QUESTION 1 for YOU - IF YOU BELIEVE JESUS is GOD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Heck......all I know NotHead........is I'm saved :) ............And I give Jesus Christ all the glory. You just automatically do when that happens.
But hey.....if you think you have to work for your salvation have at it. And rake those leaves up to when ya get a chance. :)

I see you haven't asked Jesus into your life yet.............what you waitin for? Get on it...tick tock...tick tock :)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
nothead said:
You know more than most here, 71 times LORD and GOD are juxtaposed, LORD being Jesus and the Father being God NEVER reversed as Jesus God, the Father Lord in the same verse.

And ONE apparent time ever Jesus was called both Lord and God in the same verse. My view: Thomas called him 'elohim.' And this got translated "God."

Elohim had other meanings as well--like majestic but in a plural sense of majesty---That is what Moses wrote whern he wrote Elohim---Fact--Moses, Abraham, Noah,Daniel, etc--every Israelite that ever served the true God--served YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. Fact--The God taught to Jesus in the synagogues his first 30 years. The One Jesus teaches is his God--John 20:17, rev 3:12)

Moses served a single being mono God he did not use Elohim as plural for God as you are taught. Plural for majesty.

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
kjw47 said:
Elohim had other meanings as well--like majestic but in a plural sense of majesty---That is what Moses wrote whern he wrote Elohim---Fact--Moses, Abraham, Noah,Daniel, etc--every Israelite that ever served the true God--served YHWH(Jehovah) a single being mono God. Fact--The God taught to Jesus in the synagogues his first 30 years. The One Jesus teaches is his God--John 20:17, rev 3:12)

Moses served a single being mono God he did not use Elohim as plural for God as you are taught. Plural for majesty.

Yes that is, when the term is used for YHWH Elohim. When used for men, theoi are 'elohim' plural. When used for 'gods' "elohim" are "false gods."

When used for the heavenly court, 'elohim' are more than several.

When used for a king or a man like Moses, 'elohim' is as you say a plural of majesty, although not the same way YHWH Elohim is.

YHWH Elohim is over all other elohim. This is fundamental to the henotheistic faith of the first faithful ones.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
Why do you believe Jesus is God, when you can read
word for word in the Book of Numbers,

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Do you believe this or is this a lie?
1. Jesus was a man.
2. Jesus was a son of man.

Is everything in this verse from the Bible...TRUE?
Yes or no?

Chapter 23, 19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man,

that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken,
and shall he not make it good?

Please do not write me back giving me your theories or doctrine

or explanations of your opinions or theories of your explanations.

Just answer the questions
I presented to you as they are written.
Hey findingmyfaith1,

All I can do is write down what the scriptures say. The Word of God does not c[SIZE=10.5pt]ontradict [/SIZE]just carnel men.

With that said, I believe what Numbers is saying is true. The reason for that is Scripture proves scripture. All we have to do is look to the Word.

Here is the King James Version of John 1:1

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Christ, by His own words, is ‘God’ in the exact same manner in which we are gods:

Joh 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
Joh 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

I did not say ‘The exact same capacity’, I did say “The exact same manner we are gods”. What that means is that Christ, just like each of us, came forth out from His Father, and we are all like the Father.

So Christ’s defense for claiming to be the Son of God is “Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods” too, so why “Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?”

So what does it mean to be “gods”. First of all, we are both children and gods.

(Psa 82:6 KJV) I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

We are also as gods because we are given to know good and evil.

(Gen 3:5 KJV) For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

(Gen 3:22 KJV) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Here in Isaiah we find a prophecy of Christ. It is specifically mentioned that he will discern good from evil.

Isa 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
Isa 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

Isa 7:16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

There is a translation of the bible called the Apostolic Bible Polyglot. This is a Greek translation of the Hebrew Old Testament. Please notice that the same word use for “gods” in Psalms 82:6, is the word used to describe Jesus as God in John 1:1.

