Question for non-JW's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every cult defines itself by their own error/disobedience to the Holy Scriptures = "it is written"

*** The subject to which i responded was cults/error = It was NOT about personal/individual 'walk with God'***

Conclusion: Is God able to Save men/women who are involved in cults?
Answer - ABSOLUTELY
Therefore we judge no one as only God searches the hearts and minds of men.
This does not diminish the commandments of our LORD to expose false teachings, doctrines, apostles and/or cults.

The GOOD NEWS = wherever the Gospel is preached, even in a cult, God is both able and willing to SAVE some.

Thus the Call of God goes out everyday around the world: "Come out of Her my people............."
Exactly GOD sure can save those in a cult . HE DREW YOU OUT of one . Exactly .
DREW YOU OUT OF IT . that be the key . no lamb is gonna stay and remain in a place
justify it as though it be GOD himself . WHEN GOD begins to work on a lamb
IT wont take too long before it gets OUTTA DODGE of any cult . HE CALLS US OUT of the bad places .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On a different note - i came across this video today, which you may (or not) like

If you do not like the music (Pink Floyd) just shut off the volume = but do watch the video

The sheeples will not make it . As they march one by one arm in arm under the guise of the all inclusie love
right to the end and off a cliff that drops into a lake of fire .
LINE Up and get them vaxes
Line up , fundamentalism bad , absolute truth bad they holler having no idea
they absolutely believe as TRUTH in a liquid truth . a liqufied all inclusive many path , false love
truth that indeed is not the truth . They march hand in hand , arm in arm to the sound
of dragons drum and the harlots song . But the lambs shall not heed it . but rather expose it .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly GOD sure can save those in a cult . HE DREW YOU OUT of one . Exactly .
DREW YOU OUT OF IT . that be the key . no lamb is gonna stay and remain in a place
justify it as though it be GOD himself . WHEN GOD begins to work on a lamb
IT wont take too long before it gets OUTTA DODGE of any cult . HE CALLS US OUT of the bad places .
YES INDEED

Thank you for pointing this out as i recognize that RCC is a cult with it's followers.

Are some catholics SAVED? = YES = but not by roman catholicism and its tenets

As i said in my previous post - wherever the Gospel is preached, God is there Calling to our hearts

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES INDEED

Thank you for pointing this out as i recognize that RCC is a cult with it's followers.

This song has some truth in it big time . THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE SONG . they are BUILDING A RELIGOIN ALL RIGHT .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YES INDEED

As i said in my previous post - wherever the Gospel is preached, God is there Calling to our hearts
And now the lambs continue to make the call , COME YE OUT OF HER my peoples , lest ye partake of Her sins
and recieve of her plagues . FOR STRONG IS THE LORD GOD who is gonna judge her .

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DID YOU SEE the KEY CHAIN . ITS A CHIP folks . Exactly . its all leading as one to something all right . THE DRAGON
the beast and its mark .
Picture to Ponder

There are two things the Great Red Dragon fears = The Blood and the Dove

"and they overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and the Word of their Testimony"

Reactions: amigo de christo

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
This song has some truth in it big time . THE ALL INCLUSIVE LOVE SONG . they are BUILDING A RELIGOIN ALL RIGHT .
You are right....this song has some terrifying truth in it......people need to realise that the institutions that have been in existence for all their lives...political, commercial and religious.....were never really trustworthy at all, but completely exploitative....they have never realised that this is the devil’s “trinity” in action. With one or all of these elements that he controls in this world, he leads his slaves to the edge of that cliff. Once there the push of those following will seal their fate...there is no way then, to turn around. (Matt 7:13-14)

In order to discern who are the liars, and who is telling the truth, in a world where one is substituted for the other by means of satan’s ‘perception management’, you first have to go back and understand where your original beliefs came from, because if what you have been led to believe all your lives, never was the truth to begin with, then when the real truth is told, it appears to be false.

