Question for non-JW's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Do thine own homework . You see every time i used to bring all this info about wescott and hort
folks just disreguared it and still justified these wicked men of belial . YOU DO , YOUR HOMWORK , OR BE DECIEVED .
I used to bring lots of information i found IN THE LIBRARY . in books i had read .
EVEN IN THEIR OWN BOOKS . and yet folks just make excuse upon excuse . I actually
read books from even the harlots den about the popes . I even read things joseph smith said and FOUND HIM false .
YOU SEE i dont do my homwork on google . I LEARNED FOR MYSELF . NOW FLEE THE JW CAMP . CAUSE ILEARNED
about them FROM THEM TOO . their own words , the words of their own orignal leaders i read for myself . THEY ERRED HUGE .
oh , back to wescott and hort . DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK . I challenge YOU to go read for yourself
and read THEIR OWN WORDS , YOU READ what they taught . ITS NEW AGE DUDE and they false and were of the dark one .
SO , dont expect me to read their versions of anything .
I guess it’s a matter of “WHO“ you believe, rather than “WHAT” you believe.
You’ve made your choice, and I have made mine…..I have a global brotherhood over 8 million strong, found in all nations, who all believe and teach the same truth….and we are out there preaching and teaching the same message of God’s Kingdom “in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations” (Matt 24:14; Acts 20:20)…..what about you Amigo?…..with whom do you worship the god you have chosen, because he is not my God….he is the god of Christendom…the god promoted by the KJV.…the one celebrated at Christmas and Easter, who never belonged in either. (2 Cor 6:14-18)

I worship the God and Father of Jesus Christ….who taught us who his Father is… (John 17:3)....who do you worship?

It will be Jesus Christ himself who determines who has the truth, and who has been teaching false beliefs for centuries. It will be the “many” who claim Jesus as their “Lord”, but whom Jesus will reject outright as those he “NEVER KNEW”. “Never” means “not ever”…..(Matt 7:13-14; 21-23)

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a thread called "Question for JW's' that has turned into a relentless attack. There are many such threads where some in this community feel it appropriate to gang up on a particular denomination. (SDA's and others are also targets). My questions are:
  1. What kind of witness do you suppose this is to outsiders who observe such vicious infighting?
  2. Do you suppose Jesus would judge such relentless attacks as loving, as action becoming of his worthy disciples?
  3. Is this why Jesus suffered and died on the cross; so there can be eternal acrimony over doctrine?

Seems to me these "question" threads are just attacks in the form of a question. It pains me to see them.

“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. 35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.
John 13:34-35
JW's constantly attack the Christian Bible. And they love playing the victim while attacking Christianity!