(Psa 82:6 ABP+) IG1473 said,G2036 You are gods,G2316 G1510.2.5 andG2532 [2sonsG5207 3of the highestG5310 1all].G3956

(Joh 1:1 KJV+) InG1722 the beginningG746 wasG2258 theG3588 Word,G3056 andG2532 theG3588 WordG3056 wasG2258 withG4314 God,G2316 andG2532 theG3588 WordG3056 wasG2258 God.G2316

This Greek word “theos” is a general term used for a god, therefore we have to look at the context to determine to whom it is referring. Here in Acts it’s used to refer to pagan gods.

(Act 14:11 KJV) And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods (G2316) are come down to us in the likeness of men.

With this in mind we have to look at the sum of God’s word to determine what John 1:1 is really saying about the Word, Christ.

Psa 119:160 The sum of Your word is truth, and all of Your righteous ordinances are eonian.”

Now let’s look at John 1:1 in the Concordant Literal Version:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the word, and the word was toward (G4314) God, and God was the word. (CLV)

While the most common translation is ‘against’ when you read all those entries where it is translated as ‘against’, it is obvious that the word ‘toward’ is actually a better translation for many of those entries.

To help us understand what it means by “toward”, let’s look at some other verses that translate the same word differently.

(Gal 2:14 KJV) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according (G4314) to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Peter before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?

(2Pe 3:9 KJV) The Lord is not slack concerning (G4314) his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(Mar 14:4 KJV) And there were some that had indignation within (G4314) themselves, and said, Why was this waste of the ointment made?

Mar 5:10 NKJV Also he begged Him earnestly that He would not send them out of the country.
Mar 5:11 NKJV Now a large herd of swine was feeding there near (G4314) the mountains.

John 1:1 is simply expressing that the Word is closely associated with God, since it was created by God. God the Father has put his spirit within the Word (Christ).

(Joh 14:20 KJV) At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.

(Joh 5:30 KJV) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Jesus is not God the Father, he simply has the spirit of the Father within him. This
is why he is “toward” God.

Mat 3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

The Spirit of God is descending upon Christ because he humbled himself and came in a fleshly body like ours. At the appointed time God the Father gives Christ back his spirit that was in him when he created the world in the beginning.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with (G4314) God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Christ is not God the Father because Christ is the “firstborn” of God’s creation. God created Christ, and then through Christ everything else is created. God then gives Christ the role of being, Lord of all creation.

Php 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

God as the ultimate King gives Christ rulership just as Pharaoh gave Joseph rulership of Egypt.

Gen 41:40 Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou.

These next two verses in John re-state some of these points.

Joh 1:2 This was in the beginning toward God.
Joh 1:3 All came into being through it, and apart from it not even one thing came into being which has come into being.”

“This” is referring to the Word, which was “toward” God in the beginning. And through the Word was everything made.

Remember from earlier that Christ is the one through whom all is created.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Christ is not his Father because the Father is greater than he is.

(Joh 14:28 KJV) Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

He also can do nothing without the Father, therefore he is not the Father.

(Joh 5:30 KJV) I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

So in summary, John 1:1 is telling us that Christ is in the likeness of the Father and is given to be God of this creation, but in the end he will turn the kingdom over to the Father.

1Co 15:28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

Look to the scriptures my friend!

Gods Peace,

JoJo

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
TO THE JW's :)

WOW!!!!! i WISH i WAS AS SMART AS YOU GUYS. :) memorizing all these scriptures. I have a terrible memory....really. I thank God I don't have to do all this scripture sharing. I'd lose every time.

But this is how I see it :) God came to me...and of course millions of others around the world and showed up personally and loved on us, tickled us, held us..........and most of all showed us...............and what He showed us........doesn't even come close to what you guys are trying to teach us.

I don't understand...and I mean this with all SINCERITY.........why do you even think it makes sense?

You speak with words that have no power......and they have no power to us who have been delivered by His grace.

Of course you don't understand us because you choose not to.

And of course we don't understand you guys because we know for a fact.......that you are being led down a road which truly has no life.

but again that is what you have been taught by other men.........hang it up guys......put the bible down..lock it up......even throw it away.