Take a lesson from the past in God’s word......how did Israel get to be in the state it was in (spiritually speaking) when Christ began his ministry? Read Matthew ch 23 and see what Jesus said to, and about the Pharisees. No wonder they hated him! But was he telling lies about them? They gnashed their teeth because he exposed them for the liars and the hypocrites that they were.
They were leading the people in worship and denigrating the one whom their God sent to save “the lost sheep of the house of Israel”?

Who were the “lost sheep”? Those whom the religious leaders considered to be “dirt” under their feet....the “tax collectors and sinners”. The ones who were spiritually malnourished because their shepherds neglected them. What a contrast Jesus was....searching out all those precious sheep who needed comfort and hope. He showed them what God was really like.

So, how did the Pharisees lead so many astray when they were purportedly reading God’s word in their synagogues every week? It wasn’t God’s word that was the problem, but the spin put on it by those who were corrupted in mind and heart, turning God’s word into an excuse to aggrandise themselves. They adopted human traditions that Jesus said invalidated their worship. (Matt 15:7-9)

Jesus warned about the “weeds” that would be sown by the devil in the same “field” where he had sown the “wheat”. The devil is a counterfeiter.....he mimics the things God offers to people and leads them off on a completely different road....one that the majority will find themselves travelling. (Matt 7:13-14)

The road to life is not an easy one because the devil will never allow it to be....temptations will be everywhere as he tells people what they want to hear, and leads them like the pied piper, playing their music and giving them violent and immoral entertainment to destroy any vestige of what might be decent in them.

If you don’t know where your beliefs originated, then how will you compare the truth to the lie if what you accepted was never the truth to begin with?

There is a very simple rule of thumb to establish if what you have been led to believe, is really the truth.
Identifying “Babylon the great” (Rev 18:4-5) is very important because unless you know who and what “she” is, you will not know how to “get out of her” as God instructed his “people” to do. In order to leave that place, God provided another place where like minded ones would gather to encourage one another...all believing the same truth....there can only be one, not many versions of it. (Heb 10:24-25; 1 Cor 1:10)

Go back to original Babylon and see where all the beliefs that Christendom holds in common with false religion, came from.
Belief in multiple gods, especially triads....belief in an immortal soul.....and punishment in the eternal flames of a burning hell.....all three of these beliefs permeate the many forms of false worship.....but none of them were found in the worship and of the Jews....these were adopted later due to Greek influence on their worship....and also the adoption of man-made traditions that came from corrupted thinking. History was to repeat with Christianity....the same scenario was repeated when men infiltrated “the church” and took it down a very dark path. Most people have no idea that the beliefs and practices that they believe are “Christian”, never were.

Research must be thorough, because if it isn’t, the path that the majority think that they are traveling, is not the road that Jesus told us to take. It is “cramped and narrow” for a reason. (John 15:18-21) Most people don’t want their lives to be difficult, so the broad, easy road seems appealing. It demands little from them.

Your warnings, Amigo are valid, but they don’t go back far enough. You too have accepted the devil’s lies as truth....and the most fundamental lie of all is that God and his son and the holy spirit are all “one God”.

If people are taught “God the Father”....”God the Son”....and “God the Holy Spirit” as truth, then ask for any verse in scripture that calls either the son, or the holy spirit, Almighty God. Nor are we told to pray to them....only to the Father. Nowhere is that equality taught in God’s word if you do research beyond the corrupted English Bible translations available today.

All the things you warn about will come, but unless we are found worshipping “the only true God”...the one taught to us by the precious son he “sent forth” (Jesus Christ. John 17:3), the “lambs” will be heading for the slaughter.
The First Commandment will be broken (Ex 20:3)......putting another “god” in place of the Father.
Jesus is divine.....a faithful and trusted “servant” of his God and & Father, (Acts 4:27) but he is not deity....nor did he ever once claim to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: amadeus

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Then they go on to say..
If people are taught “God the Father”....”God the Son”....and “God the Holy Spirit” as truth, then ask for any verse in scripture that calls either the son, or the holy spirit, Almighty God. Nor are we told to pray to them....only to the Father. Nowhere is that equality taught in God’s word if you do research beyond the corrupted English Bible translations available today.
Please provide scriptural proof that what I said is incorrect.
Show us where we will find a single verse in the Bible where Jesus claims to be anything other than “the son of God”....or where the holy spirit is said to be “Almighty God”....and where are we told to pray to either Jesus or the holy spirit?
Look at this nonsense that they post.
I know who has the nonsense...I used to believe it myself....

