e0cbdfbf

Seventy years on the throne, having been crowned in 1953.
Now Charles is king.

May God have mercy. And bring comfort to all who grieve.:(

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I personally liked her, not her kids, especially one of them or her husband. Notice, there was no king, just a queen and for good reasons.

Wonder what happens now.

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Charles assumes the throne.

Please let us keep this as a memorial thread and not politicize her passing.

If someone is of a mind to do that please make your own thread.
Imsgine how we'd feel if someone published their personal issues to attach to one of our family members obituary.

We are Christians. So too was she. If not respect let us at least respect ourselves enough to either not post, or at least show compassion.
There are babies who are grieving the loss of their grandma, not long after losing their grandpa, Prince Phillip.

Please start your own thread. This is a news/memorial thread. Not to be politicized.Thank you for understanding babies are grieving the loss of their grandma right now.
Compassion requested please.
Exactly, and we don’t need this thread being locked as well, there should be a thread commemorating the Queen’s passing.

Hopefully the mods keep it open and just delete the negative posts .

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:greatbritain::greatbritain::greatbritain::greatbritain::greatbritain::greatbritain::greatbritain: 70 Years

My condolences to the citizens of the UK for the loss of their beloved Queen. There is no doubt she lead a life of dedication to her nation with the utmost grace, passion and dignity in times of wars, scandals and peace.

May she Rest In Peace in the Loving arms of our Great God. :praying:

With Respect and Love,
Taken

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have never been alive for a monarchs passing, well today I had a phone call saying my dads funeral may be cancelled as it’s on the same day and all crematoriums will close………as it turns out they have since been given permission for it to go ahead. Back in the day every where would shut for ten days.
I went to Costa this morning, they are not allowed to play music for ten days , no sports events will take place, no comedy shows on tv and radio are only allowed to play the right kind of music.
I have to say it’s kind of weird !!

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have never been alive for a monarchs passing, well today I had a phone call saying my dads funeral may be cancelled as it’s on the same day and all crematoriums will close………as it turns out they have since been given permission for it to go ahead. Back in the day every where would shut for ten days.
I went to Costa this morning, they are not allowed to play music for ten days , no sports events will take place, no comedy shows on tv and radio are only allowed to play the right kind of music.
My condolences to you and your family @Rita

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I would agree with you there. Ten days? Wow.

Reactions: shortangel

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Apparently sport is not cancelled for ten days , but into next week. Oh accept Rugby, that’s going ahead !!!!!!! ( so why that sport )
It’s kind of weird singing God save the King !!!!
@Pearl do you find it weird !