Here is how it happens...........JUST GET ON YOUR KNEES IN A QUIET PLACE AND ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE.
DON'T BE SCARED...Then let Jesus teach you...actually the Holy Spirit. Ya see....we don't need to be any longer taught by man.
And when you have Jesus.........you know automatically of false teachers......

You might as well be talkin to your wall..............cause you can teach, talk, throw around scriptures, gang up on us...but it's all a chasing of the wind.

The lost, and I'm sure you mean well...is of course who you want on your side.........and of course the lost will listen to you.

But when you come in struttin like a big old Tom.....in front of a.........BIBLE THUMPIN, DEVIL STOMPIN, TONGUE TALKIN MAN OF GOD...HE THINKS......WHAT?....WHAT?....YOU WANT ME TO BECOME A jEHOVAH WITNESS?
Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been delivered from bondage......26 years ago..why on earth would I want to go back
And by the way...........there is a scripture for everything I just said...but you will never understand them (correctly) until you give your lives to Christ.
And JW's................I want ....I mean after you give your lives to Christ....to come in here and shout your testimony and shout it to the world.....I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!
PRAISE YOUR NAME JESUS......GO GET EM LORD...
RANDOR † STANDIN BY :)

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
Angelina said:
God is Spirit. Jesus came from Heaven born by the Spirit. Prior to being born as a man...Jesus was Spirit. We are flesh made in the image of God who is Spirit, One day we will leave these earthly tents and become spirit just as God is Spirit and the Lord is Spirit...
Why would Jesus have to be born of the Spirit,
if He was already a Spirit before He came down from heaven?
nothead said:
You know more than most here, 71 times LORD and GOD are juxtaposed, LORD being Jesus and the Father being God NEVER reversed as Jesus God, the Father Lord in the same verse.

And ONE apparent time ever Jesus was called both Lord and God in the same verse. My view: Thomas called him 'elohim.' And this got translated "God."
RANDOR said:
Here is the answer to all questions............JESUS IS LORD !
JESUS IS LORD of Lords
Some of you believe
Jesus is God
and some of you do not
believe Jesus is God.

Do you understand the meaning of this?

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
TO THE JW's :)

WOW!!!!! i WISH i WAS AS SMART AS YOU GUYS. :) memorizing all these scriptures. I have a terrible memory....really. I thank God I don't have to do all this scripture sharing. I'd lose every time.

But this is how I see it :) God came to me...and of course millions of others around the world and showed up personally and loved on us, tickled us, held us..........and most of all showed us...............and what He showed us........doesn't even come close to what you guys are trying to teach us.

I don't understand...and I mean this with all SINCERITY.........why do you even think it makes sense?

You speak with words that have no power......and they have no power to us who have been delivered by His grace.

Of course you don't understand us because you choose not to.

And of course we don't understand you guys because we know for a fact.......that you are being led down a road which truly has no life.

but again that is what you have been taught by other men.........hang it up guys......put the bible down..lock it up......even throw it away.

Here is how it happens...........JUST GET ON YOUR KNEES IN A QUIET PLACE AND ASK JESUS TO COME INTO YOUR LIFE.
DON'T BE SCARED...Then let Jesus teach you...actually the Holy Spirit. Ya see....we don't need to be any longer taught by man.
And when you have Jesus.........you know automatically of false teachers......

You might as well be talkin to your wall..............cause you can teach, talk, throw around scriptures, gang up on us...but it's all a chasing of the wind.

The lost, and I'm sure you mean well...is of course who you want on your side.........and of course the lost will listen to you.

But when you come in struttin like a big old Tom.....in front of a.........BIBLE THUMPIN, DEVIL STOMPIN, TONGUE TALKIN MAN OF GOD...HE THINKS......WHAT?....WHAT?....YOU WANT ME TO BECOME A jEHOVAH WITNESS?
Oh HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been delivered from bondage......26 years ago..why on earth would I want to go back
And by the way...........there is a scripture for everything I just said...but you will never understand them (correctly) until you give your lives to Christ.
And JW's................I want ....I mean after you give your lives to Christ....to come in here and shout your testimony and shout it to the world.....I LOVE IT WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!
PRAISE YOUR NAME JESUS......GO GET EM LORD...
RANDOR † STANDIN BY :)
Hey Randor,