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please provide scriptural proof that what I said is incorrect.
Show us where we will find a single verse in the Bible where Jesus claims to be anything other than “the son of God”....or where the holy spirit is said to be “Almighty God”....and where are we told to pray to either Jesus or the holy spirit?

I know who has the nonsense...I used to believe it myself....
You were asked not to talk about the trinity.?

Post reported...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

John 4:24 ESV / 109 helpful votes​

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right....this song has some terrifying truth in it......people need to realise that the institutions that have been in existence for all their lives...political, commercial and religious.....were never really trustworthy at all, but completely exploitative....they have never realised that this is the devil’s “trinity” in action. With one or all of these elements that he controls in this world, he leads his slaves to the edge of that cliff. Once there the push of those following will seal their fate...there is no way then, to turn around. (Matt 7:13-14)

In order to discern who are the liars, and who is telling the truth, in a world where one is substituted for the other by means of satan’s ‘perception management’, you first have to go back and understand where your original beliefs came from, because if what you have been led to believe all your lives, never was the truth to begin with, then when the real truth is told, it appears to be false.

Take a lesson from the past in God’s word......how did Israel get to be in the state it was in (spiritually speaking) when Christ began his ministry? Read Matthew ch 23 and see what Jesus said to, and about the Pharisees. No wonder they hated him! But was he telling lies about them? They gnashed their teeth because he exposed them for the liars and the hypocrites that they were.
They were leading the people in worship and denigrating the one whom their God sent to save “the lost sheep of the house of Israel”?

Who were the “lost sheep”? Those whom the religious leaders considered to be “dirt” under their feet....the “tax collectors and sinners”. The ones who were spiritually malnourished because their shepherds neglected them. What a contrast Jesus was....searching out all those precious sheep who needed comfort and hope. He showed them what God was really like.

So, how did the Pharisees lead so many astray when they were purportedly reading God’s word in their synagogues every week? It wasn’t God’s word that was the problem, but the spin put on it by those who were corrupted in mind and heart, turning God’s word into an excuse to aggrandise themselves. They adopted human traditions that Jesus said invalidated their worship. (Matt 15:7-9)

Jesus warned about the “weeds” that would be sown by the devil in the same “field” where he had sown the “wheat”. The devil is a counterfeiter.....he mimics the things God offers to people and leads them off on a completely different road....one that the majority will find themselves travelling. (Matt 7:13-14)

The road to life is not an easy one because the devil will never allow it to be....temptations will be everywhere as he tells people what they want to hear, and leads them like the pied piper, playing their music and giving them violent and immoral entertainment to destroy any vestige of what might be decent in them.

If you don’t know where your beliefs originated, then how will you compare the truth to the lie if what you accepted was never the truth to begin with?

There is a very simple rule of thumb to establish if what you have been led to believe, is really the truth.
Identifying “Babylon the great” (Rev 18:4-5) is very important because unless you know who and what “she” is, you will not know how to “get out of her” as God instructed his “people” to do. In order to leave that place, God provided another place where like minded ones would gather to encourage one another...all believing the same truth....there can only be one, not many versions of it. (Heb 10:24-25; 1 Cor 1:10)

Go back to original Babylon and see where all the beliefs that Christendom holds in common with false religion, came from.
Belief in multiple gods, especially triads....belief in an immortal soul.....and punishment in the eternal flames of a burning hell.....all three of these beliefs permeate the many forms of false worship.....but none of them were found in the worship and of the Jews....these were adopted later due to Greek influence on their worship....and also the adoption of man-made traditions that came from corrupted thinking. History was to repeat with Christianity....the same scenario was repeated when men infiltrated “the church” and took it down a very dark path. Most people have no idea that the beliefs and practices that they believe are “Christian”, never were.

