Quick Healing for sis. Mary

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, sia. Mary had high bp , heart was vibrating, she brought medicines but the doctor now asking not to go to him as he is in hospital lot of corona ptients. He is just saying yes or no in his watsapp.

You can pray God touch andd heal her heart, let Lord Jesus make her BP normal, and remove her sickness and restore her good health. Let the problems from her heart disappear and heart beating faster stop, and let it beat normally
Please pray Lord take care of her and others in family. Oh Lord Jesus heal sis. Mary and restore her good health.
Thanks!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will join you in prayer. I had decided to not post on this forum for awhile because lately there is not much uplifting to be found. However I saw your post and unfortunately not a single response. I join you in asking our Lord to do a mighty healing. Praise God, Jesus never changed, He is the same yesterday, today and forever. Lord, we thank you for your healing power to touch Mary. We expect a miracle. Mary’s faith will make her whole. Thank you, Jesus.

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, sia. Mary had high bp , heart was vibrating, she brought medicines but the doctor now asking not to go to him as he is in hospital lot of corona ptients. He is just saying yes or no in his watsapp.

You can pray God touch andd heal her heart, let Lord Jesus make her BP normal, and remove her sickness and restore her good health. Let the problems from her heart disappear and heart beating faster stop, and let it beat normally
Please pray Lord take care of her and others in family. Oh Lord Jesus heal sis. Mary and restore her good health.
Thanks!

Praying for Mary Mel, that God restore her regular heart rhythm and heal her whole body, soul and spirit. Love to you all!