Was this post in response to my post?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
JOJO.......of course not.................it was for our fellow JW's :)

I'm just kickin back waitin for them to give their lives to Christ...so we can all share in that celebration......
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I Love A party :)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But John says this:
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: The same was in the beginning with God.
3: All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
4: In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
5: And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
6: There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7: The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
8: He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light.
9: That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
10: He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.
11: He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
12: But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
14: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Therefore why isn’t your view that the Word of God that is of God came into the Son of man. And when the statement in Deuteronomy was written the statement is true but after Jesus came into the world via the Son of man, then it seems you have a problem doesn’t it?

And according to Lk:3:38: Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

What was Adam before he ate of the tree? Also when the Lord visited Abraham and Abraham feed the Lord and His two escorts, and had His feet washed, was the Lord in the flesh, or not? Why do you have the problem with the distinction of God’s Presence with in a man and what a what a man is made of? Men are made of flesh God is not, but God being Spirit can surly dwell with and or within man.

JoJoRoss

Apr 4, 2014
Carlsbad,CA
JOJO.......of course not.................it was for our fellow JW's :)

I'm just kickin back waitin for them to give their lives to Christ...so we can all share in that celebration......
YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I Love A party :)
Haha gotcha Randor. I was saying that because it was right after my post. My bad :D

Pelaides

Jul 30, 2012
Why did they start another debate on this subject when they already had one?

God is Love. God of course is more than love. God is Spirit, especially on earth, since no man normally sees Him or hears His audible voice.

God is more than Spirit. See how it works? Your comprehension of Absolute and Qualified is lacking. Limiting God to be ONLY ONTOLOGICALLY Spirit, are ye? What were the OT visions of Him then? Illusion? Drunken dream?
For every one verse they may find,we can find 20,they cant fight the truth and or the scripture.

Who is it you speak to? One essence CAN possess different Persons. This would be, em Gods of like kind. Or in Chinese patois, Gods of Rike Kind.

Same as a Pantheon, sir. Can I call you sir, thou whom has to continually determine if I belong on your forum at all?

Jn 10 making himself God. Jn 5 an idiom to make oneself EQUAL to God is to usurp his God-self-given right to authority. Big diff.

This is what galled them regarding Jesus' "working on the sabbath." The statement:

17 [/size]But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work.[/size]

So then it is easily determined "Jesus is making himself EQUAL to God."[/size]

But the view was wrong and a misinterpreted view of his statement.[/size]

His Father SHEWED him the work first, and in faith Jesus did the work. This means he is OBEDIENT to God, not equal to God.[/size]

His faith had eyes to see and he was obedient, no less.

YOUR eyes do not have faith to see the truth, sir. Proof in the same passage:

18 [/size]Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also [/size]that God[/size] was his Father, making himself equal with God.[/size]
19 Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
20 For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.

So then it might behoove you to understand Context, in exegesis, sir. C o n t e x t . Spell it and consider it.

This is the methodology of this forum to list as many verses as you think applies to the issue? I have already addressed EACH AND EVERY ONE already. So then at the next level you have to address my posts not start over. Or go slower. Since I don't like to repeat.

Each verse in fact has a compendium of possibility. A history of C o n t e x t . A linguistic milieu. A seque into magical meaning, the wonderous meaning of God.

Shotgun verses do not impress me. Or the discerning reader.

Inneundo. I stand alone to take down the mountain of false Christianity. Which unfortunately many here adhere to.

Sorry bumpkins, I hate to hear this name Snatt LIck. People like him need to get a flagellate and start flagellating. His own back.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
*sniffs air like bloodhound*

Satan is a defeated foe in this book. He?? Defy the armies of the living God??

If I had five stones, I'd only need one. My God, my God...

Who is Jesus Christ. Who causes demons to tremble. At just His name. Jesus! Hallelujah

Too deep in what? My soul has been anchored in the Lord.