Research must be thorough, because if it isn’t, the path that the majority think that they are traveling, is not the road that Jesus told us to take. It is “cramped and narrow” for a reason. (John 15:18-21) Most people don’t want their lives to be difficult, so the broad, easy road seems appealing. It demands little from them.

Your warnings, Amigo are valid, but they don’t go back far enough. You too have accepted the devil’s lies as truth....and the most fundamental lie of all is that God and his son and the holy spirit are all “one God”.

All the things you warn about will come, but unless we are found worshipping “the only true God”...the one taught to us by the precious son he “sent forth” (Jesus Christ. John 17:3), the “lambs” will be heading for the slaughter.
The First Commandment will be broken (Ex 20:3)......putting another “god” in place of the Father.
Jesus is divine.....a faithful and trusted “servant” of his God and & Father, (Acts 4:27) but he is not deity....nor did he ever once claim to be.
You said my words were valid but that i did not go back far enough .
Far enough according to whom . The very institutions you warn about . You well said many have been under
that kind of influence . MANY HAVE BEEN . including mormons and JWS and etc .
YOu said i did not go back far enough . GOD LED ME EXACTLY as far back as i needed to go .
GOD DREW ME to a hill called calvary , TO A KING whose kingdom was not of this world .
To a KING not created of mens beliefs . TO a KING who was before all that was created even was .
GOD DREW me AWAY from the old man and to THAT KING . AND IN HIS BOOK .
The very book that either most find fault with or HAVE CHANGED to lead men astray and to have desciples after them .
ANY MAN WOMAN OR CHILD OR DONKEY that can talk or angel that cometh
and sets up their system and then sayeth , NOW DO TAKE HEED TO THIS and TAKE HEED TO THIS WELL .
LEST YE SIT UNDER ME , UNDER OUR SYSTEM , YE cannot know the truth ,
IS ONE THIS LAMB DONT FOLLOW . IF even paul said ALL stewards must be tested
THEN WHY DOES ONE SIT UNDER ANY DENOMINATION which sayeth , OUR WATCHTOWER , OUR RCC , OUR ADVENTIST ELLEN WHITE IS DIVINLY INSPIRED and thus , TO speak against any such system or etc is to speak against GOD , not RATHER SAY
TEST EVEN WHAT I SAY . YALL BOUGHT THE SAME ROTTED BILL OF STENCH the RCC ITSELF SET UP .
THE PATTERN IS THE SAME . THEIR SYSTEM IS , THUS SAYETH THE LORD and as such IT MUST BE ACCEPTED .
THIS lamb WONT HEED THE DUNG OF MEN . THIS lamb GONNA TEST even those most close to my bosom .
Cause no man is infallible . AND THUS NO SYSTEM HE SETS UP IS INFALLIBLE .
YALL bought a line of what this lamb calleth , or perhaps in todays modern version of english i should have said calls
DUNG .
THE JW the CALVIN , the baptist , the OSAS man , mormon , the RCC , the .............dang this list is gonna be long
IS IN DIRE GRAVE and deadly danger .
YOU DO REALIZE in part very much and yet you cannot see the simple .
For example you did say a lot of truth . YET YOU cannot see your camp the unholy JW led you astray TOO .
YOU Either never knew something or you took of heeding it .
You were right about the jews . THEIR leaders DID HOLD torah and the inspired writings of GOD and DID STILL lead
the people astray . IT WASNT THE WORD , as you said , that was the problem but the teachers .
WELL GUESS WHAT PATNAH , THE KJV YOu attack and try and say THE RCC inspired or etc
IS WRONG . WRONG . ITS TRUTH . ITS HOLY and ITS PURE .
JUST cause the RCC did as the jews and led the people astray , DONT MEAN THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE is the problem .
IT JUST MEANS They were not teaching it as they ought too . THE SO called divine inspired leader of the CULT
of the JW is not better off than that of the RCC . THEY SPUN THE SAME DUNG PILE .
TIME TO RETURN TO THE BIBLE . THE REAL BIBLE AND NOT THE ONE MEN TWISTED .
THE BIBLE WAS NOT OR EVER WAS THE PROBLEM . MEN ARE . YALL BOUGHT A ROTTEN BILL OF GOODS .
PS , i see inclusivity in you already . all false religoins are gathering under it . as for me
in the KJV book i will remain and remain under the GOD WHO INSPIRED THE TRUTH OF THEM HOLY WORDS . You all
may do as you please . THOUGH i wish you would repent .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 4:24 ESV / 109 helpful votes​

