Queen Elizabeth II dies at 96

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was working today but management decided that we could stop work at 11:00 and watch the funeral with the residents until 1:00 if we wanted to, if we carried on working we were not allowed to use the hoover but work with out making too much noise. I chose to watch the funeral.
I found ‘ The Lord is my Shepherd’ emotional because I have chosen that for my dads funeral tomorrow , but also when the minister quoted Vera Lynne ‘ We’ll meet again ‘…..my dad left me and my brother a letter, it started with the same quote ……..
Rita
I will be thinking of you and your family tomorrow @Rita and I will pray for you all.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have been glued to the TV all day. I has been very sad, very moving and very spectacular.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I was working today but management decided that we could stop work at 11:00 and watch the funeral with the residents until 1:00 if we wanted to, if we carried on working we were not allowed to use the hoover but work with out making too much noise. I chose to watch the funeral.
I found ‘ The Lord is my Shepherd’ emotional because I have chosen that for my dads funeral tomorrow , but also when the minister quoted Vera Lynne ‘ We’ll meet again ‘…..my dad left me and my brother a letter, it started with the same quote ……..
Rita
@Rita Hoping it passed off peacefully at the funeral.......John 14.27........

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you xx
At the moment I am struggling, letting go of the family home of 64 years is hard going. I have to hand the keys back next week. So many memories - my mum and dad have been the only tenants and they moved in when me and my twin brother were born x

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Thank you xx
At the moment I am struggling, letting go of the family home of 64 years is hard going. I have to hand the keys back next week. So many memories - my mum and dad have been the only tenants and they moved in when me and my twin brother were born x
Understandable. Very difficult toime for you. Praying :pray:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Thank you xx
We look back indeed, @Rita, in a deep, poignant and enduring way. There is also the grace of looking up and forward (Hebrews 12.2).