"What a horrible thing for a drifting soul on the sea of life! No pilot to guide him, loose, floating with the tides, to hear the roar of the great cateracts, the falls. What a horrible thing it would be to a soul drifting"

'The devil is not welcome here'

Let what go?? Speak a little clearer..

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
*sniffs air like bloodhound*

Satan is a defeated foe in this book. He?? Defy the armies of the living God??

If I had five stones, I'd only need one. My God, my God...

Who is Jesus Christ. Who causes demons to tremble. At just His name. Jesus! Hallelujah

Too deep in what? My soul has been anchored in the Lord.

"What a horrible thing for a drifting soul on the sea of life! No pilot to guide him, loose, floating with the tides, to hear the roar of the great cateracts, the falls. What a horrible thing it would be to a soul drifting"

'The devil is not welcome here'

Let what go?? Speak a little clearer..
I knew you were going to take the hard way.
It makes me laugh when people tell me they believe that Jesus is God, His Father.

God
made Himself a man
with a woman and called Himself,
His only begotten Son.

Is this what you believe? Yes or no?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Jesus was fully God and fully man...false teaching is when someone uses the scripture below...

quote - kjw
Yes Gods son was sent by God--- God did not come down here..Jesus was made lower than the angels--thus--NOT FULLY GOD-- that is a false teaching.
...and then try to sell the doctrine that Jesus was Michael the archangel?. Hebrews 1:5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

I think not :unsure:

findingmyfaith1

Mar 20, 2014
Angelina said:
Jesus was fully God and fully man...false teaching is when someone uses the scripture below...

quote - kjw

...and then try to sell the doctrine that Jesus was Michael the archangel?. Hebrews 1:5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13

I think not :unsure:
I do not believe Jesus was an angel.
But I would be more inclined to believe He was an angel than to believe
He was the Living Lord God.
After all It is an easy claim that the sons of God
written about in the Book of Genesis are angels.

"Jesus was fully God and fully man"

What does that even mean?

Let's do the math.

it is either 100% or 50% and 50%.

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
findingmyfaith1 said:

Let's do the math.

God empties himself of his Godness, so that he doesn't know:

1) who touched him
2) who is going to fall away therefore needs no consideration
3) who will sit at his left and right hands in heaven
4) when he will come back

...yet he is still somehow 100% God minus his God-knowing...quite odd to say the least.
...also God-power since the Devil thinks he can tempt him...

...also God-immanence since Martha seems to think if he had been around her brother hath not died...
...also God-radiance since three synoptics seem to say his own disciples did not know he was God...(what kind of man calms the wind and seas?)
...also God self-comprehension since he
1) tells one scribe why call HIM good, only God is good
2) tells another scribe in Mark 12 the first command is God is one, by which the scribe tells him yes, NO OTHER BUT HE, and then he tells him
he is 'close to the kingdom' which is not even said to his own disciples, much less any of the testers...
3) never says he is "God" to anyone which is recorded in history
4) calls God the source of all he does
5) calls God his God Jn 20:17
6) comes in the name of God, YHWH Elohim, so then he can't BE YHWH Elohim
7) comes as the Servant of God.

Anything else? Trins and JisG are defeated any which way but loose, and then say honest believers are of the Devil. Nice going, promiscuous ones of the faith.

findingmyfaith1 said:

Let's do the math.

No one considers that 100% man, 100% God is apparently to us, 1000000000000000% God.

Since God knowing is a million jillion percent more than man.

Since God All Powerful is a million jillion percent more than man.

Since God cannot lie or be tempted, but Jesus apparently had the potential to.

Since God can be everywhere anywhere at the same time, but Jesus was usually only in one place and the other times in another place.

Since God can transcend time, but Jesus was stuck in linear time, like the rest of us sons of men.

Since God is too radiant to look at, but Jesus was looked upon by many. Too bright to be Jesus, is Godman in other words being 100% of his Shekinah glory

So then GODMAN is a misnomer. Cannot be. You are right, they really believe 50/50 but say 100/100. I say 100/10000000000000000000000 if you actually SAW this Godman. And guess which side is the 10000000000000000%? Did I miss any zeroes?