God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.”
GOD IS SPIRIT and those who worship HIM must do so in SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .
Yet i am watching a lot of folks say this and yet they seem to be worshipping GOD
according to the precepts of men . That is truly terrifying if you ask me .
Folks can quoate the bible and yet still not know the AUTHOR who INSPIRED IT . as i am sure YOU DO AGREE .
HOW CAN WE KNOW THEM . WELL when what they teach alings with their acryonm and certain things
must be twisted in order to support their teachings , THEN KNOW WELL SOMETHING IS DEAD WRONG .
I can sit and read the bible and dont feel the need to have to omit CERTAIN REMINDERS
that GOD INSPIRED . you know , ones like FOR WE ARE MADE partakers of CHRIST
IF , IF , IF ...............................
ONES that remind us that we must continue TO THE END
or ones that speak against SIN
or ones that etc etc etc .
I DONT HAVE to twist nothing to feel safe and secure

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said my words were valid but that i did not go back far enough .
Far enough according to whom . The very institutions you warn about . You well said many have been under
YOu said i did not go back far enough . GOD LED ME EXACTLY as far back as i needed to go .
GOD DREW ME to a hill called calvary , TO A KING whose kingdom was not of this world .
To a KING not created of mens beliefs . TO a KING who was before all that was created even was .
The very book that either most find fault with or HAVE CHANGED to lead men astray and to have desciples after them .
ANY MAN WOMAN OR CHILD OR DONKEY that can talk or angel that cometh
and sets up their system and then sayeth , NOW DO TAKE HEED TO THIS and TAKE HEED TO THIS WELL .
THEN WHY DOES ONE SIT UNDER ANY DENOMINATION which sayeth , OUR WATCHTOWER , OUR RCC , OUR ADVENTIST ELLEN WHITE IS DIVINLY INSPIRED and thus , TO speak against any such system or etc is to speak against GOD , not RATHER SAY
TEST EVEN WHAT I SAY . YALL BOUGHT THE SAME ROTTED BILL OF STENCH the RCC ITSELF SET UP .
THE PATTERN IS THE SAME . THEIR SYSTEM IS , THUS SAYETH THE LORD and as such IT MUST BE ACCEPTED .
THIS lamb WONT HEED THE DUNG OF MEN . THIS lamb GONNA TEST even those most close to my bosom .
YALL bought a line of what this lamb calleth , or perhaps in todays modern version of english i should have said calls
DUNG .
THE JW the CALVIN , the baptist , the OSAS man , mormon , the RCC , the .............dang this list is gonna be long
IS IN DIRE GRAVE and deadly danger .
YOU DO REALIZE in part very much and yet you cannot see the simple .
For example you did say a lot of truth . YET YOU cannot see your camp the unholy JW led you astray TOO .
YOU Either never knew something or you took of heeding it .
You were right about the jews . THEIR leaders DID HOLD torah and the inspired writings of GOD and DID STILL lead
the people astray . IT WASNT THE WORD , as you said , that was the problem but the teachers .
WELL GUESS WHAT PATNAH , THE KJV YOu attack and try and say THE RCC inspired or etc
IS WRONG . WRONG . ITS TRUTH . ITS HOLY and ITS PURE .
JUST cause the RCC did as the jews and led the people astray , DONT MEAN THE WORDS IN THE BIBLE is the problem .
IT JUST MEANS They were not teaching it as they ought too . THE SO called divine inspired leader of the CULT
of the JW is not better off than that of the RCC . THEY SPUN THE SAME DUNG PILE .
TIME TO RETURN TO THE BIBLE . THE REAL BIBLE AND NOT THE ONE MEN TWISTED .
THE BIBLE WAS NOT OR EVER WAS THE PROBLEM . MEN ARE . YALL BOUGHT A ROTTEN BILL OF GOODS .
PS , i see inclusivity in you already . all false religoins are gathering under it . as for me
in the KJV book i will remain and remain under the GOD WHO INSPIRED THE TRUTH OF THEM HOLY WORDS . You all
may do as you please . THOUGH i wish you would repent .

Romans 1:16
16 For I am not ashamed of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST: FOR IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

The word of God will stand when these worlds have passed away!

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Please refrain from discussing the Trinity on this thread or it will be locked.

Reactions: Ritajanice

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Romans 1:16​

16 For I am not ashamed of the GOSPEL OF CHRIST: FOR IT IS THE POWER OF GOD UNTO SALVATION to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

The word of God will stand when these worlds have passed away!

joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: joy: :Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy::Happy:joy:joy:joy:joy:joy:
STAY DUG IN that BIBLE dear sister . GOD INSPIRED IT , WE EAT OF IT . the woRld can do as it does , lambs gonna follow THE KING

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The very institutions you warn about . You well said many have been under
Since the devil is a mimic and a deceiver.....would you really know the truth if you heard it?
How many in Jesus’ day heard the truth he spoke, but believed their own leaders instead...and clamored for his death? That ‘cult leader’ who spoke against everything they were taught was deserving of death in their eyes....they were sure of it. (Matt 27:25)

Jesus and his apostles had somewhere to send those “lost sheep” who responded to their preaching....to an ever increasing and expanding group of like-minded ones who gathered together in congregations for worship and who went out to the people with their message, sent by the King you claim to serve. (Matt 10:11-14; Heb 10:24-25; Acts 5:42; Acts 20:20)

With whom do you worship Amigo? With whom do your beliefs agree...and who are your teachers?
God has always provided them. No one can be a “Lone Ranger” in the Christian faith. (1 Cor 1:10)
God has never drawn people away to a single translation of his word.....those who act as if the KJV was authored by God himself are deluded IMO....it is a translation like any other.....it is human effort to put the thoughts and words of the original Bible writers into another language that could be understood by them.
Anyone would think that Jesus spoke archaic English.......seriously...? Do no other languages exist in this world? Christians come from all nations, and the KJV would be gobbledygook to them.

The outdated KJV is a dinosaur in today’s world, full of language that the average person would never understand...no one speaks like that anymore except people like yourself who sound rather sanctimonious when they do. To any new Bible student, it is a stumbling block to understanding the word of God...like a foreign language that itself need interpreting.
NOW DO TAKE HEED TO THIS and TAKE HEED TO THIS WELL .
What “system” are you yourself sitting under? Your very own...or someone else’s?
What “system” were the first Christians sitting under? What “system” were the Jews sitting under?
You see Amigo, you seem to have fallen into a trap yourself by believing that you alone have the truth. You like to see yourself as “a voice crying in the wilderness”.... but who said that what you believe is the truth?

Testing out what we are taught is vital......we have to know what the ‘big picture’ is, and how all the pieces provided in God’s word, fit into it. For me, I investigated many forms of religion in my own search for the true God.....but I did not find him in Christendom at all......I investigated many other forms of religious practice like Buddhism for example, because they seemed to be a peaceful people, but the idolatry got in the way and the repetitive prayers and other practices I found were very similar to the RCC. I asked myself if Jesus ever recommended a cloistered life in monasteries for monks and priests? Nowhere did I ever find such things in the Christian scriptures. In fact there was no earthly priesthood in original Christianity....no ornate buildings, no special clothing or titles....just “brothers” humbly serving their Lord in the way he taught them.